Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390504 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5415 on: August 25, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »

You roared through the forest like the savage black man you are, your power vibrating some of the trees as you rolled impressively.

But the Creature does not understand Terran Common, and is a proud and fearless creature as well.

And you've just proven yourself worthy of a challenge. With roaring not being enough to cow you, the creature puffs it's feathery chest and prowl forward, crushing wood and trying to intimidate you, coming closer, sometimes swiping and nipping at the air to see if you'd flinch.

You didn't.

Maybe you are worthy to test and see who is stronger, after all. Maybe even a trial of combat to see who is the Boss! what fun!

Meanwhile, Zander, the three Wiznerds and whoever else who wanted to join finished suiting up and is sprinting through the forest towards where Vigil is, you'll get there at 5 minutes of sprinting. Or more realistically 8 minutes of fast moving.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:58:07 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: August 25, 2016, 07:11:40 pm »

Vigil noded in understanding, and, at the same time as turning on mic, and pulled out Betsy. He let an eye stray quickly to the floating piece of metal, and he took one step forward, hand gripping the blade tightly. Each second he waited gave him an extra three in fighting. He was sure he could last 6 minutes, right now, before he would visibly tire. All he needed is for it to act first, not fully play its game of intimidation.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: August 25, 2016, 07:14:08 pm »

Frazz swoops down and picks up the creature. "This is mine now"

"Good point, i probably need to bring booze"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: August 25, 2016, 07:19:53 pm »

So does Frazz continue or go get booze or something?

Once Vigil pulled out his blade, the large Creature charge towards him. It's fast, it's big, powerful legs pushing it with power and speed no horse could dream to match. It screeched a roar as it comes charging at you, your body pumps adrenaline, your eyes dilate, time seems to slow down as you face such a majestic beast.

The ground drone's two Anti-Bal system automatically swivel towards the charging beast, a heartbeat away from firing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: August 25, 2016, 07:21:11 pm »

"Vigil. Dodge and grab your D001 blade. Steel likely won't be enough. Stay alive until help arrives."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: August 25, 2016, 07:23:24 pm »

"Hurry your asses up or the last samurai is minced meat!!" Zander keeps moving as fast as he can.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: August 25, 2016, 07:42:57 pm »

His mind raced through different options as the beast ran closer. And closer. And just close enough that Vigil could jump up and sideways off of the things face, kicking off of its eye, towards the log his blade was half stuck in, hoping to land just on it, turn around and face his foe. If he was right, it would get angrier, charge at him once more, to which he could faint jumping on it again, jumping to the side instead, letting it brake the log, hurt itself, and dislodge his sword for him.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5422 on: August 25, 2016, 07:56:32 pm »

((Sorry for delay, was in double english lesson))

Zach will come along and will probe the creature's mind and if he can, attain control over it.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: August 25, 2016, 08:48:11 pm »

Frazz turns and heads back towards base.

He overhears the chaos

"Uh… y'all want me to swing by and help"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: August 25, 2016, 08:53:59 pm »

"Yes Frazz. It would be intelligent of you to aid in dealing with with the combat situation that Has unfolded that I Did inform you of about a minute ago. The same one you chose to disregard in your quest to become a Masterwork Dragonbone Table."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: August 25, 2016, 08:59:30 pm »

Kyoko would control the drone that happens to be near Vigil helping by aiming it at the Griffon and firing.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: August 25, 2016, 09:02:40 pm »

"Koyoko please refrain from firing with the drone until Vigil is likely to be hit by the creature. Drones are harder to repair than humans."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: August 25, 2016, 09:26:58 pm »

Frazz, upon arriving, will sneaky-beakylike swoop in and MELT ITS FUCKING FACE OFF give it a hard blow to the head
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: August 25, 2016, 09:49:27 pm »

His mind raced through different options as the beast ran closer. And closer. And just close enough that Vigil could jump up and sideways off of the things face, kicking off of its eye, towards the log his blade was half stuck in, hoping to land just on it, turn around and face his foe. If he was right, it would get angrier, charge at him once more, to which he could faint jumping on it again, jumping to the side instead, letting it brake the log, hurt itself, and dislodge his sword for him.

With your feat of Athletics and training, as well as your ability to perceive time better than others, you managed to jump up just above it's incoming swipe and then kicked yourself off of it's face, it was solid like the ground and didn't even push it's head away slightly. You landed on your feet on the tree trunk where your sword is at and turned to the beast without a problem, only to find that the creature was already upon you, it's reflex and speed as great as it's majesty. You barely dive to the side in time away from another swipe which connects with your D001 sword, dislodging it from the tree trunk and sent it flying..
Right into the trunk of another, standing tree, penetrating said tree to the hilt, stopped only by the hand guards.

[Athletics Success, Bonus Bullet Time dodging.]

Zach will come along and will probe the creature's mind and if he can, attain control over it.

You can't quite concentrate enough to find it's mind while practically sprinting through the forest in heavy environmental gear and carrying two rifles.

Kyoko would control the drone that happens to be near Vigil helping by aiming it at the Griffon and firing.

You aim, but as Tal ordered, refrain from shooting.

Frazz, upon arriving, will sneaky-beakylike swoop in and MELT ITS FUCKING FACE OFF give it a hard blow to the head

Having flown over in this general direction in your path to the Mountain, you arrived just as the creature bitchsmack Vigil's D001 sword into a tree, folding your wings, you dive down and try to smack it in the head.

[Stealth Failed.]

Unfortunately, a Dragon is not a very sneaky-beakylike creature, and the Large Creature whom have been testing it's strength against Vigil notices a new contender. Screeching up at you, it flips on it's feet, jumping 10 feet into the air to meet your dive and swipe it's powerful claws at you, it's head ducked underneath your arms as it grabs you around the barrel, it's spear tip on the helmet broke off of your scales on your chin but it twists mid-air, pulling you under itself with it's weight and slams you into the ground where it can mount you, the creature's powerful claws pinning you to the ground and raking your soft belly, scraping off scales and drawing blood as it's powerful beak digs into your soft throat, peeling your hard, protective scales painfully off of you as it's pointy helmet kept you from looking down far enough to bite it.

Throughout all this, your wings somehow miraculously survive and did not snap like twigs.

[Grappled]
[Pinned]
[Lightly injured]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: August 25, 2016, 09:53:36 pm »

"Damnit Frazz. Open fire Koyoko. Aim for the soft looking bits. Vigil grab that fucking sword while it's distracted with Frazz and stab it in the spine. We can clone you one of the buggers later."
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 612