Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390509 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5400 on: August 25, 2016, 05:50:08 pm »

Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for Vigil to rearrange the logs, as from the trees came out a large... majestic as fuck creature of some kind that resembles the mythical Griffon but not quite. Wingless and donning highly ornate armor, this.. cross between a bird of prey and a large cat the size bigger than the biggest of Mustangs looks at you with it's fiercely intelligent eyes from the tree line, it's prowl easily crushing logs underneath it's massive clawed paws of muscle and sinew.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: August 25, 2016, 05:56:50 pm »

"..Do try to avoid provoking it until someone with a tranq gun can get over there. Try keeping it in the area. Don't enter melee range. Or do and kill it. I want the genome."

"Oi. Magi Vari, Magi Rii, and Magi Hunter. Suit up and grab the tranq guns. Got something for ya to subdue."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: August 25, 2016, 06:02:54 pm »

"With permission i'll suit up too, make sure these guys don't get mauled to death out there. We might want to be careful Tal, if the armor is go by anything the griffin creature might have owners close by." (Ugggh first chance to really use animal handling and i'm not there)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: August 25, 2016, 06:09:12 pm »

The three Magi looked at each others, shrugs and nods before turning to suit up and get some Tranq guns.

"Boss, Zander should come too, he's got his ways with animals. And maybe Kyoko and Aria, too? They've nothing to do here and we could use the extra support in case we run into something?" Says Steve.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: August 25, 2016, 06:10:24 pm »

"Oh. Good idea. Suit up Zander. You're supposed to be decent with animals correct?"

"Anyone else feel like going? The more tranqs the better. Aria? Koyoko? Zach? Remember. You're free to fuck around in the elven settlement after this."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: August 25, 2016, 06:13:05 pm »

"We'd like to fuck around in the elven settlement and make some half elves." A. Carmine said with a chuckle, earning a High-Five from his brother and some rolled eyes from several present Wiznerds.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: August 25, 2016, 06:13:24 pm »

"Boss," Vigil slowly said, in a matter of fact voice, "Grabbing Serpents Fang will take me more time than you think. I managed to jam it between the earth and wood." Vigil hulstered his gun and sheathed Betsy, before taking off his mask, and laying it on the ground carefully. He let his miscles flex, and slowly breathed in and out, in order to try and gain a second wind. His hand remained close to his blade, and he kept his body positioned to dodge towards his huge weapon. His eyes stared like daggers, deep into the creatures. Fearless and waiting.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: August 25, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »

"..Goodie. Now try not to die till everyone gets over there."

"Carmines you're free to go once we relocate to a less sinkholey area."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: August 25, 2016, 06:18:36 pm »

Frazzes gravely, amazing draconic voice comes in over comms

"So Tal, turns out that the Treehuggers have like giant sticks shoved up their arses. Anyway, all they said was that their were a bunch of other races, one of which was dwarves. Im going to visit the dwarves on my own right now. Will keep ion touch"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: August 25, 2016, 06:19:02 pm »

The creature prowled along the line, eyeing the human and his strange metal thing that seems to follow it, each step crunching wood under it's impressive weight and claws, eyes staring right at yours like a predator eyeing another. With your forward facing eyes looking straight at it, it is obvious that you're not some dumb herd prey animal,

but are you too a predator, fearsome and impressive as it? are you wounded? winded?

Can you prove a challenge in a fight? or a mere weakling making itself appear big and scary?

Are you.. delicious?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: August 25, 2016, 06:22:41 pm »

"Tal, This thing is sizing me. I like it. I want to keep it, if you dont mind. If it stays alive after attacking me."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: August 25, 2016, 06:24:08 pm »

"No Frazz. Fucking damnit. Do not go and get yourself killed. Do you even know how to hunt? I am not reanimating you if I can't find your body because you starved to death in the middle of fucking nowhere. Nor am I reanimating you if you get killed by dwarves and cut up and made into a Masterwork Dragonbone Table. Too much damned effort."

"Sure. You can keep it if it's tamable. If not we can simply harvest its genome and clone you one."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: August 25, 2016, 06:28:05 pm »

Sucking in a breath, the Creature let out an impressive screeching roar that's a mix of something between an eagle's screech turned to eleven mixed in with a lion's roar at you, testing your resolves.

You rolled critical success in your willcheck and didn't even fucking flinch.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: August 25, 2016, 06:33:33 pm »

"Well its been awhile since i've dealt with something this big but yes I am. Holy shit Vigil roar back at that fucking thing let it know who's boss, I'm on my way." Zander quickly suits up grabbing his laser rifle and tranq gun, and starts heading out.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: August 25, 2016, 06:48:15 pm »

Vigils lungs swell as he sucks in enough air to make them burst. He cut off his mic. His eyes sharpened as all of his fustrations curled up on his lips. Tal. Amber. Zander. His own weaknesses. This puny pidgen is nothing compared to those.
And. He. Will. Show. It.

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!"
He shaped his mouth so his word would vibrate throught the forest, as he pushed every cubit of air out his body.

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 612