Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390473 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #5160 on: August 12, 2016, 12:26:29 pm »

"Zander, I already gave her that offer. And Tal is having issues with it. For the sake of her life, please concede it, for now. I rather fight that battle with the far more easily amused higher ups. Instead why don't we take the old man's idea. Tal, they may have many trained mages from which you can learn from, or books we can acquire. Hopefully not steal. I had enough of that for one lifetime. We can also use them to get a secondary base of operations in case things go really sour on earth. You can also spread your influence, or whatever it is you do. There are far more advantages than disadvantages."

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Gate: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #5161 on: August 12, 2016, 02:15:19 pm »

(Just Checking I walked to the other side of the mobile base, away from everyone else did you follow us??)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: August 12, 2016, 02:18:24 pm »

"We will see when we actually locate a larger settlement. For now we shall locate the elves."

((Tal did not. However as Amber is a prisoner and therefore in containment with the rest of the peasants, odds are is an armed guard did follow to make sure she didn't try anything.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: August 12, 2016, 03:14:46 pm »

(That's fine)
"No Vigil I offer her the chance to live, if she doesn't want to take the deak she can be simply reassigned. She'll likely never be anything but a intern, and magic?? That's not everyone's cup of tea and I'd rather not force that on her. Which is why I say she learns for a couple years like any normal kid then she can decide what path she wants to go down. I'm simply offering that she be treated as everyone else in the company in return for her staying dedicated to her studies."

*Edit
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:21:50 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: August 12, 2016, 04:40:31 pm »

Amber glares up at Zander, the one who took a shot from the righteous relic that have blasted so many, Many horrible monsters apart yet was able to survive and is talking to her right now. She spoke, and the machine translates. "You lie. You care now, but you won't afterwards. You speak just to keep me happy now, but afterwards you'll forget. You won't honor your 'offer', why should you? what am I to you? why should you honor someone who wants to kill you? I won't honor you, I won't revere you, and giving the chance, I will kill you. But unlike you, I won't forget you. Any of you."

The Recon that was flying over the bugs earlier had been sent ahead to scout for the elves, flying high, high in the air. It was harder to see anything from there but it can cover my ground and hopefully avoid any arrows shot at them..

"I think we found them." A. Carmine said as the drone detects a large gathering of heat signatures in a clearing, it seems to be partially camouflaged. It might work on flying beasts with naked eyes or even ones with sharp ones, but with drones that was meant to see through modern camouflages, this was practically elementary.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: August 12, 2016, 05:36:28 pm »

"Monitor them. Lets drive in their general direction."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: August 12, 2016, 06:14:05 pm »

"Got it." A. Carmine said as he steers the mobile fortress to move towards them while the drone circles around the place, keeping eyes on the gathering.

Then something flew up from the clearing, there was much more time now that the drone is flying really, really high. The camera caught it to be an arrow with glowing tip.

"Enemy AA, Incoming." B. Carmine said as he makes the drone try to steer away from it's original course.. only to watch the arrow change it's direction, following the drone like a homing missile!

And for the drone, for all it cared, is being shot by a homing missile. It's Anti-Ballistic system swivel to bear and let loose a short 'brrrrt' at the incoming arrow, several bullets pings and shatters against the tip, showing the projectile's durability before the remaining bullets shreds it. There was a light explosion as the arrow is destroyed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: August 12, 2016, 06:26:17 pm »

"Keep the drone's AM defense online."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: August 12, 2016, 08:00:45 pm »

Zander Chuckles slightly at Amber's response, "I'm not doing this to keep you happy child I frankly don't give a shit what you think or feel. And I do this to Honor your father not you, he's the one I owe a debt too. As well as all the other men from the village and their families. Wither you believe me or not I don't care, I always pay my debts even to those who hate and despise me."

"Alright we're done here, Guard take her away she's giving me a headache."

*Edit
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:43:48 pm by Romans »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: August 13, 2016, 02:36:58 am »

Does anyone have any plans on how to approach the elves?

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: August 13, 2016, 02:42:42 am »

Walking back over to Tal, "maybe we should send a message over the loudspeakers. And Vigil could probably walk out there and be fine, I just saw the man dodge a bullet. A arrow even a homing one, he should be able to handle."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5171 on: August 13, 2016, 05:14:47 am »

"I breg rosc hú jumped no i lhun lazui fox," Zach says in the general direction of the wiznerds, "How'd I do?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: August 13, 2016, 07:24:36 am »

"Terribly." Steve said back blankly. "I don't think any of us understood a word you said."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: August 13, 2016, 01:57:44 pm »

"I mean. We could technically send Frazz with a copy of the translation app taped to him and a couple of drones to act as anti ballistic defenses for if an elf gets triggerhappy."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: August 13, 2016, 03:28:52 pm »

"Finally, a decent plan. But I would want a few people to come with."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 612