Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390487 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #5070 on: August 10, 2016, 03:02:26 pm »

Frazz gestures at the general direction of where the command room is from the holding cell.

"You're all bad people. You go to hell." The Child said, the other Villagers horrified at what the monsters would do to the angry child.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: August 10, 2016, 03:36:31 pm »

"Death is obsolete."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5072 on: August 10, 2016, 03:39:17 pm »

"
Quiet, Frazz. we all made a choice, to some degree, which lead to this. She has all right to wish me there. For all I know, I was the one who ended her father's life. I don't want to deny her her desire for revenge, though I will try to prove to her that I am not. We weren't good at our job and tried to sneak in to understand them, and people got hurt. She is angry because her mother was caught in the crossfire. She was caught in it. She and her family were hurt by our group. Just like you choosing to be a dragon means you lost access to yours."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: August 10, 2016, 04:47:30 pm »

"I have no family. Nor have i ever had one."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: August 10, 2016, 05:36:45 pm »

"Either you are a clone, joking, or lieing. Choose one."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5075 on: August 10, 2016, 05:55:42 pm »

"he could have been abandoned as a baby, or his mum died giving birth to him."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: August 10, 2016, 06:07:02 pm »

((CUE THE GHOST OF BOLTS, THE ONE TRUE WARRIOR!))

Edit: ((On a more serious note, tons of really good character development right now. Me Gusta!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: August 10, 2016, 06:43:59 pm »

The young girl, now known as Amber, stared intently at Frazz the Dragon before speaking. The Translation app translates "You're no god. A God would not allow what happened to happen." Some villagers gasps as she renounces you right at your face.

------

Eventually, the Napalm dies down, leaving scorched ground behind. The damaged entrance begin to be repaired by what appears to be the hive's version of worker drones, they're about the size of a fat housecat, buzzing about and repairing the damaged raisin entrance.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:09:46 pm by vkiNm »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: August 10, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »

"He is no more a god than you are. Our leader is far more like one. At least, he tries to be. But, even he isn't fuly responsible. He didn't start killing people until people on our side were hurt. People on our side were hurt because I and the man with the now destroyed arms and legs failed at sneaking in to learn about you without you knowing about us. And you were hurt because, in the end, we made the mistake. But now isn't the time to focus on that. You will get your revenge. I will let you draw my blood later, for now, you all are helpless as young children, and we have to protect you. The man who had heart enough to save you all is working on that. Let me help him by helping me keep your culture alive. Now, I have a question for you. What do you do when your people die? Do you have a ritual or a way to bury them?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: August 10, 2016, 08:15:52 pm »

"You are right, Mal Gein. I am no god. All I can hope for is to help whoever I can, and to inspire others to do the same. I make mistakes as much as anybody. Perhaps even more so. This is one of them."

((Wait. Zomara, who are you talking about who "has heart to save you?"))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:17:36 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: August 10, 2016, 09:28:06 pm »

(( who felt that it was tactically sound to take them along without vigil knowing the reason?))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5081 on: August 10, 2016, 11:57:17 pm »

"Seeing that the hive's workers are still alive I believe it would be best to continue bombardment or ready armed drones to get into the hive and diminish there numbers until they surrender or are all dead."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: August 11, 2016, 10:06:55 am »

Frazz radios/comms/whatevers Tal
*turns off translator*

"Hey, the plebes are saying that the hive left them alone as long as they sacrificed someone once in awhile. It probably be best if we just threw the hive a clone. No potential casualties, wasted ammo, etc."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: August 11, 2016, 10:57:52 am »

"What clones Frazz? If we had clones we wouldn't have had to deal with the shitfest that was Zach's limbs."

"That and why the hell would we give them tribute?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: August 11, 2016, 11:14:42 am »

While everyone was arguing and deciding on what to do, the Bugs seems to have finished fixing it's entrance, possibly fortifying it.

Nothing to cause an alarm, of course. But what does cause an alarm is when the other low-flying drone that was kept circling the mobile base to provide an outside eye other than the base's cameras detected a small squad of fast-moving humanoids approaching the base's location, you can't see through the thick foliage, but the wonders of modern military cameras gave you ways to see them. Heat Signature, X-Ray, etc etc.

The form doesn't match any of the encountered Denizens, maybe the ones you fought at 003's Castle but those doesn't move nearly as fast or with such graceful agility.
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 612