Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390580 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4920 on: August 03, 2016, 04:08:37 pm »

"Can't I get special vatgrown limbs which have had the bones replaced with metal or something?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: August 03, 2016, 04:23:02 pm »

Frazz nods his head and accepts the gift.
"Nox Hi, goraan Gein"

Frazz then approaches Tal.

"Dude, i mean, we probably shouldn't be dragging them away and undergoing them to soul-sapping death just yet. Thats a good way to start rebellions. Not just from the Plebes (which is now what we shall call the peasants), but from other mercs too. I for one cannot condone killing these people immediately, especially after we slaughtered about 1/2 of their population"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: August 03, 2016, 06:19:00 pm »

So do you try to get one of the peasants? If so, which kind? There's only old people,women and children left. And they still don't quite understand what you're saying, convincing them to follow the scary-looking dudes towards an omnious-looking magic circle likely isn't going to happen either.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: August 03, 2016, 06:32:57 pm »

Frazz will not allow any of the Old, Women or Children to be drained.

"Guys, this is breaking, like, rule numero two of warfare. Rule number one is kill the other guys. Rule number two is DONT KILL INNOCENTS. The only reason its not an official rule is none thought wed be stupid enough to break it."

By not allow, this means that Frazz growls at any Wiznerd trying to grab a Plebe
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: August 03, 2016, 08:58:35 pm »

"Oh. We aren't killing the children. Why would we? Perfect material for future employees. Just sculpt em as they mature. Easier then recruiting from Terra's population. The elders are best for interrogation rather then killing. More experience. More data."

"However. This is not a war. This is Colonization. We aren't making a simple incursion. This land and everything in it is Ours. Therefore standard rules of engagement do not apply for there is an utter lack of a capable resisting force."

"As for the limbs Zach. The main issue is we lack the facilities here to properly replace the limbs. That and metal bones are a bad idea if you intend to continue with being a magi and bones are preeeetty damn important for the immune system and blood production. Anyways. When we get back we'll be swapping out the peasent limbs for good, healthy vatgrown limbs, This of these as temporary.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: August 03, 2016, 10:26:39 pm »

"So we grab a woman, right?" One of the Wiznerds comm'd to ask as they try to find a way past Frazz, not quite willing to risk going through a growling dragon until they have a direct order to do something.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: August 03, 2016, 11:34:08 pm »

"Lets slow down a sec if we want to recruit the kids we might not want to drag one of the moms out, and drain her life force in front of them.

Also Tal you have any software that will help with translating? Because i'd like to interrogate the old bag bones that shot me first."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: August 03, 2016, 11:58:31 pm »

"Trauma is useful. Makes them more moldable."

"And yes. Grab a female."

"As for the interrogating. Get a series of sentences from one and we can run it through the databases for similarities. Odds are is they have a dialect of a known language."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: August 04, 2016, 02:56:56 am »

The six Wiznerds nodded, the seventh one grabbing an Ipad and getting some language Apps up while the aforementioned six began to spread out a bit around Frazz, looking for a spot to dart through and grab someone. "Come on man, let's do what we're here for so we can all go home and get paid."

"Yeah, we're all friends here aren't we?" They tried to reason with the Dragon.

Does anyone else try to help in taking a woman from Frazz the Dragon? or oppose?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4929 on: August 04, 2016, 03:05:18 am »

Zach does his awkward walk over to the others. "I do not think that taking something from a dragon is a good idea. Taking something from someone is the basis of an inordinate amount of horror movies. Killing the dragon beforehand is usually the norm, but I don't think I want to do that."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: August 04, 2016, 05:15:59 am »

"Frazz here's an offer. Cease interfering with getting Zach's limbs functional and we'll see about getting you hands. Or perhaps a more humanoid form if that's preferable."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: August 04, 2016, 06:57:57 am »

"Frazz. . . . I will back you up on this. They are harmless, right now. We have no reason to harm them and every reason to learn from them, right now. And we already started off by killing a lot of them. Plus, Zach will be fine. He can move. Horribly, but he can move."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: August 04, 2016, 08:10:47 am »

"No. Zach cannot move. He is currently playing QWOP with telekinesis. He needs his limbs working to be combat effective."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: August 04, 2016, 08:14:53 am »

"Fuck you, you sociopathic bastard. I am not allowing you to do your scary voodoo on innocents. Since apparently noone else in this squad has a conscious except Vigil, I am taking a stand. I can tolerate you doing your dark magic anywhere else, but NOT on these people. This is not cool. Also, shut up. If i want hands, i can do it myself."

Frazz looks at Zach

"Why don't you just use a clone instead?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: August 04, 2016, 08:30:09 am »

"Primarily because we don't have the facilities to produce clones here. As I have stated multiple times now. If this were a short mission with us on the way back after a single engagement like normal we'd absolutely be cloning superior limbs for him to use. As it is though. He needs leggies. And those villagers? They can give him a hand."

"Actually that pun was rather poor in taste."

"Anyways. Frazz. These people functionally have no sustainable existance currently. If we suddenly packed up and left. The entirety of their manpower is gone. As well as a significant portion of their livelihoods. They would be incapable of producing sufficient food to last them the presumably coming winter. They would starve and they would die a slow. Agonizing. Emancipated death. They potentially would even resort to eating one another as the weaker ones ceased life. They patiently lack the manpower to survive. The plan here is we pack them up and bring them back with us. It's potential use verses expected cost. The useful ones and the children will be hired and trained. The useless ones at the very minimum will be kept alive for interrogation, medical screening, and potential basic labor. After all. Everyone can use a spare intern."

"That and we aren't doing it On them. We're using the life as a regent. Nothing is happening to the soul. It is free to fuck off to whatever afterlife these people created as a mental concept. Simply the energy contained within the meat itself. We don't Need the soul. We need the Vitality. One person dying on top of several dozen dying doesn't put a significant dent in the statistics. Tis simply one more body for nature to reclaim."
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 612