Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390595 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4890 on: July 29, 2016, 07:11:47 pm »

"That guy? Who's that guy? Several people hang around our place. Nice place, by the way."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: July 29, 2016, 07:20:44 pm »

"That guy? Who's that guy? Several people hang around our place. Nice place, by the way."

"YOU KNOW HIM." Was the last thing you heard from the entity before the chair consumes you fully.
You take in a sharp gasp of precious air, everything is pain. You can't feel half of your arms and all of your legs and you think you may be lying on your back, you remember everything clearly enough that you wished that you didn't.

fortunately, you don't think you've soiled yourself from all the pain and shock and earned a mental pat on the back for being able to hold your bowels under intense pain.

you realize that if you're also on fire then this would be the perfect time to become like that famous cyborg sith, but alas, you're still wonderfully unburnt.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: July 29, 2016, 08:53:11 pm »

((…. BILL KNOWS MR.2?!?!))

Frazz gazes down at the PUNY MORTALS and bows his head in a nod of acknowledgement. He tries to look non threatening, while still exuding an aura of nobility and glory
"Faas Ni Muz, Zu'u Nid Ahraan."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: July 29, 2016, 11:55:17 pm »

"Oh dear. Well then. That changes things. Attention. Operation protocol has changed from subjugate to interrogate. Starting with the elderly one with the gun. Find out how he got it. Zander since you seem to be the most interested in talking to the locals you're on that. Frazz you can help since you seem to want to."

"Techies I want tranqs readied for the spare Kelpie and a biohazard containment chamber for the dead one. Get on that for when we arrive."

"Jon get on Zach. Suit's heart monitor just spiked. Make sure he's stable and then look for a suitable body to harvest replacement limbs. Also once you're done with that put something antiseptic on Frazz's wing membranes, the wings were torn during the fighting based on drone feeds. Would rather he not get an infection."

"Everyone else. Find something to do. Jenny and several drones overwatch the spare Kelpie. Otherwise you're free to do whatever the shit so long as it doesn't get you killed or injured."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4894 on: July 30, 2016, 12:31:59 am »

Zach will stay where he is. Its not like he can move by himself, really.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: July 30, 2016, 03:33:23 am »

Kyoko uses the drones to overwatch, as its her thing.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: July 30, 2016, 04:24:24 am »

"You're awake, I see. How are you feeling? Oh, and by the way, I cut off your legs and arm while you were out."

Make sure Zach's stable. Then look for suitable replacement for his limbs.

Once that's done, go rub some antiseptics on Frazz.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: July 30, 2016, 06:08:39 am »

"Fraz! Stop irritating them. If you want to join me in guarding them, fine. If you want to help me gain communication with them,then do something that makes some danm sense, if not GO SOMEWHERE ELSE."
Vigils irritation is followed with him pointing to Tal.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: July 30, 2016, 11:33:34 am »

"Oh dear. Well then. That changes things. Attention. Operation protocol has changed from subjugate to interrogate. Starting with the elderly one with the gun. Find out how he got it. Zander since you seem to be the most interested in talking to the locals you're on that. Frazz you can help since you seem to want to."

"Techies I want tranqs readied for the spare Kelpie and a biohazard containment chamber for the dead one. Get on that for when we arrive."

"Jon get on Zach. Suit's heart monitor just spiked. Make sure he's stable and then look for a suitable body to harvest replacement limbs. Also once you're done with that put something antiseptic on Frazz's wing membranes, the wings were torn during the fighting based on drone feeds. Would rather he not get an infection."

"Everyone else. Find something to do. Jenny and several drones overwatch the spare Kelpie. Otherwise you're free to do whatever the shit so long as it doesn't get you killed or injured."

There's a series of affirmations through the Comm. The Mobile base also will be arriving soon, with ETA to the destination of just over ten minutes, a little less if you just roll through the hive of those bug-like creatures that you found earlier.

Tranq and containment are prepared, the Wiznerds finished their games and are super pumped for this.

Jenny and the Drones provides overwatch for the town and keeping eyes on the Kelpie, with Kyoko's help of course. The thing is adamant to finish all the grass there ever is, it seems.

Meanwhile Maximus begin cleaning up the op area, dragging mangled bodies into neat, bloody rows. "Hey boss, you want the bodies buried or burned or kept to be tested on or what?" Asked the oversized man.

Frazz gazes down at the PUNY MORTALS and bows his head in a nod of acknowledgement. He tries to look non threatening, while still exuding an aura of nobility and glory
"Faas Ni Muz, Zu'u Nid Ahraan."

You're absolutely, without a doubt certain that they don't understand the dragon language that you've learned from The Elder Scrolls series. But you know what? It doesn't matter. It sounds amazingly fearsome compared to English and very, Very draconic. You made good use of your long throat to deliver a deep base-like speech that originally could be created only by computer-assisted programs.

The puny mortals before you seems to be in awe, not awe of seeing a famous celebrity, but awe of seeing an actual, honest-to-gods Dragon. Hell, you're probably a god to them or something seeing how they're all groveling before you like that.

Vigil's yelling at you, not that it's anything new..

.. Then you feel a surprising, sharp pain at your wings where it was wounded similar to someone pouring alcohol or lime juice upon one's privates with a fresh cut.

[Intimidation CRITICAL SUCCESS.]

"You're awake, I see. How are you feeling? Oh, and by the way, I cut off your legs and arm while you were out."

Make sure Zach's stable. Then look for suitable replacement for his limbs.

Once that's done, go rub some antiseptics on Frazz.

Zach seems pretty chill, he could really use some blood, though. You have some of those on the mobile base.. But it should be fine.

you could try to do a blood transfer but you're not certain whose blood type is what and you're not about to transfer blood from the villagers into him with good conscious. He's not bleeding anywhere so you suppose you could give him some water and leave him be for now, maybe drag him somewhere comfortable while you look for suitable replacement for his limbs..

Which you find aplenty, many of the murdered guards and militias of the village have perfectly workable arms and legs.. you're able to pick the healthiest-looking ones for the crippled Sith to be used later, marking them.

With limbs found and marked, you went over to Frazz, whom you notice appears to have been accepted by the surviving villagers as a god of some kind. Maybe it's because he's a living, breathing and talking Dragon or something. You walk up to him, point a finger at the holes on his wings and sprayed antiseptics from an internal storage tank without saying a word, causing the Dragon a surprising sting like someone pouring alcohol or lime upon one's privates with a fresh cut.

This should be amusing.

"Frazz! Stop irritating them. If you want to join me in guarding them, fine. If you want to help me gain communication with them,then do something that makes some damn sense, if not GO SOMEWHERE ELSE."
Vigils irritation is followed with him pointing to Tal.

It seems that your yelling have distracted the Dragon juvenile long enough for Jon to walk up to him undetected and spray at his wings with something, the instant wince on Frazz's face was enough to tell you that it was not a happy feeling.

Zach will stay where he is. Its not like he can move by himself, really.

You feel a disturbance in the force, and then as if you're being watched.. though looking around, you don't really see anyone looking at you.

But the hair at the back of your neck disagrees.

[Spooked]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: July 30, 2016, 02:13:02 pm »

"We're keeping the bodies for dissection, genological catagorization, and replacement body parts."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: July 30, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »

"GAH!"

Frazz collects himself and turns around sees Jon

"Dammit Jon, not in front of my new worshippers!"

((Okay, A: DAM STRAIGHT PEASANTS! It's nice to see someone appreciating my magnificent glory. B: Frazz is already way closer to being a god than Tal, and he's just winging it,(N'yuck!)  C. Darn. Was hoping no one would recognize Dovahzul and finally D. Frazz will now be speaking entirely in Dragontounge))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:27:17 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: July 30, 2016, 02:49:17 pm »

((Being worshipped does not make one a god.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: July 30, 2016, 06:09:50 pm »

((I didn't say Frazz was a god, just that he's a bit closer))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4903 on: July 30, 2016, 09:06:28 pm »

"uhh, guys, something's up... I can feel something with my powers." He draws a knife with his good arm and rests it within easy reach

((vkiNm, can you describe the disturbance? Like thousands of voices all cried out at once (Alderaan, for example) or some kind of indication like that)) Thank you

"Shit guys, we need to get out right fucking now!"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:02:47 pm by Insanegame27 »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: July 30, 2016, 10:59:58 pm »

"uhh, guys, something's up... I can feel something with my powers." He draws a knife with his good arm and rests it within easy reach

((vkiNm, can you describe the disturbance? Like thousands of voices all cried out at once (Alderaan, for example) or some kind of indication like that))

The disturbance feels like when your creepy uncle George came to your 12th birthday party and kept looking at you and give you this creepy smile and ate like, half of your cake. You'd catch him lick his lips at you every once in a while and it was seriously, Seriously disturbing.
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 612