Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390593 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4875 on: July 27, 2016, 06:14:00 pm »

"Pain? It's just a few broken ribs. Stop overreacting."

Nevertheless, gotta fix him. Begin repairs on Zander.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: July 27, 2016, 06:19:04 pm »

((Hey, do any of you have your Avatars on a rotator? For some reason when i was changing pages i thought i caught sight of someones picture showing a character from one of the most awesome weird games on the interwebz.))

Edit: ((Goddamit Hawk, i thought you were one of the sane ones.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: July 27, 2016, 07:43:49 pm »

((Hora hora.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: July 28, 2016, 11:51:11 am »

"Pain? It's just a few broken ribs. Stop overreacting."

Nevertheless, gotta fix him. Begin repairs on Zander.

Do you perform field surgery on the man? you're confident that you can glue his ribs back together and it should be good as new if not better soon.

Of course it would be intensely painful if you don't use any anesthetics.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: July 28, 2016, 01:22:37 pm »

Do I have anesthetics? I should have some, right? The village is pacified, so there's no reason not to use them. Field surgery is go.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: July 29, 2016, 12:41:00 pm »

"And that is that. Lets deal with casualties and properly subjugate the civvies.""

Jenny moved in from the woods into the town and choose to climb up the palisade to have the high ground and provide over watch while Maximus uses his oversized body and gun to cow the cowering villagers, keeping them all huddled inside the stone building as well as kicking the gun away from them.

The man pauses and Comm'd. "Guys, you might want to see this." He said as he stared at the offending weapon that had shot Zander.

Do I have anesthetics? I should have some, right? The village is pacified, so there's no reason not to use them. Field surgery is go.

You apply anesthetics with a hidden finger syringe, Zander only felt a pinch before the feelings on him begin to fade, eyes heavy.. within the minute, the man had drifted off to sleep. Allowing Zach to remove his armor and open his suit up enough to perform surgery on him.

All things said, compared to what you've been doing, this is pretty minor. You made a neat incision on his chest, peeled his flesh apart, rearranged the broken ribs back to where it belongs and glue it together with some bone glue before stitching the man back up. With computer-stabilized hands and Augmented Reality help, the whole thing only took like.. what, 5 minutes. Some people took longer playing Surgeon simulator. You zip the man back up and put his armor back on him, by the time he wakes up half a hour from now the glue would already be dry and he'd only feel some uncomfortable pain from the surgery, but that too should fade in a couple of days.

You could give him some Morphine to deal with it if he's being a little bitch about it, though.

[Surgery Success.]

Zach turns around, "I guess the answer to that would be... me?"

Turning around, you come eyes-to-eye with the personification of the Illuminati symbol copyright infringement. Complete with a dapper tophat and walking crane.
"WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND DYING, HUH? HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN FOR YOU. A MONTH? AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN. QUESTION IS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" He asked, clearly expecting some sort of answer. "I'LL BE FRANK WITH YOU, KID. YOU'RE REAL MANGLED OUT THERE, AND EVEN IF YOUR SO-CALLED 'FRIENDS' HELP YOU, YOU STILL WON'T MAKE IT. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS, COMPETENCE IS A LUXURY. ONE THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD, APPARENTLY."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: July 29, 2016, 03:38:24 pm »

((Zach you better not betray us. Though this would be a good time to ask for info. I mean, Bill has got to have some sort of plan.))

((Also, guys I've been thinking of having my character attempt to going back to being a human. Mr. 2 said he'd be able to do it, so it might work out. Im fairly indecisive, so if i could hear yalls opinions that would be nice.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: July 29, 2016, 04:18:11 pm »

((Well based on behind the scenes discussion of how magic works, you would be fine for casting as a dragon. Really the only inconvenient bits are bulk and the inability to wield personal sized weapons. Bulk will only get worse over time due to aging and the second can be offset by mechandites and similar robo arms. From a pure combat standpoint you're basically a tank in the shape of infantry.))

((It would come down to IC personal reasons rather then anything else if Frazz decided to go human again. Hell. In theory with enough tinkering we could prolly turn Frazz into a weredragon.))

"Send a picture Soldier."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: July 29, 2016, 04:58:47 pm »

((Hell. In theory with enough tinkering we could prolly turn Frazz into a weredragon.))

((See, that's what I wanted, because that would be metal as fuck. But Mr. 2 indicated he probably couldn't do it. Well, he could switch me back and forth, but only when I actually come to him. For me to do that autonomously would be a lot more difficult))

Frazz swoops down to wear Maximus is, and on the way sends a radio transmission to everyone
"Hey guys, let's be a bit nicer to the villagers. They are technically civilians, and we can't hide very effectively behind the 'Aliens aren't People' rule because from the looks of it these guys  members of the genus Homo, if not Homo Sapiens"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: July 29, 2016, 05:48:47 pm »

Frazz swoops down to wear Maximus is, and on the way sends a radio transmission to everyone
"Hey guys, let's be a bit nicer to the villagers. They are technically civilians, and we can't hide very effectively behind the 'Aliens aren't People' rule because from the looks of it these guys  members of the genus Homo, if not Homo Sapiens"

You swoop down to where the large man is and several of the villagers gasps sharply at seeing real, live Dragon. You didn't even get half of your messages in when you notice that over half of the cowed villagers are on their knees bowing to you in your presence and muttering what you guess are prayers of sort like you're some sort of a god or.. you know. a Dragon.

"Send a picture Soldier."

Maximus took the picture with his helmet and sends it to Tal.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4886 on: July 29, 2016, 06:23:25 pm »

"What do you mean, 'so called' friends?" Zach asks, "I destroyed my legs, and my arm got stabbed. I don't know anything about medical things, but didn't some of my... friends... survive worse?"

((vkiNm, if Bill wants subversive stuff, that bit may be better over PMs))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: July 29, 2016, 06:52:00 pm »

"What do you mean, 'so called' friends?" Zach asks, "I destroyed my legs, and my arm got stabbed. I don't know anything about medical things, but didn't some of my... friends... survive worse?"

((vkiNm, if Bill wants subversive stuff, that bit may be better over PMs))

[Don't worry, if things enters the intrigue and something I'm certain you wouldn't want others to know, it'll go to PM. For now It's still safe, I'd say.]

"WELL KID, WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED THAT STAB IN THE THROAT BACK THERE WHEN YOU LET YOUR LIL' PECKER DO THE THINKING FOR YOU. BUT YOU DID ANYWAY, AND ANYONE PROOBABLY TALKED ABOUT HOW UNNATURAL AND STRANGE THAT IS." says the Entity,

instead of the vast plains in the evening, you find yourself sitting in a comfortable chair across of him, inside what seems to be a large, luxurious and comfy study with a roaring fireplace nearby that gave such a wonderful warmth.

"ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST YOUR SO-CALLED 'FRIENDS' SO MUCH, KID. THINGS HAPPEN, AND IT SURE ISN'T RESTRICTED TO YOU ONLY, AND IF YOU THINK I'M BAD THEN YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER GUYS. CONSIDER IT A WARNING FROM A BUDDY WON'T YOU?" Somehow, there's a cup of tea in your hand. It's nice, warm and smells of lemon.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4888 on: July 29, 2016, 06:59:22 pm »

"I don't know how to thank you. Or I know how, just not how." Zach says, "Wait, other guys? I never said you were bad. Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind. If I survive, that is."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:18 pm »

"I don't know how to thank you. Or I know how, just not how." Zach says, "Wait, other guys? I never said you were bad. Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind. If I survive, that is."

"BIG IF, KID. BUT WE'LL SEE.. IF YOU DO, THOUGH, REMEMBER. TRUST IS OVERRATED." The Being said and you feel yourself sinking a little into the comfortable chair, it's comfiness consuming you.

"OH AND, THAT GUY THAT'S BEEN HANGING OUT AROUND YOUR PLACE? HE'S AN ASSHOLE."
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 612