Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390694 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4725 on: July 09, 2016, 06:53:45 am »

"Hey! I Like that movie!"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:46:43 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: July 09, 2016, 10:03:05 am »

Jenny just rolled her eyes at the conversation and the Party moved on, Frazz and Vigil didn't have to do as much cutting now, and just twenty something minutes away from where the forest stopped being absurdly thick, you can see the wooden palisade of the village through the edge of the forest.

It is still 'Morning' and with the help of advanced binoculars and Jenny's scope on her rifle, you can tag 5 guards on this side of the wall keeping eyes out for anything that might come. Some are sitting, some are standing, none of them walking like some of you expected them to do from movies and games. No wooden towers, though. And it seems that they haven't spotted you yet.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: July 09, 2016, 10:49:07 am »

"Zach! Sneak in with a cardboard box!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4728 on: July 09, 2016, 07:32:33 pm »

Zach uproots a small bush. "Can I do it? The moving bush technique?"

((I will bring them... a shrubbery!))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: July 09, 2016, 07:35:56 pm »

"That doesn't make sense. How would a cardboard box or brush help him sneak around. Especially here. I don't think they have cardboard. I do have a slightly better idea, though. We go back there, and bring back the head of only one of those buzzing creatures. If only one of us come in with the head, it's unlikely that they will view it as us trying to conquer, as well as making it look like that person is strong. From there, we have that person enter in, and plant bugs. We can use the bugs to learn about them, and then, we can work on communication and demands. The only fighting comes from the first part. Otherwise, it's a matter of escaping, if they deem us to be hostile, and the. Taking them out, and just taking over."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4730 on: July 09, 2016, 08:00:55 pm »

"You know in the movies where the hero hides in a bush or cardboard box covered with bushy stuff and moves forward when people aren't looking? That's how it'd help. Everyone knows bushes can't move."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: July 09, 2016, 08:01:30 pm »

"Or we could just introduce ourselves to them, like the Americans did too the Japanese. And hey if it goes wrong we can have a worlds war, what could go wrong."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4732 on: July 09, 2016, 08:04:28 pm »

Zach uses his powers to create a Zach-sized cavity in the middle of the bushby pushing all the sticks and bushy bits outwards. He then puts himself in the cavity, "See, it works! You'd never know it was me."

((Zach's in a bush, hue hue))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: July 09, 2016, 11:20:06 pm »

You actually can still see Zach in the push, but you'd guess that with so much sticks and leaves pushed to the outside, you probably wouldn't really see him very well.

By all sense and purpose, it works as camouflage. As long as no one is watching him move, that is.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: July 10, 2016, 04:28:21 am »

"Right. No cardboard. . . I will be right back, though." Vigil then walks about ten minutes away, and proceeds to carefully hide himself, lathering thick mud where needed, and ripping at vine (such strange things) as a rather large bush, to make a working disguise, and then sneaking up to the group, hopefully not to be seen inside the inthickend lush bush.

"this will only work If they are not paying attention to me at all at any point in time."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: July 10, 2016, 05:02:56 am »

With your non-existent abilities that got anywhere near crafting, your 'disguise' were elementary at best, with vines, mud, leaves and sticks thrown together and using the power of prayers to hope for the best. You could probably blend into the environment if nobody paid attention to you for more than a glance.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4736 on: July 10, 2016, 05:09:02 am »

"Right, Vigil, let's go." Zach begins moving towards the palisade when nobody is looking, stopping dead when somebody begins looking his way.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: July 10, 2016, 08:47:38 am »

"..This is silly. There's no point to sneak. Shock and awe. We have the technological superiority. Use it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: July 10, 2016, 12:16:00 pm »

"I say let Darwin do his thing, boss." A. Carmine said from his seat as he watches this all goes on with his brother through the screen of drones.

Zach and Vigil began moving towards the Palisade, coming out from the forest..
Unfortunately, Zach had absolutely no Stealth or Athletic skills at all and misjudged the time horribly and was spotted when one of the guards swooped his view around, Vigil was, with the combination of his existing Stealth, Athletic and bullet time dodge, managed to dramatically hit the mud, completely blending his shitty camo into the brown mud and avoid detection.
[Failed Stealth vs Detection Roll for Zach.]
[Success Defy-Detection Roll for Vigil.]

The Guard seems alarmed to see a moving bush, but wasn't sure if his eyes are just playing tricks with him or not so he called his friends over to stare intently at where Zach is. [Ongoing Detection rolls.]

Meanwhile, Jenny sighs and lay down prone before taking her bipod out to rest it on an exposed root and look into her scope. "Just give me the word if you need them dropped." The Foxhound sniper said.

[Do you prefer it when I show you the failure/success and it's critical counterpart for each results of your actions? or do you prefer without it?]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: July 10, 2016, 12:32:57 pm »

((I prefer with outcomes included if it doesn't detract from story.))

"This is why we need to get a Balista Taser. Why that keeps slipping my mind I will never know. Anyways. I don't see a good reason for us to be attempting stealth. It's utterly silly when we have the advantage. Kneecap them if possible. Nonlethal zones of damage. Lets disable the guards then just blow our way in. Shock and awe people."
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 612