Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390686 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4710 on: July 08, 2016, 12:11:06 am »

"I swear to god if its bee's....." Zander gets in position readying his mag rifle.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: July 08, 2016, 02:15:51 am »

"Beware the Man Made of Bees. He speaks in hands."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: July 08, 2016, 02:37:02 am »

Aria is quiet, looking around and holding her Gauss rifle.

She also looks upwards and downwards too, occasionally. Nobody ever thinks to check the vertical directions.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: July 08, 2016, 07:31:55 am »

The party formed up into a defensive circle with guns out, a drone rolled experimentally towards where the Buzzing is at.. Then got stuck in some vines on the way.

It turns and tugs, trying to free itself, but it was hopeless.

The buzzing grows stronger...
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4714 on: July 08, 2016, 07:46:02 am »

Zach tries to untangle the drone from the vines with his powers, "Tal, anything from the drone's camera?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: July 08, 2016, 07:49:19 am »

"..Why are we using wheeled drones in an offroad location? When we get back we're refitting all the drones with treads so the vines aren't an issue. The drone itself is fine. Just poorly chosen locamotion for Some silly reason."

"Keep an eye on the sky. I don't want another incident with insufficient antiair like during the last raid on 003's domain."
Airbased drones are to scan the cannopy Anything of note? Groundbased drones are to switch to infrared and attempt to track potential targets.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: July 08, 2016, 08:02:39 am »

The drones are threaded, there were just too many low-hanging vines from between trees, on the ground and very much everywhere else that it got stuck on it's everything. It's gun, it's Anti-Ballistic system cylinder, etc. But Zach was able to yank the drone off of the now-ripped vines without damaging it.

Air-based drones can't see shit through the canopy until they switched to infrared, which helps pin-pointing things further with the ground-based drones.

It seems that there is a hole mound only some 40 something meters away from the party with several signatures moving about in it's immediate area, going in and out of the hole. Some kind of an insect, maybe?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: July 08, 2016, 10:37:51 am »

"Aw shit. I think we found a colony of evil alien bugs that will impregnate us through the mouth and have acid for blood."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: July 08, 2016, 12:02:34 pm »

"Mark that location on the map. Relocate away from the hive. Stay in formation. Best to exit their zone of control. Minimize casualties and keep your helmets on."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: July 08, 2016, 01:46:27 pm »

"If you can find where the buzzing creature is i can shoot it with the drones if need be, but the issue clearly is finding it in all the brush and vines. Though getting away from the creatures home is should be priority, hopefully it wont follow you."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:48:51 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4720 on: July 08, 2016, 07:05:56 pm »

((I'm being reminded of the movie Aliens now :D))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: July 09, 2016, 12:02:10 am »

The party pulled away from the direction of the colony that's been marked on the map and continue cutting your way through the thick vines and wood. Whatever those things was, they did not give chase as you move further away where trees and vines have become far less thick than before, easily resembling a healthy forest back on Earth some centuries ago. With not many vines to go through anymore, the travelling speed increases noticeably, the ground-bound drones having no problem going through the obstacles now. Crushing exposed roots under their threads and just rip through lone hanging vines like it's nothing.

You're getting closer to the edge of the forest that leads to the clearing where the village is at now. Stealthing with Frazz will definitely not be an easy task once you've gained line of sight with them.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: July 09, 2016, 02:52:46 am »

"Looks like some form of terratorial insect hive. Mark similar locations. Don't engage unless required in the future as well."

"Who said we're stealthing? We're using Gunboat Diplomacy. The choice offered to the village is willingly surrendering or being subjugated."

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:05:48 am by Kevak »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: July 09, 2016, 05:24:07 am »

"Ahh carry a big stick and speak softly of course. We probably ought to keep frazz hidden for now."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4724 on: July 09, 2016, 05:47:00 am »

"I'm tired of sitting back. We have the technological edge. Enough so that we can walk right up and blast holes in the palisade. Well, Frazz and I can both do that alone. Everyone has a grenade which can do that, too. Screw waiting. Let's go to this village and demand their submission. Vigil can take on any champion they send out if we want to be honorable about this."
"Nonetheless, we do need to be careful. I saw a movie where soldiers went to an alien planet and the blueskins all united and pushed them back. Terrible movie, but it was a box office hit."
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 612