Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390768 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (R.I.P Bolts. Valhalla's Bravest.)
« Reply #4500 on: May 12, 2016, 11:28:12 am »

Zander is working out still and will join Kyoko in the firing range to practice with the laser rifle.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: May 12, 2016, 02:12:48 pm »

Aria would look into those big lasers.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: May 23, 2016, 06:55:40 am »

Right before we leave, Frazz sets up the communication ritual and has a solo chat with Mr. 2.

((PM time.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: May 25, 2016, 10:09:41 pm »

Time have passed, with Foxhound having little to do besides train, practice and play Half Life 3. Zach was kept under the watchful eyes of armed guards at all time, especially when he's asleep. So far this.. abilities that he has developed haven't left him yet, which could be either a good, or a bad thing.

The news were coming in about what the Media is calling 'The End of the World.' as a residential district were overran by what appears to be a zombie apocalypse, forcing the Government to lock down the entire District. Spokesmen assures that the Government is entirely capable of containing this problem and that everyone should return to their daily lives.

Which sounds about like what you're going to be doing, as Foxhounds got a notification on their PDA stating that a new mission is ready for them to be deployed on. Finally, something to do!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: May 25, 2016, 10:13:24 pm »

Specific details relating to the mission required.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: May 25, 2016, 10:21:23 pm »

It's on a hush-hush, but the brief details before the briefing assures that you're going to be doing something different instead of castle sieges and stealing artifacts.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: May 25, 2016, 10:22:26 pm »

Well that's always neat.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: May 28, 2016, 02:03:30 pm »

((ALRIGHT YOU LOT! LETS GET THIS THING ON THE ROAD! Start posting stuff! We must perform necromancy upon this quiet thread!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: May 28, 2016, 02:11:33 pm »

((H̴͓̥̙͙͓͓̗̫͗ͨ̾̓̓̀e̸̖͈͈͇̲͉̟̙̍͆̑̓̕r̡̘ͫ͒ͭ̎͗͘ů̶͉̱͓̤̭̮̮ͧ͋̿̉ͥ̎ͩ̕l̪̗̭̱̰͎̺̰ͭͣͪͫͭă̵̡̹͉͌̈ͭ̏̚t͖͙̒ͦ̿̆̈́͝u͔̭̩̪͙͔̗ͭͦͪ͊͆͗ ̀ͦ͌ͩ͛͆҉̫̟̝̜̤̭͉̜͖̀̕h̛̃́ͤͩ̋ͪ̊̋҉̦̙̘̜̹̞̘̠̼ạ̷̖̘̪̯ͪ͡͞ ͓̍͊͂ͯ͠ḩ̴̝̣̇̅͗̒a̻͉̻̚̚͢͡͡ ̡̢̬̯̘̥̯͖̝ͯͯͫ̾s̴̡̞͖͕͚ͭ̚h̳̻̥̲̳͇̰̞͓̎̎ͤ́̀ͬ̓͊ĩ̻̦̼̌ͩ̕͟͝r͖̗̃̓́͝ͅi̬̲̠̫͖̥̱͉ͤ ͓͒̃̔ͩ̅ͯ͛͡h̻̬͔͕̺̝͙̜̰͋ͥ͝ẻ̱̼̣͉̊ͨ̂̔͘ŕ̏̌̆͏͎̜̘͍̞̯̹̟u͖̻̘͙̯͉ͬ͐͌̂͡l̨͔̾̽ͯ́͛̔ǎ̴̡̮̓̕t̷̢͚̭͙͈̺͚̽̌ͨư̝̫̐̅̇̆ͥ ̵̝̥̥̄ͮ̾̌ͥͫ̾̕h̷̗̭̳ͯ͡a̴͚̱̞ͨ̿ ̙̗̹̯̳͓͔̈́̈́̋̾̌̆͋̊h̢͇͇͍̲̪͙͖̀̍̔ͭ̿̉̐a̢̦̘͎͎̘ͩ̊ͣͮ̿̅ͫ͡ ͬ̑ͪ̊ͬ̾҉͙͈̝͓̲s̷̵̼͓̻̼̮͇͓̭̐͋̍̐͐h͍͖̫̦͇͕͕͎̒ͫ͒̓̀͑̓i̦̿̂ͪ̓̀͜r͉ͭ̇̐̕i͉̮̘̱͕̹͂͋ͭͭͮͦͪ̚͘ ̞̮̔̒́̕͠ḩ̸̰̭̰̖̱̊ͬ͋͑̒ͩͥ͑e̴͙̤̳͖̭̻̬͎̾͆̾̌ͫ͐ͦ̓͟͞r̷̷̙͚̓ͨ̄̆̆͂u̮̻̰̩̍͜͜l̲̜̣͕͙̓̇͋̆ȧ͙̾ͣͦ̆̉ͅt͈͉̰̪̪̙̫̱̩̑̏̀u̜͉ͦ͊͒̅ ̦̯͗̕͜hͯͧ̈ͮ̎҉̻̱̹̣à͖̗͈͎̼̆̑ͭͥͤ̾͒̒͡͞ ͍̻ͭ̓̉̀ḥ̢̺̹̞́ͣ͒͂̇̍̾͡a̝̥̝͕̞̘͉͗̿̅̋ͤ̌̈́͜ͅ ͐̈́ͥ͆̊҉̬̙͎̭̣͇̭̬͎s̴̛̥̰͉̯̳͛̎̆ͬh̢͈̩̻̗̦̲̭ͫͫ͗̂̒͊ͩ͜ĩ͛ͫ҉͏̘͖̹̞r̵̜͈͍̰͐̽ͮ͋ͫ͑į̧͈͍̹̦̰̈́ͨ̈́ͅ))

(There the thread should be a zombie now.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: May 28, 2016, 02:15:27 pm »

((DO NOT GO GENTLY INTO THAT DARK NIGHT MY FRIENDS!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: May 28, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »

"Gentlemen and women, valued Employees. Let us introduce you to a new danger that you will be facing on the other side." A suited man said as he press a button on the projector, revealing..

"Trees."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"These are the initial pictures taken from a drone we've sent ahead to confirm of the Gate's location. Looks like wherever this is, it's not Kansas anymore."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: May 28, 2016, 08:08:52 pm »

"Vegetation implies flora. Flora implies fauna. Fauna implies potential microscopic viral and bacterial agents. I recommend sending a groundbased squad of drones in first to take samples and ensure the atmosphere isn't saturated with flesh eating diseases."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: May 28, 2016, 10:36:43 pm »

Frazz "elbows" a nearby Wiznerd

"How much ya wanna bet there's going to be a rundown dinosaur theme park in there?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4513 on: May 29, 2016, 01:52:07 am »

Prior to the briefing, Zach will be practicing his powers, seeing the limits. He tries to stop slow-moving objects (tennis balls, etc) thrown at him and deflect faster projectiles (tennis balls fired from a tennis-ball-gun on the highest setting). He gets interns to hold guns loaded with blanks and tries to perfect unloading them with his powers. He will also talk to his AI, whom he names 'Roger'

The strongest focus will be on moving around blind using his powers to sense his surroundings. He will observe how much weight he can lift with his Telekinesis and will run his lightning through a very strong ammeter and voltmeter.

He will also visit R&D to find a way to have mini supercomputers (or rosetta tablets) in his gloves.

((vKinm, check your PMs, specifically the one redirecting you to the doc. I added something down the bottom))
((Also, is the Foxhound helmet full-faced? Visored? If it is the tint will be really, really dark.))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: May 29, 2016, 02:59:32 am »

The Wiznerds just chuckles at Frazz's suggestion. It'd be too ridiculous.. right?

"Yes, the drone came back with extensive testing materials that have already been processed and introduced to a room full of Interns and given several days to mature. So far nothing have been detected and we're about ready to declare it safe enough to go in via NBC Suit. Construction for a base around the gate's exit are already under way, we're hoping to have aerial drones launched by tomorrow to see the bigger picture. So far this have been very new for us and the higher ups are excited off their chairs for the potential of profitable things that can be found in this potentially new, untouched world. If nothing else, the forest will prove a good source for raw, exotic lumber."

Unfortunately, Zach have not spent any points in his newfound powers, and only succeed in getting himself hit repeatedly by sub-sonic baseballs. He does manage to unload a pistol pointed at him if he concentrate very, very, VERY Hard at it for several second and the pistol is held in place steady enough to not mess it up.

His 24th century equivalent of Apple's Siri gets renamed to 'Roger' and reminds him of birthdays of people around him as well as interesting recommended activities that will keep him on a fit, healthy diet and good social life as well as giving him wonderful deals of all these amazing consumer products that he is totally missing out on.

He also finds out that when blind, he moves around about as graceful as a brick, though doesn't really bump into the walls so much. His Telekinesis could lift roughly 5 pounds of weight if he focus on the thing, and his lightning peaks at 50,000 volts which leave him heaving tired. It's about the equivalent of a Police taser.

Whatever amazing rush of power he had seems to have even out. Researchers have been following him, studying him while the guards keep eyes on him and ready to put a cap in him at a moment's notice.

R&D said they could put in a phone or tablet's computer in his gloves, but the smallest acceptable supercomputer is still the size of a Rubik's cube.

The Researchers were women, by the way.
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 612