Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390781 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4440 on: May 07, 2016, 08:46:43 pm »

"Shut up Zander. What would you ask for in a pact with an all-knowing deity? Another dusty, ratty jacket?"

((Zanders got like a cowboy version of a Neo jacket right?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: May 07, 2016, 09:44:46 pm »

(Sure basically, I'll come up with a pic eventually)

"Are you kidding me man this is real leather, you know how expensive that is now? And honestly I don't know, but I'm just giving you shit".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4442 on: May 08, 2016, 02:32:12 am »

((So, Exorcism is a go? Would the exorcism actually hurt, all Zach knows is that Frazz went through one when he was a dragon and he attributes the lack of hurt on Frazz's part to a matter of male pride and the fact that Frazz is a dragon.))
Zach will go along with the Exorcism
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: May 08, 2016, 02:46:37 am »

((The level of pain of an exorcism scales with how deeply rooted the Entity is. In Frazz's case, it was rooted rather deeply in the soul and body, hence why it felt literally soulrending.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4444 on: May 08, 2016, 03:05:01 am »

((But Frazz was able to walk it off because he was a dragon? What would the effect be if there was no entity possessing them? Actually, Truly painless?))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: May 08, 2016, 05:31:17 am »

Circles are drawn, deity detection are added and then powered as clones are sacrificed.

It freaks the fuck out of people who was curious what's going on, they decided that they're not curious anymore...

That's strange, digging around Zach, the Wiznerds didn't find anything to exorcise. It's just making Zach really uncomfortable with many, sweaty nerdy men digging inside him trying to look for something odd. But.. there's nothing there! well, the power's there, the one that let him throw stuff around using telekinesis and such, but they didn't find an Entity rooted inside somewhere like they did with Frazz.

"Uh.. there's nothing here, Boss." The Wiznerd would confirms. Either whatever decided to give Frazz the powers didn't  want to root itself to him or knows that it shouldn't do that, or maybe they did and let go before the Wiznerds got here.

Now they're just kinda standing there, confused at what to do next since they just wasted some clones on an exorcism circle without anything to exorcise.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4446 on: May 08, 2016, 05:43:58 am »

"I did tell you that I didn't need an exorcism. Did you listen?" he asks rhetorically, "So are you going to undo the restraints? Do you want to hear my theory behind this?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: May 08, 2016, 08:50:16 am »

"No, shut up Zach. You don't get to say anything unless its the origin of your powers."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (R.I.P Bolts. Valhalla's Bravest.)
« Reply #4448 on: May 08, 2016, 12:28:06 pm »

"So it seems that for whatever perculular reason, the entity that you made your pact with didn't root inside you. Zach. How about you explain exactly what occurred eventwise from your perspective."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: May 08, 2016, 01:10:46 pm »

((I approve of the  new title.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: May 08, 2016, 02:04:49 pm »

Zach have an odd sensation, his lips are dry, and he feel a craving of cheese..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4451 on: May 08, 2016, 03:11:29 pm »

"When I had the knife in my throat, I felt extremely lightheaded and my life flashed before my eyes. To understand my theory completely, we need to go back a few years then again to when you guys first discovered magic."
"When I was with the circus there was this shaman or gypsey, call her what you will, but every time she performed, I would feel a shiver and some kind of sense of direction. I was intrigued and had a look-see through her stuff while she was in a private session elsewhere. I found a book and it literally gave me a headache to look at, I had to go and take two panadol tablets. The weirdest thing was that I had this other weird feeling, like I was meant to try and decipher it. But alas, I was young and scared."
"Now we skip ahead to when you guys discovered magic. Whenever you guys cast a spell I could always nearly sense where you were and what it did. I was scared of this, so I kept quiet. It wasn't my brain which seemed to know, nor my heart, but my entire blood seemed to yearn for the magic that you guys were doing."
"When I had my life flashing before my eyes, my memories locked on a simile to my current situation. There is a scene from an old movie where an evil magical guy was torturing the guy destined to 'restore balance' or something. Then my blood started burning and I felt power like no other, and before I know it, Jane flew off of me through some kind of power that I channeled. Still drawing from the simile I thought of lightning and struck Jane down with it. The video cameras can explain the rest."
"So my theory is that everyone has a kind of 'magic potential' or 'magic sensitivity' inside them. Normally in such small amounts that it is insignificant, I must have been born with an absurd amount of it. That, coupled with my knowledge of you guys knowing magic, must have ended up unlocking magic for me, based off of a memory. The blood coming from my throat seemed to boil and disappear, so either I was hallucinating or it was e=mc square n action with the amount of power I felt."
"So that's my theory, likely completely wrong, but that's the best I can offer. I have no idea how I would go about making an eldritch pact even if I wanted to, I've only ever interacted with Arthur's friendly dude in the flight sim."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: May 08, 2016, 03:26:03 pm »

"Alrighty. Hunting down, seizing the belongings of, and abducting this gypsy is now top priority. Write down absolutely everything you know about them and any potential leads."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: May 08, 2016, 03:38:26 pm »

"Good another reason to find them, along with the fact they tried to kill you. Why are they trying to kill you?? Kinda relevant now, no holding back if you'd please."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4454 on: May 08, 2016, 03:41:53 pm »

Zach tugs lightly at the restraints, "Uhh... could you undo the restraints?"
"The biggest lead we had died with Jane. However, I was already planning on taking a hit squad and looking through all the nearby circuses until I found the Ringmaster. You can have your business with the gypsey, but I want the ringmaster. Another prominent lead is that there was a lion who was shaved and dyed to look like a tiger. That's not a practise many circuses do, but time has passed and old Leo could have died. While I was there, nobody disclosed their names. The circus literally called itself 'the circus' along with about fifty other circuses in the area. Also, I would like to see RND."

"As for the reason they were trying to kill me..." Zach shifts uneasily, then sighs, "When I ran I wanted to show the Ringmaster that I wasn't someone he could abuse freely. So I cracked his computer, found his safe password, and stole the circus savings, amounting to a 1000 units."

((We really need to formalise the currency system. I suggest that 250 credits = 1 unit. 1 credit = ~$1 Au))
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 612