Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390785 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4410 on: May 06, 2016, 04:50:05 am »

((Why in the hell would Tal meet with someone who's showing clear signs of possession outside of a ward? A hospital is not warded.))

"Shoot to cripple. Aim for the legs and arms."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:52:46 am by Kevak »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4411 on: May 06, 2016, 04:56:09 am »

((Just saying that wasn't the Foxhound suite sealed heaviest of all? And look what Zach did there, telekinetically pushed someone off of him, then zapped them with conjured lightning. In the penthouse. Where the wards were the heaviest. Also I thought we were just outside the hospital because Zach still had the lollipop and could still taste it. Also nothing was said about going anywhere else, the last progression GM post explicitly said that Zach had just been released. vkiNm, could I just tell them the extent of my powers or do they have to learn it the hard way?))
Zach will use his a combination of his powers and the physical wonder of corners to evade shots which could be fired out of unloaded guns with empty chambers.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: May 06, 2016, 04:58:58 am »

((The wards were made for anti mental tampering. Not countering combat spells. They would have no effect on combat spells whatsoever. They literally went through the whole book worth of wards to deal with E004A/B. Also how do ya plan on dodging bullets when ya aren't facing them to look at them?))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4413 on: May 06, 2016, 05:05:36 am »

((Ya know what, I'll tell you OOCly so you can know how to RP it. Basically Zach was granted the powers of the Sith. Extreme reflexes, telekinetic powers, mind control, lightning, etc. Not telling you how he got those, though. For all I know OOCly it could even be a whole different type of magic, not effected by the wards or whatnot. It's really up to vkiNm.))
Changing previous action. Zach will stop running as he hears Tal's order, turn and telekinetically unload all the guns and eject the bullet in the chamber, "And how do you propose to shoot to cripple if you can't shoot?" and then he will waltz out.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: May 06, 2016, 05:09:44 am »

((The sith and jedi do not have good precise TK. They have crude smacky TK at best and couldn't screw a screw in if their life depended on it. Good luck unloading guns with that))

((Mind control is not something that will likely fly on account of reducing of player agency.))

SMG drawn and fired. Kneecap target.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4415 on: May 06, 2016, 05:18:21 am »

((Kylo Ren stops a blaster bolt at extremely short notice, and he's not even a full Sith))
Current actions:
1: Begin running
2: Turn and force-smack guns, aiming to unload them, but also throw off aim
3: Force-stop bullets and use extreme reflexes to dodge.
4: "I really, really don't want to do what I did to Jane again.
((IMO this would probably only be fair if it were a Frazz/Zachary bossfight))

((But BEFORE ALL OF THIS we need vkiNm's decision on the mind trick Zach played way back here:))
((...Thank... you? I guess? I was more inquiring about why grown men would need lollipops after a doctor thing because that's seen as a child-ey thing where I am. Anyways))
"As for specifics to how I got these powers," he chuckles and waves his hand at the group, "You don't need to know how I got the powers."
And same to the exorcism.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: May 06, 2016, 05:20:49 am »

((I doubt VK is gonna reduce player agency like that.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: May 06, 2016, 06:51:37 am »

[You asked for Sith Powers. Not to become a Sith. Big difference. You could use some of the stuff, sure. But it's about as precise as a baby handling powered tools. But yes, no, I'm not going to risk reducing player agency. It'll work much better on Normal, mortal mooks. But Foxhounds aren't exactly normal. Bet Tal wears a few enchanted charms to fight against mind tampering at the very least!]

[Edit: To his credit, though. I did say that he just came out from the hospital.]

It's much, much, much easier for Zach to either throw the guns away aside, or crunch them until they don't work anymore than to precisely unload all the guns in the general vicinity all at once.

Either way, Zach runs. Tal's orders was received and nearby Securities with MAG Assault Rifles aims low with single shots to try and fire. Some aims were smacked away, making the shot miss, and Zach finds that it is incredibly, INCREDIBLY hard to force-stop bullets when they are not bright, slow-moving eye-bleeding neon bright bolts of light.

In fact, by the time his mind recognize that he wants to stop the bullet, it usually have traveled until something stopped it already.

The alarm was raised, someone smacked the 'EMERGENCY' button and the floor began to lock down immediately, fearing for a similar event to the Cowbell incident.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:55:52 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4418 on: May 06, 2016, 07:11:33 am »

Zach looks at the security personnel and handwaves them, "You will stand between Foxhound and myself and keep them away from me, but no one is to get hurt."
((Also clarifying here, Zach has no idea how painful an exorcism is. He has only seen dragon Frazz go through one and thinks Frazz was just trying to make himself look tough by not being hurt by it. I'm not planning for this thing to escalate too too far, I'm not gunna kill anyone *jane's body burns in the corner* She was dead before this post, 'k?))

Zach will yell to Foxhound, "It'll huuurt and I don't wanna get huuurt!"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:27:43 am by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: May 06, 2016, 07:54:10 am »

"Zachary. Get down on the ground and place your hands on your head or you will be shot."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: May 06, 2016, 09:45:31 am »

Frazz burst though the nearest door, sending a few unlucky guards sprawling. He then runs full force at the psychotic Computer Nerd/Maybe Jedi

"ZAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHH!!!!"

He then bodyslams Zach.

((Also, i dont think Zach would have mind control. Siths have never demonstrated that ability in either the movies or even in *shudder* the prequels. Once or twice it happens in the EU, but mostly only jedi use it.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: May 06, 2016, 10:41:51 am »

Run after and subdue him using my CQC, put all that training to good use.

(Also you're acting like you're a master at all this stuff now, you were in extreme focus when you got stabbed but now not so much I would imagine that your powers arent as potent. So maybe just mind control one person to block us, as well they are in a heightened state so you probably have to roll pretty high.)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: May 06, 2016, 10:55:07 am »

Kneecap Zach with my MAG rifle if he tries to run again. And then slice his tendons with my scalpel. Unless that would be hard to fix. In which case kneecap his other leg.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: May 06, 2016, 11:30:39 am »

((No! All of yall stay back! I like the image of me just flat-out tackling him!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: May 06, 2016, 11:57:37 am »

It was all so very confusing what happened, but what happens turns out to be was Frazz bulldozing Zach as he tries to dodge both of Zander's and Jon's attempt to fuck your day up with CQC and military-grade MAG Rifles.

The ball of Zach and Frazz came tumbling over towards the party that was chasing them, what happened next isn't so different from what one would see on an American Football field as people just out right pile up on the unfortunate guy, using bodyweight if nothing else to pin him to the cold, heartless floor.

All those time spent practicing the perfect tackle sure paid off!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 612