Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391024 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #435 on: September 18, 2015, 08:41:25 pm »

"No injuries here, but I'm running low on ammo."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 18, 2015, 09:10:31 pm »

You're all on below-half on the ammo count, it'll survive a few seconds more of shooting but that's it.

"Your voice annoys me." Jenny replied to Vigil through the Comms as it came back to life.

"Hey, you guys alright over there?" The Carmines asked worryingly.

Maximus reaches into his armor to feel around, he unstraps something inside his vest and pulled out one of the Trauma plates, well, a piece of it anyway. It seems that a plate have been smashed and shattered into several large pieces. "I'm fine, looks like this saved me. May the People of Rome forever remember it's bravery."

Arthur moves closer to the keep, it's still over 50 yards before he can enter, however. With the pace he's going it'll take several minutes.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 18, 2015, 09:18:17 pm »

"Says the woman who hides behind a big gun. Anyway, boss, 'Betsy' and I are a little nicked, but no worse for the wear. She just needs some oil and a nice sharpening. As for ammo, I am fully loaded. I didn't bother wasting any. They were too weak to begin with."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 18, 2015, 09:21:42 pm »

"Oi, Arthur. What the fuck are you doing? Your helmet is fucked and you probably have a concussion. Get back here."

"Based on the lack of ammo across the majority of the group, I'm thinking we should pull out. Nobody died, some are injured, and some need replacement armor. We need a medic next time we head in though. That's mandatory."

"We have some concrete data on the Imps, I acquired a sample from one of them, and the Keep has been softened up for the next time we or another team hits it. With luck, we can crack this one open and get the artifact next time it cycles through."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 18, 2015, 09:42:22 pm »

"But everything's going just fine though, right? I mean, we've dealt with their defenses. Couldn't we just at least get in to take a look inside?" B. Carmine asked. "Hell, if you want, I can give you my helmet to replace the broken one. It's not like I need it inside the car or anything." He offered, probably not wanting to go back with still so little achievements.

"I can still fight, and we can just siege the keep, can we not? Have someone go in to lure some more monsters outside and finish them off with our guns. Looks like there's just one way out anyway." Maximus reasoned.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 18, 2015, 09:47:39 pm »

"Hum.. How about we get in the APC, circle the keep and make sure we killed the Imps. Once we do that, we park closer and check inside. Close enough that we can sprint back if things start going south."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 18, 2015, 09:56:51 pm »

"Or you can stop trying to hold our hands. I can go strait towards the keep and scout it out. I can take care of small groups quietly, and If I run into anything, I can just bail and call for evac."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 18, 2015, 09:59:42 pm »

"...You've watched the vids of the last mission, right? That kind of stuff is why we're being cautious."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 18, 2015, 10:02:58 pm »

"Maximus, what do you think? Shall we stay and brave out our situation like men, or, like cowards, run with our tails behind our cute little legs?"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 18, 2015, 10:04:12 pm »

"I vote that we stay. I have 2 and a half magazines left, I can grab a new helmet and we've barely explored this place at all. Also, I hate when people assume that I have medical injuries. I lf I have a concussion, my vision will be blurry and I would have slurred speech.

Still I think that patrol with the car idea is a very good idea so let's do that first and then go to the keep. But the point is that we're not leaving yet."

Run back to the car and grab helmet.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 18, 2015, 10:05:26 pm »

"Divide and Conquer, that's what we shall do." Maximus nodded sagely. "The Vehicle should circle around the keep and take care of any imps they may find while we go inside, hopefully their rounds will finish and they'll park at the entrance for us so we shall not have to waste time. We'll be killing two stones with one bird!"

Arthur obtains B. Carmine's Helmet, he does not seems to miss it very much.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 18, 2015, 10:11:19 pm »

"Good idea Maximus."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2015, 12:19:59 am »

"I'm just glad I have a helmet again"

Begin walking towards the keep at the doctors's pace.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2015, 12:26:07 am »

Onwards to the keep! A walking pace. Need to exaust ourselves.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2015, 07:16:46 am »

Stays with the group, putting 'Betsy' away, and pulling out his smg.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 612