Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390809 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4290 on: April 27, 2016, 06:47:43 am »

"One question, do we go up twenty-five floors and hope to whatever deities we believe in that we find both a helicopter and a pilot or do we go down seventy-five to the garage? I vote down. It'll take us a while, but I can think of quicker ways of going up and going down, and both of them involve dying."

((Up to heaven, zombies get you. Down is self-explanatory, you fall))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: April 27, 2016, 11:21:13 am »

Upon reaching about 2 floors over where the zombies currently are, Bolts takes a length of bungee cord of about 40 feet when unflexed. He then ties it to himself as well as to the customary vending machine and ice dispencer that is in every apartment complex level ever. He then ties the dummy to the machines using a seperate cord. He throws the dummy out of the window at the end of the hall, then runs across and busts through the opposite window. The result would be the dummy bursting through the glass at roughly the opposite area where Bolts ultimately ends up landing. Bolts does not leap out however, he slowly lowers himself so he gradually lowers himself. He will silently reach the floor in time to witness a good chunk of the zombies leaping out of the window. If they arent attracted by the humanoid figure smashing against the glass, or they happen to see Bolts, he will simply climb up the rope until hes at the next story up, then watch the zomballs fall to their deaths as they stupidly try to get him.

((This better not fail. Or rather, it better not fail due to something breaking. Everything i did was logical. Vending machines can weigh around 600 pounds, and Bolts (including a car door) probably is somewhere at around 200. Plus the dummy will counter any strain. Furthermore, the zombies are definitely arent going to be able to scale sheer, slick glass, and even if they dont come out Bolts can always just empty a few shells into them from his safe perch.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: April 27, 2016, 11:27:12 am »

((...You don't decide if something will or will not fail. The GM does.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: April 27, 2016, 11:28:55 am »

(Im just sayingt that i dont think i did anhthing that is likely to fail due to error of the plan. Human, or dice error is simething different.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: April 27, 2016, 11:59:40 am »

((His plan would actually work from a logic standpoint. Problems only occur if the cord is damaged by the zeds or someone else. And there's also the issue of him literally dangling off the side of a building from a rather uncomfortable position without a safety harness. Oh, also he's jumping through a closed window. That by definition is painful.))

((From a pure math standpoint it works.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: April 27, 2016, 01:29:17 pm »

((He busted the window open.))
Edit(( Oh darn, forgot to put that in. Just assume he bashed it open first.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: April 27, 2016, 01:50:25 pm »

It seems that every sane person is abandoning the complex, it's a good idea to take the fire escape as well, since it looks like the panicking mass is either trying the lift or the stairs.

Jill busts the door open, just in time to see bolt throwing himself out of the window a couple of stories above and smushed himself against the wall, held up by a length of bungee rope and counter weighed by a dummy.

There's a few giggling people pawing at the windows where he is..

That crazy son of a gun.

Bolt gets a dazed head and a bruised nose for doing such a stunt without high enough athletics. Or athletics at all.

The way is clear for now on both the way up and the long way down, what do?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:53:06 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: April 27, 2016, 02:17:27 pm »

((Hey, no! I said i wanted to jump out roughly a floor above where the zomballs are! I should be below the chaos! Or at least most of it!))

Upon noticing the zomballs pawing at the window, Bolts takes a moment to hoist himself so that he can see into the floor. He then takes a quick headcount. Exactly how many biters we talking about? Does the hallway behind them seem relatively clear. He then hoists himself up to the next floor and peeks his eyes over the lip of the window. If he sees a horde of zombies ravenously chasing the people who are fleeing upwards, or consuming the remains of said people, he will then turn himself around, draw his sidearm  and press the barrel up against the glass. Once a zomballs head comes near, fire a single shot. Try to make only one initial hole, then just wait for the zombeis heads to come near the hole in an attempt to eat my hand. The buildings glass is reinforced ((Considering its a skyscraper, it would be mandatory) the first bullet shouldnt shatter the whole frame. Youd need multiple bullets in a concentrated area to do that.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:31:28 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4298 on: April 27, 2016, 03:03:33 pm »

((My question is: How the hell did you get your hands on bungee cord?))
"Down!" Jill says and starts running down the fire stairs
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: April 27, 2016, 03:35:00 pm »

((Oops, forgot to mention that. I Had it from Bolts converted workshop.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: April 27, 2016, 06:01:55 pm »

"OK"
With that he unhooked his BB rifle, and double checked its ammunition, before hastily jamming the cartridge back into the receiver slot, and every two and a half steps down, looking back to make sure nothing was following them. Crap, he forgot to close the door 10 steps back.
"I'm not gonna do it." He whispered to himself, knowing the chances are that it leaves it open for any survivers to get to safety.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:10 pm »

Go with jill cover her and such as we descend to the ground to escape.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:47 pm »

Unnamed PETA mook who has been with them the whole time totally is also going.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: April 27, 2016, 08:10:58 pm »

Unnamed PETA mook who has been with them the whole time totally is also going.
(Just say your name once you get mortaly wounded that way you will survive!)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: April 27, 2016, 08:17:47 pm »

The party abandons Bolt as he fired a shot into the room full of pawing drug addicts, hitting one in the head at such a point-blank range, then another.. and another.. and another.. and another..

Jill and the Party made it down a couple more stories before the tell-tale sound of screams followed them, some panicked PETA members bursted out from the opened door and began tumbling down the stairs as fastest as they could!

Shit, you can already hear the police siren! now you're being perused by TWO types of mindless abominations!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 612