Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390817 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4275 on: April 26, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »

"That dumb-ass is going to get himself killed, uuh ok zombies and people......Ok I want a couple squads to go to the other entrances and seal them any way you can. Use furniture or even explosives if you have too, we'll leave this one open and funnel them this way. This is not something we prepared for people but if we don't stop them here we got several hundred zombies on our ass. And that is not the way we want to go, lets move out."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: April 26, 2016, 02:57:40 pm »

Jill can't get more than 'people are getting high and biting other people.'

"but zombies aren't real!" one screamed as she's tackled to the ground, struggling to push the heavier man off. "zombies aren't real!" she kept yelling.

You know, maybe she's right. Maybe this is just the side effect of eating meat! You become so obsessed with it!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4277 on: April 26, 2016, 03:24:25 pm »

Jill hightails it back to the others, "Guys, barricade the fucking doors or get us out of here!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: April 26, 2016, 03:45:44 pm »

"If we want to get out of here we should take the vents, and since this is clearly an attack we should destroy the entire building complex and pin it on a corporation, Arkas for example, besides that way we get rid of any evidence we where here."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: April 26, 2016, 04:11:58 pm »

"We don't know what the hell this, and if it an attack they're going to have backups and safeguards".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4280 on: April 26, 2016, 04:13:58 pm »

"Guys, People are going crazy and trying to eat other people!"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: April 26, 2016, 04:32:52 pm »

"Like i said, destroy any evidence we were here and pin it on a corporation, these are communist zombies, it shouldn't be hard to kill them just smash the brain.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: April 26, 2016, 08:04:16 pm »

"Wait. We are supposed to be the brave guys. Protecting the Innocents from the evils of animal abuse and mega-corporations." He says as he slowly backs away from the crowd, to the safety of the doors and outside world.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4283 on: April 26, 2016, 08:10:07 pm »

"Guys, fire stairs, let's go!" Jill will start running towards the fire escape, "The elevators will be swamped and this way we can pick off anyone that follows us easily."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: April 26, 2016, 08:52:07 pm »

"This is extremely important, did any of you take the id tags of any corporate personal we killed?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: April 26, 2016, 09:49:42 pm »

"No not me, but lets walk and talk up the stairs.....as much as I hate to say it. We can't contain this and if we try, we'll just end up as on of them so lets move."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: April 26, 2016, 10:28:37 pm »

Some brave/stupid PETA members tried to bar the doors, but the people pouring through already made it impossible.

"It's game over man, Game over!" wailed a man as he fled past the group.

You didn't get any Corporate ID, though. Those things have tracking devices in them and it wouldn't be a smart idea to bring them to your hideout.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4287 on: April 26, 2016, 10:30:57 pm »

Jill will take the fire escape doors, Glock in hand.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: April 26, 2016, 11:20:07 pm »

"Peeta we're moving, this place is screwed."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: April 27, 2016, 06:22:53 am »

Will follow Jill up that hill because Jill looks like she'll have a plan for the kill. . . . ing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 612