Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390833 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4170 on: April 05, 2016, 04:50:45 pm »

"Be seeing you." your host nodded and gestures with his hand, the whole world began to collapse from the very edge, pieces falling off into the abyss until the collapsing ground reaches you. The world falls away and you fell with it, free-falling briefly before you see the floor reconstructs itself just before you, allowing you to crash into it.

You discover pain in places you did not know exists on your body and everything felt so stiff like you're made of wood.. the headache honestly isn't that bad, though. But you're becoming increasingly aware that you're being surrounded by the Wiznerds and some of the Foxhound members who seems to be split up into two sides, where one is trying to stop another from messing with the bowl of warm water that they've got and put your hand/tail in.

Well, you didn't wet yourself, so that theory's out.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: April 05, 2016, 04:59:52 pm »

"We're fine. Frazz may be partly possessed by 003 again so we're doing another exorcism and binding sometime when I don't have a headache. And for future reference. It is a bad idea to try making a dragon wet itself. What if he has caustic piss? Are you gonna replace the floor melted?" Tal sits up and removes his hand from the bowl.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: April 05, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »

"You've been out for some time. We were starting to get worried." Jenny offered helpfully as the Wiznerds gets schooled.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: April 05, 2016, 05:09:57 pm »

"002 decided that it would be easier to talk directly. Which is true. Bit hard to communicate when someone has difficulty speaking single words in their normal form."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:17:26 pm by Kevak »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: April 05, 2016, 05:12:02 pm »

"I was about to test and see if you're you, but you just proved that for me. I had suite put into a temporary lock-down, I'll rescind that now, so it well with 002"??

Zander will lift the lockdown.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: April 05, 2016, 09:00:30 pm »

"I heard tohe sound of a grumpy man to young for his years. Does that mean Tal is back? Does that mean I can go to the gym, now?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: April 05, 2016, 09:14:59 pm »

Frazz immediately runs to the nearest storage locker to see if he has caustic piss
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: April 05, 2016, 09:22:42 pm »

Well, he's got a glass jar of Caustic piss if that's what he's looking for.. but no, his piss is not caustic.

As far as everyone knows..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: April 05, 2016, 09:28:00 pm »

"It's good to see you both awake and in a functional condition."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: April 05, 2016, 10:23:38 pm »

((Teeeeeeeechnically all piss is mildy caustic. It be an acid~))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabie
« Reply #4180 on: April 06, 2016, 07:08:22 am »

((MOVING ON!))
Frazz wanders back to the test chamber, and begins looking up the runes for reinforcing.
"So, Guys, i was thinking. Our 'magic' requires life-force or whatever in order to work. This is traditionally obtained through killing animals. Now, ive noticed something. All we need to do is kill the animals within a certain distance from the runes and they automatically drain the power. Now, this gets me thinking. What if we had the 'power source' or whatnot for our spells be our enemies? Say i had a set if runes painted on me that made my scales and wings even harder to penetrate. I go snap the neck of a Denizen, or shoot it or burn it or whatever. Wouldnt the spell automatically recognize that energy is available and sap it? Basically, what would happen is that each time i kill something, i would get tougher to hit. As long as i continuously supply the spell with fresh energy, it could go on idefinitely. Furthermore, im willing to bet money that a Denizen has tons more lifeforce than a monkey. And this wouldnt just apply to me. Vigils sword could have symbols that make it sharper. Imagine that each time he cuts down a foe, the blade would automatically become sharper and stronger? Or knives for Zach that automatically return after making a kill? Or for Tal, a bullet that creates a perfect vacuum once it kills its first target?"
((Rather proud of this idea))
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:30:54 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: April 06, 2016, 10:43:57 pm »

"Huh. Good Idea. But what if something happens to the charged runes on your body? Like, say, it got hit during a fight and breaks the circle? Wouldn't it just explode?" One of the Wiznerds voiced up as they think about the possibilities.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: April 07, 2016, 04:54:13 am »

"Bullets are not suitable for runes. They distort midair."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: April 07, 2016, 07:09:00 am »

"Not really. Runes could be etched into things, and as long as they have juice theyd preserve themselves."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: April 07, 2016, 07:37:09 am »

"No. I mean. You literally cannot fuck up the angles on the runes. The dilation a bullet experiences just from being fired alone is sufficient to completely destroy any rune inscribed upon it. You'd be better off inscribing the gun itself."
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 612