Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390975 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3960 on: March 22, 2016, 06:35:18 pm »

Kyoko noticing that she took the jerky hands it to Zander immediately,forcing herself not to indulge
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3961 on: March 22, 2016, 07:08:54 pm »

Zach looks to Jane and grins, "That depends. I have a lot of people in on this prank, the requisitions office, the movie guys... Every time someone pings them it will ring a different and embarrassing and humiliating song, for example," he says, changing the songs to Axel F (Crazy frog) and a boy band's top hit that everyone hates, "Remember, he's in a movie theatre. There are other people in there, trying to watch the movie too. All of whom I will send another free movie ticket to."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: March 22, 2016, 07:40:41 pm »

((I am awake again!))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: March 22, 2016, 08:03:58 pm »

"That's Evil, and Dickish." Jane said with a grin.

[Yay! Kevak is awake now. :D Now people won't die.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: March 22, 2016, 08:05:28 pm »

"That's Evil, and Dickish."
((And outright suicidal.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: March 22, 2016, 08:05:48 pm »

"Zach. Not only is this 'prank' not remotely pranky. But your choice in music is downright awful. And you're causing issues for other corporate personal who are trying to watch a movie. You are being a nuisance and nothing more."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: March 22, 2016, 08:08:41 pm »

"I thought Frazz was a nuisance?" Maximus asked as he settles down near Jenny with some juice cans and Jerky.

The cultist-robed Wiznerds are really creeping Jane's friends out, though. The way they stares at them and make heavy breathings. It's probably intentional.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: March 22, 2016, 08:10:38 pm »

"No. Frazz is a danger to himself and others. That isn't nuisance category."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: March 22, 2016, 08:28:25 pm »

Kyoko noticing that she took the jerky hands it to Zander immediately,forcing herself not to indulge
Zander takes it from her without question and pockets it, "impressive discipline that's more then just military training. But never mind that, what do you think of the team so far"??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: March 22, 2016, 08:47:30 pm »

"I feel as if two members of the team will cause issues for us in the not so far future sir,though i trust the company's decision to keep them on our team. You are also correct about it being more then military training sir."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3970 on: March 22, 2016, 08:53:36 pm »

"Kyoko, was it?" Zach says, "I'm starting to like you less and less. Tal, can you tell her of that togglable persona thingy of mine? Also, Vigil tried to keep me awake for nights on end, this is mild compared to his plan."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:13 pm »

"Vigil did that in retaliation to your poor behavior Zachary. Having what is functionally Multi Personality Disorder does not excuse you from your choices and actions."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: March 22, 2016, 09:16:53 pm »

"I feel as if two members of the team will cause issues for us in the not so far future sir,though i trust the company's decision to keep them on our team. You are also correct about it being more then military training sir."
"Very astute although admittedly not very hard to read considering those two. Don't judge Zach too harshly he's venting because of last mission, he feels like he wasn't of much use and he's taking it hard. This is his way of....diffusing I suppose, and although unprofessional its not uncommon in high pressure teams like this.

Frazz on the other hand.......is a intelligent mind but processed by the whims of a child, the only reason he's not dead is the sort of luck only movie hero's have. But Tal see's something in him I suppose, and Tal see's things differently then most. Out of the whole team i've never met anyone quite like him, he's the reason this team is so successful".

(And Insane she's in the elevator with me)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: March 22, 2016, 09:18:14 pm »

"Oh, Zander, My Hero! *Fake Dragon Tears* Anyway, you guys aren't giving me a fair go. I mean, since being a dragon I've yet to endanger anyone. Intentionally."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: March 22, 2016, 09:21:23 pm »

"You nearly melted the crotch off of a geneticist taking samples of you Frazz. You're lucky you're accurate with that molten spit. That counts as endangerment, however since it was a nonessential personal I will cede the point."
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 612