Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389206 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3795 on: March 18, 2016, 04:09:57 am »

Earphones time! Also, check if I took a 'nade or two for my launcher.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: March 18, 2016, 04:25:52 am »

You're all at Foxhound's penthouse, and it's assumed that the Drones are borrowed.

Roxane and Clint doesn't seem to mind having earmuffs put on them and they just lay there to rest.

Someone step outside, shudder, then step back inside. "Yep, still there."

A few of the other Gate Teams have some grenades as well that would fit in the launcher.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: March 18, 2016, 04:38:02 am »

"Drones are to locate the Bell. We know what the source is. Someone find a soundproofed box. We're going to ward it to make containment less bothersome."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3798 on: March 18, 2016, 05:00:37 am »

Zach shouts to his audience, "Anyone else here got experience with Drones or heavy weapons in general? I need three minigunners and two people familiar with Gauss weaponry on those five tablets," Zach says, pointing to a series of tablets, "Someone get them chairs, a keyboard and joystick." he said to the crowd.

"Tal, I have five heavy combat drones enroute to the scene. Three miniguns and two Gauss. I also have an engineering drone which can place breaching and demolition charges if necessary. I want any combat teams to cover their entry over a range of ten-to-thirty meters and shut the blast doors after them. Sound good?"

"Also the engineering drone could place the bell into the box if it is located, and," he said the and pointedly to the crowd, "All sound is to be MUTED."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: March 18, 2016, 05:15:08 am »

"Zach. Where were you for the last five minutes? Drones are already on the floors. Drones also do not need that level of manual control. They are capable of preforming autonomous tasks within provided framework."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3800 on: March 18, 2016, 05:23:48 am »

"Tal, I have a taskgroup here and we have a task to do. Can you see any errors with my plan or not?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: March 18, 2016, 07:06:54 am »

"Uh, do i get earplugs? Please? Or would that not work?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: March 18, 2016, 07:20:06 am »

"I doubt we have one of your head shape."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: March 18, 2016, 08:46:49 am »

"Shit. Ill have to do it the old fashion way"

Frazz plugs his earholes with his talons and begins loudly singing "Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3804 on: March 18, 2016, 01:18:04 pm »

"Shutup." Krieger growled at Frazz and punches him in the snout. Which feel more like a cute boop to the Dragon toddler.

The Auto drones rolled/walked about the floors, exploring and searching. On one of the screens, you see that someone have ran out from a cover just off the screen. You couldn't hear anything since the Audio is muted but they looked extremely relieved. Though there are some burnts and blood on their uniform, you can tell that it's one of the Company's Techie. She steps towards the Drone, hoping for Salvation.

Then the Drone opend up it's built-in MAG Assault Rifle upon her, the screen flashes from the gunfire and you see the Rifle's powerful bullet ripping straight through the unarmed unarmored Techie with ease, each shot blasting a good hole into her that explodes out into a shower of blood and gore, splattering whatever's behind her.

She drops dead in an instant after a second's burst, her corpse mangled. And the Drone continues on as if nothing happened, moving around the body.

On another screen, a drone went to check on the Main Security's Panic room, disabling the locks and opening it without much problem. It was met with some Dispatch officers huddled inside, a few surviving Operators and a woman in a Floor's Chief of Security uniform pointing a Gauss pistol at it. She must've been holding the aim at the door.

She seems familiar, actually. You recall that she's that lady with the Rapier that participated in the Tournament the company put up for Vigil!

If nobody overrides the Drone's order, it's going to open up on everyone in the room with it's Machine gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: March 18, 2016, 01:31:18 pm »

"The hell turn that damn thing off, we can quartine them if necessary but give them a chance damn it!!!"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: March 18, 2016, 01:31:32 pm »

"Broadcast one way vocal."

"Attention. Did you hear the sound of a bell? Write the answer down. Do not speak it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: March 18, 2016, 01:44:48 pm »

One of the operators produced a pen and notepad and writes a big fat "NO." to show the drone.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: March 18, 2016, 01:48:19 pm »

"They might just be saying that."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: March 18, 2016, 01:50:28 pm »

"Keep noise canceling gear on and bunker up. Drones will be sweeping the floor for the Source and isolating it. All surviving personal will undergo a mandatory month long quarantine. Longer should quarantined individuals demonstrate mutations or abnormalities."

"That's what the quarantine is for Frazz."
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 612