Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389186 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3780 on: March 17, 2016, 10:20:49 pm »

"Firstly. These are mindless clones. So calm your tits."

"Secondly. We're figuring out specifically what wards work against this. Then we're gonna ward your gear."

"Thirdly. We are currently burning the floors. Hopefully that halts the spread. If it doesn't then we'll try freezing them. And if thaaaat doesn't work. We'll be cycling through a series of chemical weapons to see if that works. If it doesn't then we're evaccing and probably dropping a tactical nuke on the compound. This is a Class Four Memetic Hazard with Class Three Biological Hazard manifestations. The only thing we really Can do is kill its hosts before it can infect them. Sorta like how one would deal with a wildfire. Burn the trees so it can't spread further."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: March 17, 2016, 10:31:24 pm »

They all stared at you for a moment.. then shrug and just take it before shuffling into the increasingly cramp penthouse.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: March 17, 2016, 10:51:31 pm »

(Take a nap and goddamn eldritch cow's tear the place up)

Check and make sure everyone has their ear pieces, it'd be bad if we had an episode in the apartment.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 17, 2016, 11:35:07 pm »

Everyone does have their ear pieces.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 18, 2016, 02:06:13 am »

Now. Lets see how the incineration worked.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 18, 2016, 02:16:52 am »

Since the Cameras doesn't work anymore, you had to rely on whatever sensors is left in there.

The heat is high enough to melt some metal, and all Staff signatures that was stuck on those floors shows as deceased.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 18, 2016, 02:17:52 am »

"We should maybe play some really loud music just in case".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 18, 2016, 02:19:21 am »

"Lets flash freeze it then send a drone down there."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3788 on: March 18, 2016, 02:20:18 am »

"Tal, I'll keep on alternating between freezing cold liquid hydrogen or nitrogen and superheating the rooms if the drone picks up anything, if you think that's a good idea," Zach says.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 18, 2016, 02:22:50 am »

"If the drone sees anything moving down there or if the cams from the drone black out, go on ahead. "

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 18, 2016, 03:12:35 am »

The rooms freezes within moments as the emergency freezing kicked into overdrive, cooling down the burning melting rooms before freezing it to perfection.

Drones of all kind are dispatched to all of the levels and works on auto pilot with the standing order to shoot at anything and everything that moves and isn't a fellow drone.

Cameras are good, no audios of course..

Everyone is looking over Zach's shoulders to see what's going on while the Wiznerds continue making more ward and warding some suits..

you've just realized that you don't really feel the paranoia and panic anymore.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3791 on: March 18, 2016, 03:18:12 am »

"Tal, even if the paranoia's gone, it may only be temporary or a ruse to lower our guard. I suggest everyone stays alert. Also, if they're dead I'm adding all of the eldritch abominations to my killcount and you can have all the uneldritched employees on yours, Tal."

Zach turns to the people crowding his shoulder and asks if anyone else in the room is good with tech. He then gets everyone who has a rosetta tablet to take them out and set them up all through Zach's room, so it looks like every surface is a window to some camera or screen. He makes sure nobody touches anything that could hurt things.

((vkiNm, we better be getting points for this))

((And a payrise))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:20:58 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: March 18, 2016, 03:51:05 am »

"Zachary. The paranoia is gone because the wards are up. Someone go step outside the room for a moment and see if the paranoia is still present. Lets have the drones find the Bell."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3793 on: March 18, 2016, 03:59:30 am »

Zach will get a techie to give him five combat drones. Three armed with miniguns and two with Gauss. Also an engineering drone to rig some explosives if needed while the other drones give cover fire (I think I have as many volunteers to drive the drones as I need) if such a course becomes necessary.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:01:19 am by Insanegame27 »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: March 18, 2016, 03:59:54 am »

Before I forget lock Roxane and Clint in my Room, explain that its dangerous to hear right now. Put earmuffs on them and turn on loud music in my room. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:04:21 am by Romans »
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 612