Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389166 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3750 on: March 17, 2016, 08:52:15 pm »

"Aria, I am confused. Very confused."

Vigil gets headphones anyway.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: March 17, 2016, 08:52:49 pm »

((I'm assuming yes. Irl there are a few types of experimental headsets that cancel surrounding noise but vibrate the bones of the ear to produce noise.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: March 17, 2016, 08:54:11 pm »

"There's a decent chance that hearing whatever's going on down there will have horrible effects, so we're putting on these headphones so we can't hear it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3753 on: March 17, 2016, 08:58:27 pm »

"Holy shit, Tal, what do we do!?" Zach says, freaking out
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: March 17, 2016, 09:04:00 pm »

"Cutting life support now." The Security dispatch said as Security teams make way for the Armory to get noise-cancelling headphones.

The team meets up at the Armory where stuff is being handed out, Jenny and Maximus is there too getting their things.

"Sounds serious." The crazy Roman commented as he check his shotgun.

--

".. Uh, what the fuck is tha-" The Intern inside the soundproof room began before it ended abruptly with a sickening wet crunch.

Dispatch didn't wait and slams the Incinerate button. "Something happened inside the soundproof room, the Incinerators are on right now... hold one, I think I heard something." She said. You hear the noise of a weapon being cocked and a round being chambered as the Dispatch operator left her post.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3755 on: March 17, 2016, 09:07:56 pm »

Zach checks how many cameras he lost and whether he can get them back online.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: March 17, 2016, 09:09:28 pm »

"Firstly. We're going to cut life support down there. Hopefully the abominations that used to be corporate personal down there will suffocate eventually. If not, we're currently figuring out what wards negate the panic effects and will be Sealing the floor. Once that's done we'll be doing a Breech and Clear since it clearly cuts off drone cams."

"Seal Dispatch Room 014 and all surrounding rooms. Cut audio feeds coming from that Floor B-031. Seal Floor B-031. Assume all personal not wearing soundproof headgear on said floor are possessed and mutated. Those on B-031 with soundproof headgear. You have exactly twenty minutes to reach Elevator C-13 and evac said floor. Terminate who attempt to stop you. Upon hitting the twenty minute mark, life support will be cut."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: March 17, 2016, 09:10:54 pm »

Frazz has been staring at Tal unblinkingly for this duration, in his attempts to guard him. Upon hearing cowbell however

"Tal..... That may or may not be a prank i pulled on Vigil."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: March 17, 2016, 09:14:19 pm »

"That one was tested. It's not it. The cause of this is from a Gate Team that brought back the real one."

"You've Seen it. Now he can Hear you."
"You've Touched it. Now he can See you."
"Never Ring it. If You Hear it, He Can Touch You."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: March 17, 2016, 09:15:09 pm »

"..... YOU DIDNT TELL THEM NOT TO TOUCH COWBELLS?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3760 on: March 17, 2016, 09:16:24 pm »

"Tal, instead of draining the rooms of oxygen, could we instead fill it with something like Sarin?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: March 17, 2016, 09:17:58 pm »

"I did tell them. There was a memo sent to all gate teams. Their deaths are entirely their fault."

"The issue with chemical weapons is we want to be able to use those floors again. And we don't know how they will react to Sarin. There's a reason we didn't use the Sarin Morter when we were gateside last. It had never been tested on live Dwellers and it could have caused major problems."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: March 17, 2016, 09:19:07 pm »

"Tal, take your pick. Either we are associated with the company that destroyed the world, or we have to move a couple bunks a few floors down. "
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3763 on: March 17, 2016, 09:21:18 pm »

"I hate saying this, Tal, but Frazz is right. We can always drain the bad chemicals out again. What about increasing the heat, or freezing them?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: March 17, 2016, 09:22:52 pm »

Everyone is working overtime to get things sealed on time. Blast doors slams shut, sealing off the Dispatch room and cut audio feed coming from the floor.

Which serve as Akras's Main security room. And it's being abandoned right now as everyone grab what they can and make for the elevator, putting everything on Emergency shut-down behind them.

They also pushed the big red Emergency Panic button, because if there's a time to push the big red Emergency Panic button, now's the time.

Zach's Losing cameras on the Main Security floor fast, starting from the soundproofed isolation room itself, it spreads..

Meanwhile, at the top floor of Akras, Secret Services are ushering the Board's Members and CEO of Akras to the Helipad where several different identical escape helicopters are awaiting for each one of them.

"Ward's almost done!" Leo said as he oversee each runes that's being painstakingly crafted with blood and sweat.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 612