Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391049 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #360 on: September 14, 2015, 02:02:41 pm »

"Air is apparently rather polluted, similar to cities on earth."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2015, 02:12:22 am »

"You want me to bring us in closer yet?" The Driver asked, shouting back from his seat over the engine's roaring.

And while the hatch wasn't the most spacious part of the vehicle, Jenny managed to squeeze herself and her rifle out enough to rest her bipod on the edge. "I've got the door.." she mentioned passingly into the Squad Comms. She wouldn't be heard otherwise.

Tal hears a whirring noise and notices that the APC's gun have turned to face the keep as well, the Gunner apparently reminded of his job by Jenny's actions.

"Well, if the fog's not going to kill us any time soon. Shall we go fight what might actually do?" Maximus asked over the Comms, the normally loud large man talking using in-door voice for the first time that you've all known him!

The squad is now 150 yards away from the Castle.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2015, 08:23:25 am »

"I'm thinking park about 100 yards from the keep. Not too long of a run if we need to abscond quickly but definitely long enough to allow for a killing field with the mounted turret." Tal keeps scanning the keep as the vehicle approaches.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2015, 09:30:45 am »

"Great. Because my legs are starting to hurt."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2015, 02:35:21 pm »

Arthur just sits in the car, waiting to get off. He was getting rather tired of waiting.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2015, 05:44:54 pm »

The Vehicle closes in to 100 yards, and Tal's scanner starts to pick up abnormalities with the Thermal sensor. There appears to be some very quickly shifting... lack of heat near the keep. It would stay stationary and move slowly for a moment, then 'jump' away to other position some 20 yards away and continue to be stationary or slow-moving again. You can't quite make out with naked eyes what it is, but the spot that is colder than the rest of the area are easily visible via your scanner.

"Alright people, we're at 100 yards. We'll keep the car warm and waiting for you, alright?" A. Carmine said as he presses a button, which unlocks the back hatch of the APC and pushes it open with powerful hydraulics. Maximus was the first to climb out with his shotgun at the ready, he made a quick visual scan to keep an eye out for potential problems. Jenny continues to be on the car with her Rifle, peering down the scope.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »

Aria climbs out, all weapons strapped to various holsters, slings, and other receptacles.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2015, 05:49:17 pm »

"Finally"

Arthur climbs out of the APC weapon ready. First thing he does is survey his surroundings.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2015, 05:54:38 pm »

"About damn time."Vigil nearly jumps straight out of the vehicle, glad for the breathing room and stretching vigorously, before pulling out his sword and doing his best to disappear into the foggy land, without leaving his spot.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2015, 05:57:19 pm »

"Noting thermal abnormalities near the keep. Zones of low heat appear to form and jump randomly." Tal gets out of the vehicle and attempts to scam the abnormalities in more detail. Do they have a defined shape?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2015, 11:48:05 pm »

With everyone coming out and looking about, one could faintly notice how the fog have gotten a tad bit thicker. But only ever so slightly.

Observing in details, the abnormalities appears to have a defined shape when it is stationary, it appears to be humanoid. it's form would break when it moves, the faster it's moving, the more it became just a bolt of coldness.

Aria and Arthur are seeing much like what everyone else is so far, a large-ish keep up ahead a hundred yards away, fog all over the damned place that may or may not be getting thicker..

Vigil finds out that even when you stand in a certain pose, it doesn't make you disappear into the fog where the only cover is a humming 12 tonne combat vehicle.

"I don't like this fog.. it doesn't let me see very well." Jenny noted as she stayed on the vehicle with her rifle.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2015, 06:43:15 am »

Don't worry, that's why I have my sword. Now, should I scout ahead and see what there is to see? It's one thing to scan for crap, it's another to watch them bleed in person.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2015, 06:45:35 am »

((I'm leaving soon, auto my character.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 16, 2015, 09:19:06 am »

"The cold spots may be hostiles.'

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 16, 2015, 05:38:03 pm »

"Well what do you plan to do about it? I would say just shoot them but you're the only one who can see them."

Keep walking towards the keep.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 612