Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389078 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3555 on: March 12, 2016, 03:36:50 am »

Zach will first visit whoever is meant to give him his paycheck, cheerfully reminding them of overtime and Gate bonuses.

Zach will visit R&D for progress on the mech suits and checking the most powerful engines insofar using entity technology. He will also check for progress on laser tech and light but strong armor. He will hand them his sketches for weapons (most of which would be rubbish, but one or two may prove fruitful). He will also hand into them a detailed drawing of the hull of the helicopter and asks them if it is feasible (vK, going to PM you about this later when I have a way of uploading it to imgur)

Then Zach will go to the bar and look for some ladies, preferably people he knew from Systems Analyst work or people he recognises full stop, discounting interns.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: March 12, 2016, 08:27:33 am »

"I rather not fire that huge rife of yours. Looks like it would snap me as soon as I would touch it."
"So what, then? I'm specialized in heavy weapons."

((Will have to consider what to use the points on. Might take medical skills just so that we have a decent medic))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: March 12, 2016, 08:38:23 am »

"I guess. . . I could. . . try it? Are you sure it won't brake me?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: March 12, 2016, 08:39:58 am »

"You'll be fine if you use that new arm brace they came up with. I was firing without it in the first couple missions and it didn't break my arm."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: March 12, 2016, 08:46:08 am »

"I'll do it, then. If nothing else, it will make for good endurance training."

I guess Vigil is going to go and learn how to properly use Aria's huge rifle. Hopefully it does not blow up in his face. That would be messy.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: March 12, 2016, 09:17:43 am »

((Might take medical skills just so that we have a decent medic))
((Is my 5 points in Surgery + 5 points in First Aid + 4 points in Diagnosis (and 14 INT) not enough? I'm hurt.))

Jon goes to R&D and asks how much he'd need to pay to have a micro-missile launcher built into his arm. And a laser scalpel (and other medical implements).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:19:34 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: March 12, 2016, 09:19:02 am »

((Forgot. Backup medic, then.))
Sigtext!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: March 12, 2016, 10:01:19 am »

Why Frazz not get points? :-(

Frazz grudgingly allows the scientists to poke him with sticks for a few hours, then heads to the VR chamber to work on his coordination
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: March 12, 2016, 10:28:46 am »

((Fraxx got xp but not attribute points, Mainly cause his attributes are like in the 20 somethings.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: March 12, 2016, 12:14:39 pm »

Zach will first visit whoever is meant to give him his paycheck, cheerfully reminding them of overtime and Gate bonuses.

Zach will visit R&D for progress on the mech suits and checking the most powerful engines insofar using entity technology. He will also check for progress on laser tech and light but strong armor. He will hand them his sketches for weapons (most of which would be rubbish, but one or two may prove fruitful). He will also hand into them a detailed drawing of the hull of the helicopter and asks them if it is feasible (vK, going to PM you about this later when I have a way of uploading it to imgur)

Then Zach will go to the bar and look for some ladies, preferably people he knew from Systems Analyst work or people he recognises full stop, discounting interns.

Zach got shoo'ed away from Accouting by grumpy accountants after bugging them about pay. He's reminded that you'll get paid whenever you get paid however much you get paid as decided by the higher ups.

checking with R&D is quite fruitful. A mechanized powered armor is becoming a reality by the day, and a prototype is already being made. They couldn't decide on how heavy the thing should be so they just made it big, heavily armored, heavily mechanized and is more or less a miniature walking tank. Asking how much it cost just makes the Research team laughed.

The progress on Laser Tech is more or less complete. They've shrunk down the laser gun and it's energy pack enough that the power pack is no longer required. Now it's got the size of a large, bulky high-caliber assault rifle with none of the recoil and pin-point accuracy with extreme ease to use. Coolant magazines consiting of liquid nitrogen are required because it overheats really fast under intense usage, though. Heavy beam varient is avaliable with a power pack.

Asking about a 'Light but Strong armor' just got the Research team laughing again and asked if you wanted your armor to clean your butt for you too or not.

The sketches of weapons got them laughing the hardest, though.

Heading to the bar to drown some cash, Zach found absolutely no one that he knew discounting interns. He then realize that the ladies that worked in System Analysis probably doesn't drink. Or couldn't afford to, and he'll have to ask some to come with him if he wanted any.

"I'll do it, then. If nothing else, it will make for good endurance training."

I guess Vigil is going to go and learn how to properly use Aria's huge rifle. Hopefully it does not blow up in his face. That would be messy.

A Gauss weapon blowing up in your face is pratically impossible. As Aria would know of this.
Unfortunately, there's no shooting range avaliable that can withstand the full power of a Gauss rifle, so they'll have to settle with training varients instead with one tenth of the power and kickback.

It's going to hurt like a bitch shooting it, but it let him know how awesome Aria is even more. She might want to help hold his aim from behind so he won't fall on his ass and embarass Foxhound, though.

Aria and Vigil is at the shooting range already, what do?

Jon goes to R&D and asks how much he'd need to pay to have a micro-missile launcher built into his arm. And a laser scalpel (and other medical implements).

R&D says they can do all of that for like, forty credits? They're really going on an estimation here but you can probably afford it anyway. It is no secret that Foxhound got really, really amazing pay.

Frazz grudgingly allows the scientists to poke him with sticks for a few hours, then heads to the VR chamber to work on his coordination

They swabbed your mouth, pried out a scale, which hurts like a bitch, by the way. Plasma-torched off the tip of your claw, took one of your teeth.. which hurts like a bitch in heat, by the way. And asked that you shit into a bag for them.

And they watch.

Then asked that you pee into a container for them.

And they watched that too.

Hell, they probably videotaped it. Those sick fucks.

Also VR Headsets doesn't fit your head. If you want to exercise you'll have to go use the extra large gym area.

((Fraxx got xp but not attribute points, Mainly cause his attributes are like in the 20 somethings.))

[Except for Int. I'm not giving him Int 20.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: March 12, 2016, 12:16:23 pm »

((Do they not get that arm brace thing I remember being developed?))
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: March 12, 2016, 12:20:28 pm »

((Do they not get that arm brace thing I remember being developed?))

[They do. But if you want to feel how it's like to shoot a real Gauss with an arm brace, you're going to have to shoot the training one without arm brace.]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: March 12, 2016, 12:22:23 pm »

"Alright then. Shooting the training one without a brace is a good approximation of shooting the real gauss with it, so let's do that." Aria says, waiting behind Vigil, ready to catch him if he needs it.
Sigtext!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: March 12, 2016, 12:35:20 pm »

((Oh. i thought the VR room utilized holograms. Nevermind.))

Frazz heads to the gym, and proceeds to work on just basic motor skills on the ground. From what he can tell, the movement pattern is similar to a gorilla or a pterodactyl. Arms are as or possibly more important then legs. After he gets the hang of it, he shall attempt gliding from high points. If any scientist tries to videotape himd them he will threaten to either A. Backhand them with his Dragon Strength B. Eat them or C. use them as test subjects. Whichever seems the most threatening.

Pterodactyle walk looks like this. Except more majestic and badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaIuGBWBeE
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: March 12, 2016, 12:40:34 pm »

((Oh. i thought the VR room utilized holograms. Nevermind.))

Frazz heads to the gym, and proceeds to work on just basic motor skills on the ground. From what he can tell, the movement pattern is similar to a gorilla or a pterodactyl. Arms are as or possibly more important then legs. After he gets the hang of it, he shall attempt gliding from high points. If any scientist tries to videotape himd them he will threaten to either A. Backhand them with his Dragon Strength B. Eat them or C. use them as test subjects. Whichever seems the most threatening.

Pterodactyle walk looks like this. Except more majestic and badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaIuGBWBeE

[Hard light isn't a thing yet, sorry. Plus the VR room won't be big enough for you anyway.]

The Scientists are unfazed at your threats and point out that each one of them probably worths more than all of the Intern in the Company put together.

one actually dares you to do something with a shit-eating grin while another videotapes it, waiting for something to happen.
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 612