Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389127 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3495 on: March 08, 2016, 11:58:28 pm »

"Whatever you are planning, ask Tal. I am not getting into trouble for you."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: March 09, 2016, 03:40:54 am »

"I am planning on the company botching the deconstruction of the castle and requiring us to clean up after their mess. I am also planning on demanding a higher level of monetary and military assets from the company for fucking up something that we literally handed to them giftwrapped."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3497 on: March 09, 2016, 03:46:32 am »

Zach PMs Tal, "Hey, you reckon I could get my own supergunship? I'm thinking something like the 20th century Russian Hind with a fuckton more firepower than Ravager, custom-designed, experimental-strength or denizen armor plating, the works!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: March 09, 2016, 03:55:37 am »

"There's a point where having a massive vehicle is less cost efficient to fuel it then having two smaller ones would be. The only exception is spacecraft, as the scale rule does not apply when there is a lack of atmospheric drag.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3499 on: March 09, 2016, 03:58:21 am »

"Once again, with an engine derived from the tech of one of the recovered artifacts we could negate the need for fuel. Also, I want all runes done on the ship to be sandwiched between two layers of armor so as to not ruin the paintjob"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: March 09, 2016, 04:00:40 am »

Again. Cost vs efficiency. One massive ship makes for one very expensive crash if it gets shot down. Not to mention often a group of smaller vessels can carry more and apply damage over a wider area.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3501 on: March 09, 2016, 04:05:45 am »

"I'm not asking for a 300 kiloton helicarrier here. Just a modern helicopter gunship based off of the hind with a ton of kick-ass features."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: March 09, 2016, 04:19:42 am »

"Cost verse efficiency. It is likely a gunship is out of our pricerange for now."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: March 09, 2016, 05:16:20 am »

The Transport's back closes and rumbles as it's engines starts up, beginning your journey back home.

Finally everyone can relax a little and look forward to being paid an absurd amount of money.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3504 on: March 09, 2016, 05:24:34 am »

Zach keeps broadcasting FOXsound FM.

He sends another PM to Tal, "And yeah, because you gave me permission to broadcast FOXsound whenever we're not actively fighting, I took the liberty of removing the sound systems of each vehicle from the administrative override list and hardwiring them to only play FOXsound when it broadcasts. You're welcome."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: March 09, 2016, 05:58:37 am »

You lack the technological knowhow and the administrative authority to do such, on top of that would fall under a Class B Corporate Sabotage and a Class D Endangerment of Corporate Personal. Both of those are violations of your contract and due to such your statement has been deemed a Lie. Not to mention that the techies are the only ones who have actually touched the vehicles and have been very carefully keeping tabs on them and most definitely would have informed me if you fiddled with it. The administrative override is there explicitly so I can clear the comms chatter in the event if a major incident. Such as a swarm of flier being detected. So please, keep in mind that I can and will have you detained on the grounds of endangerment of personal should you actually attempt to do such in the future.

Speaking of fliers. Make sure someone's always watching the scanners. Hopefully Zach'll realize it's stupid to speak of corporate sabotage on a monitored PDA system. Even if it is an obvious lie.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3506 on: March 09, 2016, 06:24:19 am »

"I mean, your password wasn't exactly the best, Tal, and if such a situation occurs I'd happily clear the comms All I did was change it so that when anyone tries to override my radio station I get a notification and option to stop it. If I don't touch the button within half a second it mutes the station until I press the reactivate button." is the returned message. "And it's not like you hate the choice of music, right? After all, it is 95% publicly asked requests."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: March 09, 2016, 07:01:21 am »

Zach. My password is fifty two characters. Consisting of a pseudorandom set of case sensitive letters, numbers, and symbols to be changed bimonthly. As is Mandated for any corporate officer of C Rank or higher. Akris takes cybersecurity Very seriously. At this point it's pretty damn obvious you're bullshitting. Now as a reminder, this is a corporate monitored PDA channel. Making jokes about corporate sabotage is not quite that smart. On a different note. We have something to discuss privately when we return.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: March 09, 2016, 07:03:22 am »

"Tal, do you want me to eat Zach when we get home?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: March 09, 2016, 07:07:07 am »

"Frazz. Please do not read over my shoulder. And no. I actually have something he needs to be aware of that I want to make sure is not heard by prying ears."
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 612