Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 392008 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3450 on: March 04, 2016, 03:32:18 pm »

More warded suits are to be made with the materials we currently have. Tal will be checking on the Seal with a suit. Maybe not all of E003 got out.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: March 04, 2016, 07:33:02 pm »

"What do you mean, 'all of it?' have entities previously fragmented their consciousness on command? If so, that might mean not all of E003 was even in the circle in the first place. Actually, thats quite likely. Bill seemed rational to a certain degree, so i doubt he would invest his domain and his freedom into one scheme. No, i don't think whats in the circle is all of Bill. I think he's still here. We just have to hope that we captured an important part of his consciousness."

Frazz then dramatically stares at the castle looming in the distance, his reptilian pupils flaring as he contemplates whether or not the team is screwed.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:35:05 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3452 on: March 04, 2016, 07:36:56 pm »

"Tal... I want Ravager warded. I did absolutely fuck-all in that battle," Zach says, clenching his fists, "Not a single shot."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: March 04, 2016, 07:51:40 pm »

"The Ravenger is next on the list of things to ward Zachary. The planned order was the Transports, then the Gunships, then the ground vehicles."

"My assumption is a fairly important part of E003 was trapped within the Seal. I doubt all of it was trapped. Hence why he tried a blitz against our lines without much tactical consideration and why he was even capable of ordering his troops to attack while Sealed in the first place. The contained part may or may not have escaped during the battle and he may or may not have parts still within the Seal that have yet to escape."

"I want all live Dwellers that are captured to be searched for E003 sigils. I want said sigils removed before we ship them off."

"Also Frazz. Please stop using E003's name. Names have power according to the book. Best to not let it back in. It did after all partially possess you earlier. Once it's properly sealed you're free to use its name again."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3454 on: March 04, 2016, 08:06:21 pm »

"I just feel so useless..." Zach says, looking down at his feet, "If I was in the air then I would have been able to actually kill some of the things."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: March 04, 2016, 08:20:19 pm »

"Want to help with the warding when we get the next shipment of monkeys? Might make you feel like you're contributing. Another thing you could do is help with the drones. More eyes and more controllers tends to increase efficiency."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3456 on: March 04, 2016, 08:27:29 pm »

Zach goes to help unload the transports, taking his order of a 3d printer and cartridges and weapon parts to his prefab building
Then he calls up someone with actual weaponbuilding experience on his PDA

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: March 05, 2016, 02:52:54 am »

Take one of the swords to replace the one i'm currently using, check for any symbols though and scratch them off. Help check our captives for any symbols as well and excise them if we find any, also did we capture any of the raptor cavalry??   
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: March 05, 2016, 08:12:56 am »

Zach goes to help unload the transports, taking his order of a 3d printer and cartridges and weapon parts to his prefab building
Then he calls up someone with actual weaponbuilding experience on his PDA

'Someone with actual weaponbuilding experience' unfortunately is not in the camp. There's some techies who could help you repair guns, but there's no gunsmiths on this side of the gate as far as you know.

The Transport's already empty and have left for the Gate again to get some more stuff.

Take one of the swords to replace the one i'm currently using, check for any symbols though and scratch them off. Help check our captives for any symbols as well and excise them if we find any, also did we capture any of the raptor cavalry??   

Though considerably more primitive, you can't deny the craftsmanship of these swords and decided to replace yours with one of them after you pick one up and scratch off what you think might be magical runes. It's heavier than your own and you think it's going to do just fine chopping limbs off.

Looking around, it does seems like there are some raptor cavalry that's not entirely dead.. though the combination of machine gun fire, artillery and mortars left very little. And what's left are mostly crippled.

More Aluminium warded suits are being made, but so far you've only got like, a dozen of them. And there's hundreds of people here.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: March 06, 2016, 09:30:38 am »

Frazz shall wander close to a crippled denizen to see if it ignores me. If not, eat it.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: March 06, 2016, 12:19:46 pm »

Vigil will slap Frazz across his muzzle if he tries to eat it.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: March 06, 2016, 12:42:32 pm »

Vigil will slap Frazz across his muzzle if he tries to eat it.
Frazz decides Vigil would be tastier
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: March 06, 2016, 12:43:06 pm »

Aria glares at Frazz.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: March 07, 2016, 06:46:31 am »

Things seems to have settled down considerably. With the attacking army defeated and Entity 003 not making an appearance.

You've got pretty much everything in the camp warded and there's plenty of aluminium suits to share. Hell, some interns have even been taught how to draw runes and ward stuff too to help things out!

The Transports have been coming and going without much harassment, but it seems that there's orders coming from the higher up saying that the work here is pretty much done for Gate teams. Clearing everything and warding a road all the way there to the bombardment site will take way too long and they'd like to have competent Gate Teams available, so they're recalling Foxhound and the rest of the teams back to Akras and let the construction team, intern and Corporate security take over the mission.

Foxhound will be paid in full, of course. And whatever the Construction team uncover will also belong in your name.

The warded Transport's here, they're waiting for you all. Since they're leaving the vehicles and supplies here, they can fit every one of the Gate Team members inside.

Including Frazz, if he lay down.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: March 07, 2016, 06:48:40 am »

(And before the construction team dies in a rock falling accident)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 612