Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391895 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3150 on: February 25, 2016, 05:27:59 pm »

Frazz feel some odd sensations where he feel like it would be a really, wonderfully great idea right now to smack Leo with his big meaty clawed hand. Or spit some well-deserved napalm onto the man finishing the last circle's runes, but his movements feel so.. slow.. sluggish.. binded. As if he's chained down to the ground or something's pulling his arms down.

Something like.. monkeys? Lots of monkeys. All of the monkeys. Monkey PTSD all day.

"Alright! It's done!" Leonardo declared as he finishes with the third circle and begin going around to systematically stabbing the last reminder monkeys that he have, causing more screaming and blood to power the third line of Eldritch runes.

It flashes briefly, then the powers connected. Causing the whole three circles and it's responding runes to glow blood red, powered by bloods of SO MANY MONKEYS.

The runes are burning now, and Frazz feels as if he's just been shot in the head. Being shot in the head is really not a fun experience. There's a horrible burning pain somewhere behind your eyes, almost as if someone's trying to use a burning plier to extract something from inside your skull very forcibly. The runes on your hand burned bright and hard, trying to fight the magic. Which just makes it doubly painful for you as fire fight with fire. You probably look and sound like a wounded animal right now.

Everyone can clearly see the burning eye of Sauron between Frazz's horns are flickering in and out of existence as it's pupil dilated and looked around quickly at the runes on the ground and Leonardo who have a shit-eating grin on his face. Frazz's urge to slap his face off is even stronger.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: February 25, 2016, 05:29:51 pm »

"Leonardo, back to camp. Now."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: February 25, 2016, 06:02:52 pm »

Arias serious voice snaps something in Vigil as he comes from behind her, taking out his 'Serpents Nail' and holding it at the ready. The sight, he was greeted to was horrific in deed. Blood and bleeding monkeyed everywhere, symbols unknowable, and a screaming half draconic man child almost as though he were in a pained rage.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: February 25, 2016, 06:22:13 pm »

"TAL. THIS. DOES. NOT. HURT. A. 'BIT'. AAAAAAAAAAAGG!!! LEO GET BACK!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: February 25, 2016, 08:46:14 pm »

Leo took the Chef's example and leap back into the camp away from the burning screaming Draconic Frazzman.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: February 25, 2016, 09:26:30 pm »

The eye was becoming frantic now as the flames kept burning, purging. It begin to sink down along the horn and passing down the top of Frazz's draconic head and into his skull, which makes the prying trice as painful. Frazz could feel burning, violent roots digging into his mindscape, trying to cling onto his very brain as it's also being tugged violently with a burning plier.

Thoughts are becoming hard, memories foggy and muddy, His eyes begin to flicker between normal and a bright, yellow glow.

"Is it going to work? do we still shoot him?" The guards asked nervously, the sight before them beyond disturbing.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: February 25, 2016, 09:45:42 pm »

"I don't know but keep all heavy weapons aimed. And light weapons. And everything. If that thing has its eyes yellow when the screaming stops, shoot everything. Everything. To ash. To that thing that's smaller than ash."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: February 25, 2016, 09:47:45 pm »

"I'd say we should probably put a bit of distance between ourselves and Frazz. Preferably the maximum effective range of our weapons."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: February 25, 2016, 10:05:17 pm »

Vigils emotions were flipped, once again, by a mere word. This time, he calmed down from freaking out rather quickly. "Right. I am coming with you, then. If you don't mind."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: February 25, 2016, 10:21:27 pm »

Frazz forces all of his will into banishing Bill

"SORRY MATE, BUT THIS. WASNT. IN. THE. DEAAAAAALL!!!!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: February 25, 2016, 11:33:03 pm »

"So basically what I'm having Leo do is Seal the Entity for a few days. Or at least the considerable amount of its essence that it used to so blatantly piggyback on Frazz. Leo keep working on the third Circle. Frazz, once the entity is out of you and the third circle is drawn you should be able to move through the ward and leave the entity behind."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: February 25, 2016, 11:34:34 pm »

(I think the third circle did get done if i'm not mistaken)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: February 25, 2016, 11:37:00 pm »

((Frazz hasn't been exorcised yet fully~ Third circle triggers when second is done, first deactivates when third and second are online.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: February 25, 2016, 11:38:51 pm »

((How long have you been prepared for this?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: February 25, 2016, 11:41:15 pm »

((Since I figured out what rules the entity operates on~))
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 612