Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391873 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3075 on: February 24, 2016, 05:47:48 pm »

((In the ADF at least, dogs are trained to obey a 'cease attack' command by their handlers above all others. This literally turns them from a raging snarling ball of fur and rage into a more managable working dog. So once Clint has you down he would have not ripped your throat out unless told to specifically))
((Except, this isn't a trained dog. You got him on the last week of the resting period. But whatever))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: February 24, 2016, 05:51:22 pm »

((Minis the financial issue of it, I could get a trained dog in a day. Its possible that they already just have them 'in stock'))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: February 24, 2016, 06:19:50 pm »

(Yes well I paid two monies for two dogs, they're very well trained)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: February 24, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »

Tal finishes drawing all sort of freaky Eldritch ward on the Aluminium suit, then stabs a monkey in the throat to sacrifice it, pouring it's blood from the screaming creature all over the chef who is definitely going to be traumatized for this.

The runes flashes briefly and settles in a deeper blood-colored red.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: February 24, 2016, 08:13:57 pm »

Vigil looks very much so shocked and disturbed by this, and is on the verge of wanting to try and stop you, and running back to his tent. In fact, he moves much closer to Aria, for his comfort. Hand constant mover to reach for hers, and pulling back through sheer force of willpower.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: February 24, 2016, 08:36:01 pm »

"Now Chef. You are the one in charge of cooking things. Therefore you are the one who keeps everyone alive and are therefore the most important person in charge within the camp, entity required that specific phrasing to exit the camp. You fit the bill. You need to exit the wards at the border of the camp, stand around for about ten seconds, then walk back inside. You can get rid of that suit and shower the blood off when you get back in barring possessions or problems. Odds are is the wards will work fine, I mean it's an entire monkey to protect one person. Three dozen protected the whole camp."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: February 24, 2016, 08:49:40 pm »

The Chef nodded, still looking disturbed. Then under the watchful eyes of guards, began to walk outside..

He took a step out from the borders of the ward, then two.. Only seconds afterwards, you all swear you hear a cosmic sigh and the sound that you could only assume is a facepalm.

The runes on Frazz's hand bursts into blue flames, though. As the Contract have been.. fulfilled. It doesn't hurt him, not really. It actually feels kind of nice, a little. And his flesh isn't melting so that's a plus too.

Then? Power, Overwhelming.

The flame rushes up Frazz's arm, overtaking his shoulders and heading for the rest of his body like wild fire.

Everyone could hear the snapping crackling of bones as the bones of his fingers readjusts, his nails growing into claws starting from his hand. It grows as reptilian scales bursts out from under his skin, forming into overlapping plates. Flesh made way for thick hide. It hurts, oh by the fucking gods it hurts!

But it is a good pain.

The guards became startled, their weapons already aiming at the Transforming Chemist, their fingers on the trigger already. "W-What do we do!?" They asked for directions, unsure if they should or should not shoot.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3082 on: February 24, 2016, 08:51:05 pm »

"Tal... we should probably shoot him now!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: February 24, 2016, 08:56:38 pm »

"I think we will need tranques, Some heavy chains, and our animal crew here, stat. It looks like Frazz is going to get the mind controlled dragon he always wanted."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: February 24, 2016, 08:56:53 pm »

"Oh for fucks sakes. Frazz. Is turning. Into a dragon. Chef, come on inside. Just keep your guns aimed at Frazz everyone. If he doesn't do anything violent it should be fineish. Gonna need to get rid of that sigil though later."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: February 24, 2016, 08:57:59 pm »

Aria, a moment ago totally relaxed, was suddenly holding her Gauss rifle in firing position, aiming at Frazz.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: February 24, 2016, 09:01:55 pm »

The Chef Leaped and rolled into the camp, away from the burning, transforming man.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3087 on: February 24, 2016, 09:03:19 pm »

Zach switches to AP on his .45 and switches his Glock for lethals
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: February 24, 2016, 09:08:07 pm »

"If Frazz is hostile, he is to be terminated. If Frazz is docile, Leo, you will be putting on the suit the chef is wearing, destroying any and all of the sigils the Entity placed on Frazz, and warding him with a few monkeys so the Entity cannot piggyback to Terra with us. R&D will take a few gene samples from Frazz, maybe a blood sample also, and I'm not really sure what we'll be doing after that. A docile dragon has the potential to grow quite large based on Denizen 002's size, so that would make him a very valuable corporate asset down the line."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3089 on: February 24, 2016, 09:12:52 pm »

"Keep in mind, Tal, this is Frazz. Probably more dangerous than an ordinary dragon."
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 612