Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391813 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2895 on: February 21, 2016, 03:45:04 pm »

Go fetch some medical personnel along with a dialysis machine. That dog ain't dying on my watch.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2896 on: February 21, 2016, 04:22:43 pm »

((I feel like "Dangit Zachary you had ONE job"))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: February 21, 2016, 04:31:08 pm »

Vigil gets up, a pissed look frozen on his face. "As much as I would hate to say this, but, we need to make sure that all of our defences are on the up and up. We can worry about Frazz later. We are going to be attacked, and, if he does something desperate, like shut off the electrical fence, we can be left without a whole line of defence. I am going to go patrol the outer perimeter. We should have everyone accompanied in pairs, though. He does have a tranqu gun."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: February 21, 2016, 06:34:32 pm »

Zander tried chasing Frazz, but the erratic man was too slimey for him to catch, dodging through tents and being a general pain.

Then Zachery tried shooting him with rubber, but even though there were some hits on the torso, the rubber bounces off of Frazz's armor plate without causing him harm.

Frazz lobs a vial of acid at the gate, making it hisses dangerously. But even the strongest acid on earth takes at least minutes before they even begin to melt properly. And you don't have the minutes..

So you just dive at the splashed area of the gate, crashing through the weakened acid-coated gate and making a small jaggy hole there, bits of metal caught your arms and legs, causing light cuts along your limbsand cloths, but you've made it through!

One thing about the plains, though. Because there's nothing to break line of sight, Frazz would still be within line of sight even if he chose to run away for a straight hour. And one can't easily hide in the middle of the day.. If he's not being caught then it's probably because people choose not to.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2899 on: February 21, 2016, 06:55:22 pm »

"Tal, permission to take a taser and someone on an ATV and chase him down?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: February 22, 2016, 02:53:44 am »

"At this point he's threatening the lives of the camp and you have permission to use lethals. You do not have permission to ride out alone in an ATV. We have machine guns mounted on the walls for a reason."

"Techies! Fix that damn gate. All personal, Frazz is to be shot next time he is seen near camp if he does not return with his hands on his head."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:56:02 am by Kevak »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: February 22, 2016, 03:09:01 am »

Frazz seems to still be running away, reaching the edge of an assault rifle's effective range and still going..

People ignores him and went back to their things. Techies went to patch the gate and doctors continue checking people. So far nobody has anything horrible and everyone's waking up nicely enough. Though each step are taken with care to not break the wards..

The smells, though. It's getting really damned bad and no amount of air freshener can make a dent in the extreme rotting smell..
People will just have to get used to it, though.

So! What's everyone plan for the day? It looks like the castle's mustering is complete, more or less, and will be moving out at any moment. But even if they do, an army of that size could take a whole day to get to you.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: February 22, 2016, 03:18:53 am »

Tal has all guards be on standby, magical fuckery may or may not be at play with the army.

A drone is to continue observing.

Tal will look into figuring out what corpses can be covered in tarps or moved without disturbing the wards and has people do so, smell is getting to be a problem.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2903 on: February 22, 2016, 03:28:42 am »

"Can I use a gunship to force his surrender?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: February 22, 2016, 03:40:11 am »

"..No. Fuel is expensive and we have limited supplies here. He isn't important enough to warrant running him down with a flight capable vehicle or a land based vehicle. He's a maniac who everyone knows to watch out for and who is probably going to get himself killed running headlong into that army. I honestly cannot fathom why he's doing it, but he is."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2905 on: February 22, 2016, 03:46:15 am »

Zach grumbles, "Fine. I wonder when those supplies we ordered are going to get here"
There was a pause, "Are they here yet?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: February 22, 2016, 03:47:26 am »

"They should arrive in an hour or two."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2907 on: February 22, 2016, 03:48:01 am »

There was another pause, "Are they here yet?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: February 22, 2016, 03:49:29 am »

"Please refer to my previous statement."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2909 on: February 22, 2016, 03:50:02 am »

There was another pause... "Are they here yet?"
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 612