Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391809 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2880 on: February 21, 2016, 02:51:52 pm »

[Clear the comms, guys. We've an OOC Thread for a reason. Also, for the record, everyone's been super lucky so far. And it is definitely possible for Frazz's own mixture of chems to backfire violently as being good at Chemistry does not translate entirely to being good with Medicine. You can think of it as playing Russian Roulette, and so far Frazz haven't shot someone to death yet. But we all know there's a bullet in the chamber.]

Frazz injects self with stim, dives out of the tent, and runs out of the encampment towards the castle. He should have his basic supplies except for his carbine. If clint tries to get him he shoots him with a tranq.

Time seems to slow down as you inject yourself. Adrenaline rushes into your bloodsteam and your eyes had to adjust to the new speed you're recieving. Clint was going to pounce you, and you know that the dog's weight and momentum will definitely bring you down and cut any chance of your escape, so with a flick of your wrist, you shot a tranq dart out of your wrist-mounted dart gun. It didn't work immediately, but the surprising pain was enough to jolt Clint the dog a little to the side, just enough space for you to make a mad dash out of the tent as the dog tried feebly to chase you only to fall a few dozen paces away, tranq'd.

People are still slow and groggy and confused to all hell as what is going on, you vaulted over a concrete barrier and ran past a gathering line of people waiting to be inspected by the doctors, past through the confused gate squads watching the inner defensive line while Tal, Zander and Jenny chases far behind, shouting something about stopping you.

You're already at the outer wall near the electric fence by the time Tal is close enough to order something to the guarding gate teams.

By your estimations, if you keep a steady running pace of 5KMPH with your 80 something pounds gears with you, it'll take you just shy of 4 hours before you reach the castle.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: February 21, 2016, 02:57:42 pm »

"Sorry About the dog! He should be fine in an hour! "

As he leaps the barricade, Frazz quickly glances around to see if theirs like a spare quadbike or something some sleep-deprived marine left lying around in his haste to get to bed. Barring that, keep on trucking. He also sends a message to Tal with nothing but a angry face emoticon
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: February 21, 2016, 02:59:48 pm »

"Did he just start running to the castle? Alone? Without a gun? I knew he did stupid shit sometimes (okay, he did stupid shit quite often), but that's just insane."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: February 21, 2016, 03:00:21 pm »

The electric fence is too high for you to jump over. And all vehicles are in the inner defensive ring. You'll have to go back to get it if you want a vehicle. How do you plan to pass the electric fence, though? The gates are closed,  after all.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: February 21, 2016, 03:01:19 pm »

Aria, who had been somewhere, hears the commotion and runs over. "What happened?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: February 21, 2016, 03:04:16 pm »

Tal sighs. "Someone get a blood sample from the dog and get a doctor in here, those tranqs were measured for humans, not medium sized dogs. Figure out if Clint needs a dialysis or not. Hopefully it's not a fatal dose, although with that much in his system.. He'll almost certainly need a dialysis to prevent death and will likely be unconscious for the next few days."

"Attention all personal. Frazz is currently wanted for extreme medical malpractice without a license. For whatever insane reason he decided to bolt towards the Castle. Keep him away from the gear, don't leave your keys out, and arrest him if you see him. This is the absolute last incident I'm willing to accept him causing. If he happens to get himself killed then we don't have to deal with him, however ideally he won't get himself killed and will turn himself in like a sane person would."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: February 21, 2016, 03:12:00 pm »

"Oh fu- Danm it!"
Vigil, thankfully one to do everything with at least his uniform and swords on him, including sleeping, bolted after the spazztasic idiot, to tackle him down, and give him one swift jabb to the back, and then put him in a choke hold.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: February 21, 2016, 03:12:54 pm »

Check the dog. I'm not a veterinarian, but medical aid on dogs can't be that different from humans, right?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: February 21, 2016, 03:15:20 pm »

"Oh fu- Danm it!"
Vigil, thankfully one to do everything with at least his uniform and swords on him, including sleeping, bolted after the spazztasic idiot, to tackle him down, and give him one swift jabb to the back, and then put him in a choke hold.

You fall face first into the dirt for trying to sprint immediately after waking up. Though only your pride was injured.

Check the dog. I'm not a veterinarian, but medical aid on dogs can't be that different from humans, right?

Well, you're no vet but the dog's still breathing. That's good, right?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2889 on: February 21, 2016, 03:17:16 pm »

((Sorry guys, just woke up)) Zachary fires a few rubbers towards Frazz
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: February 21, 2016, 03:30:47 pm »

"Uh... the dog's breathing. That's all I can tell. Do we have someone who's good with dogs? In the medical sense. Because I feel like a second opinion would be good idea."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: February 21, 2016, 03:35:16 pm »

Ahhh hell no, you did not just shoot my dog you piece of shit!!

Precede to chase down Frazz and take him down, hard.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: February 21, 2016, 03:36:17 pm »

"What did he do this time?" Aria says, sprinting after Frazz as well.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: February 21, 2016, 03:38:40 pm »

Well lets see........ dashes into a nearby tent, disrupts the occupants as he runs through, once he gets clear of his pursuers he throws a vial of acid at the gate. The gates not electrified i assume. Regardless, i throw a vial, dive through the hole, give a crisp salute to the stunned looking guards, and beeline it to the castle

((Vk I'm going to be PMing you from now on. I don't think i should post actions these buffoons can't see))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: February 21, 2016, 03:39:31 pm »

"Breathing doesn't mean much when the dog just got injected with a full syringe of sedatives meant for humans. It's the equivalent of a human getting injected with horse tranqs. Fatal unless promptly treated. Have whatever doctor you grab bring a dialysis machine. I know we brought a few for dealing with mild to moderate toxins in the blood stream. Had those added to the medical gear after Maximus and Aria's respective episodes of being poisoned by gatecreatures."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:41:29 pm by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 612