Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391801 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2850 on: February 20, 2016, 06:46:51 am »

"The restful void would be the reason we now have three dozen dead and melted monkeys scattered about the camp and somewhere around four hundred and thirty two runic arrays drawn in monkey blood on pretty much every available flat surface. If it's contagious we found a cure. Or at least as close to one as is feasible at the moment and with so few monkeys. I have the doctors doing checkups just in case though, let them know what samples you want them to take."

"We were both out of sorts, lack of sleep does that. I apologize as well."

Tal announces to the general camp:

"Thirty one monkeys have nobley given their lives so that we may sleep, don't touch the runes or the corpses. I was quite tired when I had the arrays drawn and I'm not sure if disturbing them will break the casting or not. It may be a bit fragile. Seriously though. Don't touch the runes or the nightmares will come back. Also try not to bleed on the runes. Probably won't do much but doesn't hurt to be cautious."

"On another note, looks like we will have company sometime in the next day. Combat personalle please keep your gear on your persons."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2851 on: February 20, 2016, 07:08:11 am »

Zach keeps sketching while he waits for the results of the test he ordered. He now has a page full of drawings, but on the flipside he has a single well-detailed design. A compound bow with each limb having a blade facing outwards as well as a very high powered pistol built into the grip of the bow, mainly for recoil reasons to give the blades extra force. He shows Tal this design and asks if he sees any flaws
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: February 20, 2016, 07:25:52 am »

Vigil, now wake once more popped up like nothing happened from his . . . how did he get back at his tent? He noticed the juice in front of his face and gulped it down with a furious thirst. Before heading out and hearing Tal's speech.

"Yah, I will focus on the part where we have company to save my sanity. I am guessing we want to make sure we get these defences finished and double checked. It won't help to have us all back in tip top shape, if we can't defend this wreckage. If you don't mind musturing the workforce back to work, I am going to help carrying the supplies."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: February 20, 2016, 09:53:29 am »

"By they way, Tal, i would just like to point out that i injected Vigil with something and he has yet to begin dying, transforming into a mutant, etc. See, i am a mature!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: February 20, 2016, 09:58:31 am »

"YOU WHAT?!?!"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: February 20, 2016, 10:00:02 am »

"You were having a nightmare, so i shut down your higher brain functions."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: February 20, 2016, 11:27:34 am »

How about we create some of those aluminum hats too Tal, it case the warding fails?? Also lets give these guys our housewarming present, and blow them to hell before they get moving using the artillery.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: February 20, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »

"Frazz. Was it a stimulant or a sedative and was it of your design or was it of a licensed medical professional's design?"

As for artillery. That's the plan.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: February 20, 2016, 03:53:16 pm »

Aria is somewhere where she might be needed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: February 20, 2016, 06:27:37 pm »

"Frazz. Was it a stimulant or a sedative and was it of your design or was it of a licensed medical professional's design?"

As for artillery. That's the plan.

"It was an Anaesthetic mix. The base chemicals were all part of the basic surgeons kit, but the exact mixture was mine own design"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: February 20, 2016, 07:54:30 pm »

"So Frazz. What you did was incredably dangerous and very possibly could have killed him. There is a reason you do not mix and match drugs. Vigil will likely suffer longterm brain damage due to you. We will be discussing this and your continued membership in Foxhound when we return to our side of the Gate post mission."

"What I am baffled by is why you continue to do stupid things like this. Why? You don't have a medical license. You never have had a medical license. You never have received even rudimentary medical training. Why do you keep doing things like this? I have set very clear ground rules for you. Rules that should be common sense to follow. Yet you choose, for some utterly insane reason that would baffle a whole pantheon of mad gods to continue doing things you were explicitly instructed not to do when there are Licensed Medical Professionals in the room to handle it. Do I need to make a public announcement to make sure you are kept away from the wounded? Does it need to be added to company policy? Tell me Frazz. Just Why?"

Tal seems extremely disappointed. Oddly he does not seem mad. Just very very disappointed. He probably had hoped Frazz could follow basic common sense. Especially when what was allowed and not allowed had been very clearly spelled out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: February 20, 2016, 07:56:04 pm »

((...If Aria hears about this, Frazz is dead.

I'm not even joking. Aria will take out her Gauss rifle, hold him down, point it at his face, and fire. Because she has had enough of his shit.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: February 21, 2016, 01:52:13 am »

"let's just make sure that our defences are completely functional, and bombard those. . .  whatever, before they get close. Then I can have the doctors check up on me."
Vigil sounds very much tentative about accepting an injection from frazz. Even if its life or death.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: February 21, 2016, 01:57:32 am »

"Vigil, when we get back you're getting an MRI and possibly a longterm medication plan depending on how much Frazz fucked up your brain with his little stunt."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2864 on: February 21, 2016, 01:59:57 am »

"On the upside..." Zach trails off, not entirely sure what he was going to say... "Aria's going to have some fun with her guass rifle when she hears of this..."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:01:36 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 612