Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391775 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2775 on: February 18, 2016, 03:08:46 pm »

Zachary what the hell is wrong with you?!?! Stop it!!

Zander attempts to disarm and punch some sense into Zachary using CQC.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2776 on: February 18, 2016, 03:14:11 pm »

Zachary falls to the floor and simply stares straight ahead. He pulls out his Rosetta tablet and tosses it at Zander's feet. Zander sees someone who undeniably resembles Zachary in a photo. "Brother." Zachary says, pinching the screen to reveal that it is only his head with a sign underneath "You're next - Alan"

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: February 18, 2016, 03:53:39 pm »

........look I know how you feel, my family has lost a lot. But acting like this won't help, it'll just get you killed and then these assbags will win by default......Your brother would have wanted you to live on, this Alan has to pay and he's not going to if you don't get your head together and survive this mission.

So get up and help me, i'm going to look through the book and see if I can find any kind of warding magic to keep these fuckers out of our dreams. I'm good for awhile yet I slept before leaving, but everyone has to sleep sometime.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: February 18, 2016, 05:48:43 pm »

((The metal pipe smack is more of a light bop, not enough to do damage but enough to give that sensation of impact. You know how your eyes water a bit and whatever you are thinking of gets interrupted by light pain when you bonk your head on something? Sorta like that.))

Overall, Tal finds the dream fascinating. Well, not the pain, he very much dislikes the pain and wakes screaming due to it. The dream itself though? Very very very interesting. He writes down the specifics of the dream for the sake of recording things.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: February 18, 2016, 05:53:37 pm »

Aria does indeed wake up screaming from the dream. Because fuck that hurt. However, in her usual stoic manner- or maybe it's the sedatives- she doesn't much react beyond this fact.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: February 18, 2016, 06:06:41 pm »

Vigil also woke up screaming horribly, though, they ended up heavily sedating him due to the fact that, in his panic, he broke someones arm, while shouting about playing with magic, and consequences. Even then, the choose to restrain him, tightly, for their safety.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: February 18, 2016, 06:11:34 pm »

Jon's tending to all of the nightmare-touched people. He himself hasn't slept for long.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: February 18, 2016, 06:23:47 pm »

Jon haven't slept at all, actually. And the rumors are spreading like wildfire in the camp.

If you sleep, they're gonna getcha. Most of Foxhound's already fell prey!

This is extremely demoralizing for the Interns, the Gate Teams are holding better, but they know it's going to be their turn to sleep sooner or later.

It's Freddy Kruger all over again.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: February 18, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »

"People relax. It's just night terrors. Fascinating night terrors that are apparently shared across the board. But still just night terrors."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: February 18, 2016, 06:26:16 pm »

"They don't seem to kill you, at least." Aria helpfully adds to whoever Tal is speaking to.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: February 18, 2016, 06:43:55 pm »

Tal's just generally announcing that over the comms.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: February 18, 2016, 06:47:13 pm »

It... Kind of work? People are still scared to sleep and you're still tired,  though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: February 18, 2016, 06:49:00 pm »

"Anyone else noticed that we are experiencing a strange increase in pshyche-based oddities the more missions we take? I think we are hanging around something that broadans our mind. We've already been to this spot, so the dreams are not likely to have spontaneously manifested, and its not something that triggered on the other side. We must have activated something.... Has anyone found a cowbell??? No?? Alright then. We better start digging around in the sand for eldritch artifacts then."

Frazz also pulls up the Nightmare on Elm Street series (#1-14, respectively) on his tablet and begins analyzing them for tactics. He also prepares a special brew of  aldrenaline and caffeine to assist others in staying up. He also puts a concoction of anaesthetic aside in case anyone gets a bit too "deep." The temporary shutdown of the receptor part of the brain should make pain and most emotions unaccessible. Should.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:52:51 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: February 18, 2016, 07:03:01 pm »

((Porkins. The experience would not be equal across the board, if that were so. Your premise is false.))
Vigil, when the sedatives finally wear off, after some hours, late in the day, and he is much calmer. He will, hopefully, finally be released on the world, and, Tired and groggy, will start working. Doing the work that others are lagging in due to low moral. And, when he finishes that, he will start his training, running around the perimeter of the complex until he passes out from pure exhaustion.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: February 18, 2016, 07:08:58 pm »

((Except, going through the portal was one of my hypotheses. Also, maybe it only takes one trip to activate the inner workings. Also, everyone who was asleep experienced a simialr nightmare. Thats pretty across the board.))
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:10:43 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 612