Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391384 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Go ahead and make the bottles and thermos. I'll photocopy you a book in a bit. Also have an intern fetch you a knife."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Ok will do, intern get me another iron knife please. So any rituals in there that we can use to scry the castle or anything useful to do once we get there by chance??[color]
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"To be entirely honest, a lot of this stuff is obsoleted by modern tech. Some stuff isn't however and provides tactical options."

"Scrying is sorta pointless though when we have recon drones."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the drone didn't detect the dragon on the last one, or the other denizon. Our recon drone won't be always be able to see things and sometime there will be interference, but its just a thought.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The recon drone didn't detect the dragon because the dragon was under the structure. A drone did detect the dragon when we sent a combat drone down under the structure."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True, but we might not have to send one and lose it. If we could scry we might not have to send a drone in, but we might not even be able too.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Take a moment and remember our current funds. We have more then enough to field a two dozen fully equipped drones. I think we can treat them as disposable."

"Given, some method of scrying could be useful regardless. Hell, futuresight could let us exploit the stock market."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok will do, intern get me another iron knife please. So any rituals in there that we can use to scry the castle or anything useful to do once we get there by chance??[color]

Zander got himself another Iron knife as requested by one of the endless swarm that is the unpaid interns.

[Now I sleep]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would indeed be quite useful to see the future, I might actually have enough money to finally make sure my family keeps the ranch. That and have a better chance for surviving on missions.

Zander begins to work on his own iron dagger copying from the book, taking his time not wanting to mess up.

(night for me too)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"If one of us does end up being impregnated by EldritchCow or similar, I'm totally going to attempt to tame them. Also, have any of you guys tried taming these creatures?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nein. I have not looked for any eldritch dogwhistle trinkets. You wanna flip through your copy for one?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz begins flipping through, trying to find a picture/description where monsters seem relatively cooperative.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, eldritch horrors from beyond the realm of mortals are not a particularly friendly lot. And they'd be more than glad to deliver painful, horrible death to you or worse.

The only thing they could be cooperative with you about is bringing you to your death if you are feeling suicidal.

Seriously, they're dicks. You do not want to be friends with them.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I keep etching my knife, taking breaks to look through the book and see if there's any useful rituals we can do.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((But dicks are the best kind of friends! You can sik'em on other Dicks! FRAZZ WANT A PET))

((Though that would be cool if we found like something friendly the size of a volleyball. I would name it: Scrumples.))

((EDit: It could be our Mascot!!!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 612