Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391364 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((Aria seems to be the more supportive, defensive one IMO))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Really, they're both offensive. Just one of them uses a big gun, the other a big sword.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

((You mean during the 001b incident. When he kept mentioning that he would do what he said he would do, if the group was backed into a corner, for any reason?))
Vigil orders a triple shot of vodka for himself, and offers to refill what she was drinking.
"So. . . um. . .  how are you liking it here?"
As soon as the words leave his mouth, and the shot is ready, it finds its way down his throat, followed by a sigh of relief.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No, it was earlier than that, I think.))
Aria takes the re-fill for the Scotch she had been drinking. "It's fine, really. More interesting than a lot of things, and the benefits are nice. The whole... incident, aside, I think this was the right choice for my job."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arthur, how are you feeling? I think I've had enough adrenaline for today, what about you? I'm still willing to go on if you want to though."

If Arthur is OK with quitting now, Zachary lands the simulated helicopter with a noticeable bump, but at least the wheels didn't break. "Want to do this for the rest of the week, buddy?"

"Yeah sure, it's fine"

Arthur then goes to the pub because he hadn't had a drink in a while. Eventually at some point, he starts trying to get everyone to sing as if they were in a place less miserable... somewhere... like a musical!

My band of brothers
trapped in this institute
Some had no mothers
Some were left destitute
We sons of pain...

no, that's not right

...spend our lives in this place.
Flying choppers, homing in
They raid castle stores...
And they MIGHT come back for more!

After that gloomy intro the melody begins to pick up and become a bit more cheerful. Arthur even got someone to play a piano for him.

Do you join in?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The things that were shooting bone out of theor wrist, which vigil tried to jump out of the apc tk put a few more inches of metal between him and death?))
"Yeah, steady meals, a roof, and quiet to relax in. It much better than back at home."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh yeah, I remember there was a misunderstanding about that now.))
Aria nods in agreement, taking a drink.
Sigtext!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vigil sat there, nervously rolling the empty cup between his fingers, stopping every few seconds as he readjusted himself to the spinning room.
"So, what was your home like?" he suddenly slurred out.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:33:49 pm by zomara0292 »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I lived- live, I guess- in this city, actually. Haven't been out of the city my whole life."
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[The conversation between Aria and Vigil got a bit confusing there.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Vigil suddenly asked what Aria's home was like, Aria's home is the city. She said 'lived' first because the building seems to be such a different place than the rest of the city.))
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Zach tries to sing along to the song, but not knowing the words and never ever being a musical kind of guy he stops after one line (In response to Arthur's verse). However, he does recite some blood and guts poetry.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have never seen the city, before."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh. Well, the city is... dense, I guess is how I'd describe it. There's thousands of thousands of people, so you're never really alone. Even in the middle of the night, there's at least a couple hundred people in sight at all times. Also, loud. I don't think I'd ever heard true silence before I came here."
((And now I sleep.))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:02:10 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"Well, I'm off to get wasted. Tends to help the brain juices flow."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 612