Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391358 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

the janitor is actually Frazz's Dad

"So, what this book is telling us is that we actually need less cowbell?"

[/color]
*Scattered applause from Interns. Kevak banishes them back to their home world for enjoying such a bad joke
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 10:14:00 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"The book is telling us that if we encounter a cowbell on the other side of the gate. Don't touch it, don't ring it, don't disturb it in any way shape or form or you die a horrible painful death at the hands of some form of abstract entity."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((While I'm fine with this, it would have been appreciated to have a little warning before "and now Aria's drunk". In this case it's fine- Aria would have agreed to go with Jenny, anyway-, next time some interaction leading up to that would have been appreciated.))

Aria would have indeed have gone with Jenny, and indeed while she can probably hold her liquor better than any man, that does not mean she wouldn't get drunk after enough drinks.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vigil will enjoy his beer. Lots of it. It helps ease the pain and relax his aching muscles. Unfortunately it does the same with ones lips. Maximus will hear him exclame how he is happy that he took the prison sentence to here, instead of staying in Australia.
"Seriously. I had to kill just to eat. And, what I didn't eat right away was stolen from me by rats the size of small dogs. It was horrible. Hell, even Betsy barely kept me alive."

Maximus just laugh and pat Vigil's back. "Ahh, Australia. Crazy place, crazy place. Least it gets you prepared for the gate, eh?"

Vigil was then promptly shoved by the bear-for-a-man back towards Aria.

Something tells you that Jenny and Maximus had this planned...

"Hi. I have discovered a way to make an entire room puke within thirty seconds. This was unintended. Apologies about the mess." Tal carefully removes the book from Frazz's hands and begins photocopying it.

The Janitor does an indifferent sniff. "Kay." He replied before begin mopping the floor up from pukes like it was just another monday.

((While I'm fine with this, it would have been appreciated to have a little warning before "and now Aria's drunk". In this case it's fine- Aria would have agreed to go with Jenny, anyway-, next time some interaction leading up to that would have been appreciated.))

Aria would have indeed have gone with Jenny, and indeed while she can probably hold her liquor better than any man, that does not mean she wouldn't get drunk after enough drinks.

[Awww, sorry. Things were just moving around and I was afraid you'd get left behind. :P And I only said that she got a bit tipsy is all, but you can decide that she's drunk too if you want, like Vigil did! :D]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is fine. Least you didn't decide they ended up in bed, although that seems to be what Maximus and Jenny are aiming for  :P))

Aria catches Vigil. She's noticeably stronger than the average woman, as one would expect from a woman that can fire a Gauss rifle and not break her arm. "I don't think we've ever really talked, by the way. Outside of missions."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:12:21 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Once Tal makes three photocopies of the book, he removes the harddrive from the photocopier and pockets it.

"Intern! Fetch me three book bindings and three satchels! If you don't know what book bindings are then those are the things that hold the pages inside books! Also fetch me a stapler!" Tal points at another random intern.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrS523dOHU4
A Wild Intern Appears!

"Why don't we just use a tablet or something?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:20:34 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: (((GAAAH! Double-Post! Im going to be in the Time-out corner Now)))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Because physical copies can't be remotely accessed and can be easily destroyed if needed."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Arthur, how are you feeling? I think I've had enough adrenaline for today, what about you? I'm still willing to go on if you want to though."

If Arthur is OK with quitting now, Zachary lands the simulated helicopter with a noticeable bump, but at least the wheels didn't break. "Want to do this for the rest of the week, buddy?"

Before the day ends Zachary will go to the bar too, try and hit it off with someone and likely fail very miserably. Zachary continues flying the helicopter sim all week from 9AM till 4PM, with Arthur and his mysterious Benefactor flying gunner and weapons engineer if Arthur wants to. Of an afternoon he will hang around the penthouse or the bar, pretty much wherever the rest of the squad is relaxing.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Once Tal makes three photocopies of the book, he removes the harddrive from the photocopier and pockets it.

"Intern! Fetch me three book bindings and three satchels! If you don't know what book bindings are then those are the things that hold the pages inside books! Also fetch me a stapler!" Tal points at another random intern.

It's strange how Tal always seems to be able to find an Intern to point at despite them having ran out the room some times ago already, but he did get what he wanted. Book bindings are brought as well as stapler!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tal assembles three books with the three copies of the Source Book.

"So. Firstly we're going to go through these to make sure there aren't any deviations from the Source Book. Once we're done with that we have a few things to talk about."

Tal passes a book to Frazz and a book to Jon. He places the Source Book in the center of the table and opens it to the first page.

"We're going through these page by page. Ensure there are no deviations. State such if you encounter one of if we're going too fast."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Vigil will stare at her. Then at Jenny. Then at Maximus. Then open his mouth wide. And close it in embarrassment, before shaking his head quickly.
"No. . ." he swallows what he had in his mouth, greatful that he didn't spit it out during the heavy blow he took.
"I guess we haven't. . . I am Vigil. I mean. . .  ummm. . .  Would you like a drink?"
((To be honest, it would make for a good combat couple. His style is mostly defensive by nature while hers is offensive by nature))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((>Defensive
>Had to be talked out of suicidal charge
Mmhhm))

"I'm Aria. Nice to actually talk with you. And sure."
Sigtext!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We're going through these page by page. Ensure there are no deviations. State such if you encounter one of if we're going too fast."
Jon nods and takes his copy.

Do what the boss man said.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 612