Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391289 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Assuming you mean the soil in the post above yours... he's taking soil he has literally no way of knowing about?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((I work in the Bio department. I imagine scientists make loud exclamations when finding stuff. I.e. Eureka, or Hot Tamales!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

(These are my plants however and you don't know how long they've been growing or anything about them so you don't know anything isweird)

Zander sends a sample of soil in from the leftovers he has, and also sends in leaf clippings from the 8 or so different plants kinds of plants he has all to the lab. The other eight are doubles of the other eight, so  they need not be sampled.

Also still want to take a day off, to get plan a drill with the other squads for us to all participate.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Tal provides R&D with a list of things to work on. He then goes back to translating:
Spoiler: List: (click to show/hide)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((I fear to clone, even to clone a single part, requires living origin tissue. Thats how it works nowadays, and if you didnt we'd have to copy-and-painstakingly-paste bajillions of minuscule DNA fragments. Scientists can insert DNA into the cell of a relatively similar creature I.E. Lions and Tigers, but we dont have anything like this on Earth (unfortunately).What we shouldve done was kill the 001A as a fetus stage, then put the semi-stem cells of the skin in a nutrient bath. Commence production. Which, i might add, the only living sample obtained from the creatures that isnt probably destroyed... Is the one Frazz took while it was dying))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:02:44 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((They managed to clone a fully functioning baby 001B using a rapidly decaying corpse. I thiiiiiiiink they have the ability to just make organs.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

(I agree with Kavak on this point, even though I feel you are mostly correct.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yes he is mostly correct on the method one would clone stuff through.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having recovered from his injuries, Arthur decides to go look in the mirror and check out his new body.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arthur's new limbs are good as new! there wasn't even any scars!

Tal's translation of the book is going slowly, but he found some patterns. Random as it may seems, he does have the Xenoarch skills to dig deep into it and try to make some sense out of it all!

The R&D received his list, they'll likely be working on them.

Zander sent stuff to the Lab, and his plant continues to grow.. now it's already a little bigger than natural matured plants.

Zander finds out that since Tal is apparently his Squad leader, he's going to need Tal to be present to do inter-squad drills too.

Vigil gets shot with non-lethal shotgun repeatedly in an attempt to dodge it. Maximus has the fun.

[Now I'm just waiting for Aria's, Jon's and a few others who haven't decided what to do to end the first week. :P ]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Once again, does anyone want to go in the chopper sim with me?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Zander. Please relocate those plants to a Biohazard Containment Room in the biolabs. I don't trust them to not grow into demonkudzu and overrun the room. Therefore would like them in a place they can easily be monitored and incinerated as needed."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the first week, Jon's probably going to be treating people from the 001b incident and the other squads missions. Just so he doesn't screw up when he's going to patch up people he actually needs alive. And so that he can see what kind of injuries he can expect. Wouldn't want him to lose his cool when he's about to cut someone open.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tal continues with the translating! Crosschecking with other translated stuff to see if there are any similarities.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doesn't look like anyone's interested in going into the helicopter sim with Zachery. Probably for the best, though. So he can focus on piloting.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 612