Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391282 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"Ill get on squirreling up the Thermite and C4. We might have to improvise though. Im pretty sure Thermite isnt in the standard supply depot. Acid might work. As for Sarin, i can make something similar in like an hour, but you gotta talk to the big-wigs first. Personally i think using differing weapons is like an experiment: what kills the creatures, and what only pisses them off! Also, tese things arent exactly holding back on us. But if we do use it, we gotta be careful. These things dont work exactly like us. If its non-effective, we are gonna end up with a giant monster covered in nerve agent. Additionally, we should bring some sort of bright, recognizably human symbol for us to wear. Chances are those poor buggers are extremely trigger happy by now."

Oh and Sarin requires something like an entire factory to produce."

"Ill leave you to it."

"Hmmm.... Im pretty sure i brought some c4 with me actually."

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:15:53 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You want to make something sarin-like within an hour without any chemistry skill to speak of? Good luck. Well, I guess 12 in intelligence may help out, but I still doubt it.))

((So the veteran members of Foxhound have like 15 points more than the new arrivals. I hope we'll get some bonus points after the mission so that we can catch up.))

Jon stays quiet and keeps listening.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Try interact with Magical-looking stuff, It might either lead to !!FUN!! or you might learn/grow exceptionally fast or find yourself able to fling fireballs from your palms. :D That, or !!FUN!!. And the game was meant to have a high deathrate and rewards you for playing smart and surviving, since as long as you survive a mission, you get better and better. Everyone starts off as a normal barely-able-to-fight corporate employee. How you end up as after surviving a few hellish castles is up to you. :3]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Err.. Frazz? Were you paying attention? They're providing Sarin. I was asking Why."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((Oh. Anyway, I dont have a skill in Chems because it doesnt exist. At all. The closest is like.... I dunno. Herbology))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Aah... About the Gunships... I was wondering if maybe we could be personally assigned a helicopter gunship for the mission, with one vehicle in the group that's going through the gate carrying fuel."
"I can fly a helicopter, and I think I would be more use in one than on the ground." He looks at Tal, "And I plan on taking everyone in a simulation before we go"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You'll be allowed to co pilot one if you pass the sims. You did after all say it was a hobby and not a carrier choice. I recommend taking courses on piloting before you take a primary pilot position."

"Although if one of the main pilots gets themselves killed, you get to be a primary pilot!"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

We also might have to be careful of the fact that even though there might be survivors. They're probably out of there god damn minds, or are warped by the castle somehow and are part of it now and thats how they've survived.

I also agree with Tal this might become a siege situation, also I suggest that the other squads and us run some drills and simulations together. Because if I remember the records correctly about last time, all the squads kinda did there own thing at this Castle and it got most involved killed. So it we can coordinate better and be on the same page we all be that much more effective and alive.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am... certain, that we can provide you with the.. extra resources and vehicles for a multiple days siege. Your requests for Thermites and explosives will have no problem. However, artillery pieces will have to be... aquired.

But we will see what we can do, I am sure that most of your.. requests, will have little problem. I am sure that the R&D will have an.. enjoyable experience, working with Robotics to arm up the Recons as well as coming up with braces for your Gauss rifles.. which I am sure the other squads can only appreciate."

The man said. You know, the way he talks.. it's kind of weird when you really think about it. Eh, probably a rich people thing?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good. Also, one other order of buisness. Has anybody else noticed how creepily anonymous the entity pushing around Aria and Arthur is? Can anybody even remember seeing it?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... what creepy anonymous entity?" Jenny asked, confused.

"Didn't they wheel themselves with those bar things on their wheels to get here?" Maximus asked.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arthur most certainly did not. His arms haven't built up the muscle, nor has his brain fully synced with the nerves."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's probably one of the nurses." Maximus said dismissively.
"Or an Intern." Jenny speculated.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But have any of you actually Seen them? They should technically be in the room right now. But you can't quite figure out where they are."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They probably went to the bathroom"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 612