Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391050 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1080 on: December 15, 2015, 12:20:14 am »

(Also give it a chance, it is the artifact afterall if you can't get me just keep it. Two ask like the Zander legend I know, but good knowing you all)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: December 15, 2015, 03:33:29 pm »

The orb began to hum much like it did when Zander made his wish, it's ethereal tongues of flame licking the air.

Arthur runs at it, priming his Frag Grenade.

Grenade in hand, he smacks the thing against the orb, which proves to be quite solid and not as hot as the sun thing you saw on the dragon. It's actually pretty pleasant! It's humming intensifies..

With the Grenade smacked more or less in place, Arthur turns around..

He began to take big steps, making a run for it!

He's made a meter dash in record time with just a second!

He's making it to the second Meter now with as much speed as a fully equipped guy could! the orb is already getting ready to implode!
He might just make it! He mi-

Cra-THUM!

superheated air rushes through him, followed a microsecond later by explosive concussion wave that rippled Arthur's whole body, threatening to tear him apart from sheer force alone that was enough to throw the man off his feet, his bones rattled as it struggles to stay in shape, trying it's hardest to keep his organs from being torn apart. The force popped both of his eardrums and exploded one of his lungs from the extreme change in pressure, another fraction of a second passed and a shower of super-heated Anti-Personnel copper shrapnel rained into his back and much of everywhere in the room at the speed of a speeding bullet, many of them simply bounces off his Denizen-001 Trauma plate armor on his back but his rifle did not survive the ordeal. Some bounced off of his helmet while others found itself lodged dangerlously close to his skull,

a good deal of them found itself biting deep into his barely protected arms and legs, muscles ripped, tendons rended and bones chipped as dangerous pieces that are designed to maim made itself home within the man.

A second and a half later, Arthur lands on his front, having made it to an incredible distance of nearly 2 meters in the 2 seconds that he had to run before the grenade that had an effective casualty producing radius of 15 meters and a killing radius of 5 meters exploded.

Arthur is now horribly maimed and requires immediate medical attention to stabilize him before he bleeds out and dies from shock. His Denizen-001 Plate might be what kept him alive from such a close encounter with a grenade like so!

He's now stunned but still have consciousness, although once the pain starts kicking in, he's going to wish he doesn't.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 03:35:35 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: December 15, 2015, 05:07:40 pm »

((I say save him. Im going to need a test subject for my Bio-warefare materials when i arrive))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: December 15, 2015, 05:11:00 pm »

((Did we ever actually buy that first aid kit? If so, Aria has some first aid skill, to at least keep him alive long enough for the actual medics to get to him.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: December 15, 2015, 05:11:52 pm »

((Remember Kids. Bio. Warfare.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: December 15, 2015, 05:12:43 pm »

Tal facepalms. "And Darwin's Angels take another soul. Coooomeon. Lets go get a medic." Tal radios the medics, informing them that Arthur thought it was a good idea to blow himself up. He needs stabilization before he bleeds out due to critical stupidity. Also there is a Psionic ministar that they are not to respond to. Honestly best idea is to not speak when in there.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: December 15, 2015, 05:13:53 pm »

Did we ever buy that first aid kit? I mentioned I wanted to buy one, but that never got resolved. If we do have it, Aria gets to work trying to keep Arthur alive until the actual medics get here.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: December 15, 2015, 05:28:11 pm »

((Every member of the party should have gotten a free first aid kit.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: December 15, 2015, 05:29:35 pm »

((great well either i'm gone forever or hopefully though not likely i'm back at base uggh should I just make a new character vkiNm??))
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: December 15, 2015, 05:30:09 pm »

((I could put your brain in a robot body…))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: December 15, 2015, 05:31:25 pm »

I overestimated the length of the grenade's fuse. How's the artifact by the way?

Do I hear the orb reply to my wish or did the explosion make it shut up?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: December 15, 2015, 06:02:16 pm »

Vigil reaches to his back and pull out the kit he brought from his first mission.

"Dr. Tal is right. We need his extra cautious mind. We arnt being attacked and without him we are during."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 15, 2015, 06:02:52 pm »

((Like i said i could keep his mind….))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: December 15, 2015, 06:20:18 pm »

The explosion definitely shut the or up, it's laying on its side at the far corner if the wall right now.

The artifact made a pitiful sputter of light before there was a lightning crack that sounded more like a firecracker. Along with a brief flash of light. Then the or went dark and lifeless.

Zander is then seen roughly a meter from the orb, he recalls being back at his family's farm, in his old room. And even had enough time to go surprise his parents!

He was enjoying a juicy piece of meat pie when he then finds himself in this hell again.

Aria applies first aid to Arthur, but it was worse than you've first thought. There's little you can do for his mangled arms and legs, so bandages were used as ropes to try and keep as much blood from going to his arms and legs as possible. Morphine were administrated.

You can hear the medics running for the hole now.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: December 15, 2015, 06:25:14 pm »

"..He was inside the orb?"
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 612