Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391048 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1065 on: December 12, 2015, 11:30:44 pm »

"Rule two of alternate realities. Don't respond to potentially omnipotent beings with likely malicious intent. You're on your own."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:20:01 am by Kevak »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 13, 2015, 12:27:10 am »

"Rule two of alternate realities. Don't respond to potentially omnipotent beings with likely malicious intent. You're on your own."
Well it was getting angrier asshole, I don't know how to deal with this shit!!

Turning back toward the artifact thinking and talkingMy desire is for you travel with us in the vehicle we came in, back to base. My desire is that I be able to carry you back to back to base, and for you to stop what you're doing right now. If it does not stop I will back up so the energy does not touch me.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 14, 2015, 07:19:33 pm »

Either if the artifact ignored you or if you don't get to change your wish, you likely would never know.

It's aura seems to implode into itself, then emits a loud crack and flash of light that rivals a military flashbang, to everyone, it seems that Zander was vaporized away in an instant, much like the victims of being too close to a nuclear explosion.

Everything happened in only a second, and when it was done, the artifact returns to passively glow.

Scans doesn't show any sign of radiation, but there was a heat spike very briefly where Zander was.

Zander have been taken out of the mission, if it can't be proven later that he did not die, this will be Foxhound's first casualty.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 14, 2015, 07:30:18 pm »

Scan Everything.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 14, 2015, 07:30:52 pm »

"He said he wanted to go home. Does the company have the files on him?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 14, 2015, 07:38:31 pm »

"Most likely. Although since the orb apparently is telepathic, it could be using the place he has mentally associated with the term 'Home.' Or maybe whatever the orb associated with 'Home.' Meaning if it did teleport him, he could have ended up in either a nonelucidian mindworld concocted from his subconscious, whatever hellscape the orb originated from, displaced in time, or a place he has defined as 'Home' mentally. This could range from inside a free roam and build video game he tends to play to old childhood haunts and hangouts to the barracks back at base to where he grew up. The list goes on."

"However. To prevent future incidents of this from occurring should we encounter Entities similar to Entity 001, ensure you phrase things very very very specifically and black and white with no room for misinterpretation or drastic consequences."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 14, 2015, 07:56:03 pm »

"Can't hurt to check his house."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 14, 2015, 08:49:51 pm »

Tal scans everything from ontop of the hole, presumably not approaching it yet.

So far, you're getting the usual. The usual scans of rocks and rubbles you find similar to other castles, still no radiation, nothing indicating that there's human residue in the air, for all your scanners know, it's just another normal room if you compare it to other rooms you've scanned here.

The orb itself radiates a slight bit of heat like a winter's heater, and those ethereal auras may actually be visible heat.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 14, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »

Wait, let me try something.

Arthur walks into the orb room, his grenade in his hand

"Orb, do you know what I want?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 14, 2015, 10:10:43 pm »

Tal steps out of the ricochet zone of the grenade. Namely away from the hole.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 14, 2015, 10:12:27 pm »

Aria mirrors Tal's move.
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 14, 2015, 10:16:04 pm »

WWHHAATT IISS YYOOUURR DDEESSIIRREE??

Arthur hears them, like spiders crawling under the skin of his head, that itch behind your eyes..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 14, 2015, 11:02:10 pm »

"I want you to bring back Zander Legend, newest member of the foxhound squad, the guy you talked to 30 seconds ago."

Begin running towards the orb. If it says something, prime the grenade and shove it inside the orb thing. Then run for my life
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1078 on: December 15, 2015, 12:09:43 am »

"I want you to bring back Zander Legend, newest member of the foxhound squad, the guy you talked to 30 seconds ago."

Begin running towards the orb. If it says something, prime the grenade and shove it inside the orb thing. Then run for my life

((I would just like to say how incredibly stupid that sounds. You would try and destroy something that presumably has the power to grant wishes? Think of the cash we'd earn from the company from that. Also, isn't that thing like, uber hot, like sun-hot? You'd burn off your arm))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 15, 2015, 12:15:00 am »

((At this point Tal is content to let Darwin take his toll. He's not counting suicides as casualties.))
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 612