Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391037 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1050 on: December 09, 2015, 10:19:31 pm »

Arthur tags along with Zan, also reloading his weapon
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 09, 2015, 11:26:41 pm »

Tal yells at them to get in the bloody car so they don't end up walking two miles for no reason when there's a perfectly usable vehicle.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 09, 2015, 11:43:48 pm »

Zander stops suddenly and facepalms, and with a lowered head he gets in the car and we drive over to check the artifact.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 10, 2015, 05:21:10 pm »

Vigil just stays where he is. No need to get out of his seat to go see how sharp those teeth actually are.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 12, 2015, 11:24:01 am »

The Techies have been radioed and they are certain that with some clever tinkering and some extra wheels from the wrecked truck, they could probably fashion some sort of a platform to drag the Dragon with without scraping it through the land like some sort of an land anchor.

The recovery team moved through the field and arrive at the wrecked castle, so far it's been the most damaged one after a mission, even more so that that keep tower that you've shot to shit with heavy auto-cannons the month before.

The whole 'house' itself that sat ontop of the basement area where the Dragon bursted out from lies scattered across the courtyard, all but one of the bunkers seems to have collapsed from a combination of explosive incendiary bullets and heavy stuff falling ontop of it. Whatever's in there will have to be dug out.

It's also safe to say that your armed Drones have been lost, and will probably be easier to replace instead of repair.

Now begins the phase where you choose what to take back and how to approach/find the Artifact.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 12, 2015, 11:26:57 am »

"Do you think the sun is our artifact or is there something deeper inside?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 12, 2015, 01:10:52 pm »

There is defiantly another artifact, although that sun might be considered one all by itself. I'm going to check downstairs for the artifact, one of you should check that intact bunker see if it has anything and at least three of us should head downstairs.
Can we still get down to the basement or is it completely covered by debris? If is I start clearing it all to get down there. If not I proceed down to the basement to check for the artifact.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 12, 2015, 04:29:49 pm »

"How about I scan everything before you all run willy nilly into a trap."

Scan Everything. Take samples of everything also. Oh, and if that office with a skelebum is intact, search it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 12, 2015, 06:45:39 pm »

Tal proceeds with the retrival group with Scanners out front, scanning very much everything for anything while in the process of also taking samples of everything such as pieces of the wall, bit of dirt in the courtyard, pieces of the house and wood and a great deal of many other things of any scientific value. Including the things already taken before just to see if it's any different from previous samples.

Fortunately, whatever traps they may be seems to either be non-existent or blown away with the house. Which unfortunately means that the office with a skelebum is now a scattered piece all over the place. You do manage to locate pieces of the skeleton, though, but not all of it.

There are also books and other miscellaneous household items found littered along with the pieces of the house as well, which Tal took some as more samples.

After confirmed that there are no horrible traps awaiting them, Zander began to proceed down into the basement as he had planned.

The Techie continues their work constructing a wheeled platform.

-------------------------------

Zander's careful descent leads him to the lowest part of the basement, where the Dragon had laid in wait, in the middle of it all, amidst the rubble and dust lies a golden ball the size of a fist that seems to glow with ethereal mist or aura of sort, the air licked by it's beautiful yet gentle tongues of unearthly golden flame.

WWHHAATT IISS YYOOUURR DDEESSIIRREE??

came a whisper in his mind, nudging at the back of his head and that area just behind his eyes at the same time. Sweet and gentle yet passionate and strong, so alluring and warm while hot and exciting all at once.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 12, 2015, 09:04:00 pm »

Take all the books. Rule one of alternate universes. Take the books. They have magic sometimes.

Once all the bookies are loaded. Proceed at a leisurely pace downstairs. Preferably with the rest of the squad.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 12, 2015, 09:42:39 pm »

Hold up guys I may be comprised it's speaking in my head, I don't know what to make of it so don't come down yet until I'm sure its safe.

Turning to address the glowing ball?? We wish for you to help us, what exactly are you if I may ask??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 12, 2015, 09:55:53 pm »

WWHHAATT IISS YYOOUURR DDEESSIIRREE??

It whispered again in Zander's mind, whom warned the rest of the team just as they were at the way down. They could clearly see him just down there, talking with the ball.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 12, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »

Yelling back at the team Its asking me what my desire is, what my desire is of all things!!

Turning back to the orb talking and thinking to it this my desire is for you to come with me so I can go home.

Edit
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:15:22 pm by Romans »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 12, 2015, 10:49:28 pm »

TTOO GGOO HHOOMMEE..

The whisper repeated once again in Zander's head before the egg/ball itself began to glow brighter, vibrating and humming deeply. It's golden ethereal tongues growing and reaching outwards.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 12, 2015, 11:06:01 pm »

Uuuh guys what do I do, I have a sinking feeling that it's going to teleport me back what do I do?!? Change my desire maybe or just go with it??
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 612