Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391039 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1035 on: December 09, 2015, 04:15:06 am »

Seeing that your Vehicles have drove straight for it, making it's dive too dangerously steep, the terrifying creature of teeth and scales goes for the next best thing.

The obnoxiously loud speaker-amplified drone. The creature's mouth opened and glows a bright brilliant blue, and just as the Drone's second missile launches, it was intercepted by a glob of super-heated plasma. Brilliantly blue and gooey, the missile exploded within, splattering dangerous Plasma all over itself. Metal hisses and screeches as it began to slowly melts under the intense heat.

Aria's second Gauss round actually hit! You couldn't tell how deep it went or where exactly did it hit, but it staggered the Dragon.

A fraction of a second of staggering was all the first missile needed, having turned around, the smart lock-on missile smashes into the back of the Dragon between it's wings, sending super-heated copper into it's scales as High-Explosive Anti-Tank does it's work. Tearing scales apart and burning flesh, causing a nasty, gaping wound on the creature that promptly crashes into the ground. It roared in pain and extreme anger and swats at the melting drone, sending it scattering away into pieces from the smack that had the force of a freight train.

"Definitely not a good idea." Jenny nodded to Virgil on that.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 09, 2015, 04:20:47 am »

"Fire Everything." As many rockets as possible. Aim for the wings. A downed dragon is a dead dragon.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 09, 2015, 06:34:06 am »

MORE. GAUSS.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 09, 2015, 10:58:15 am »

I take the gauss pistol and use that firing a round, since my smg will do shit all.

(You mean the missiles that are currently turning to slag with the drone?)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 09, 2015, 11:02:46 am »

Vigil finishes sipping on his juice and sits up."I guess there is something I can do, now." with that he grabs the rocket launcher from the back, that everyone was ignoring, and aimed carefully. Waiting for the blood thirsty beast to turn around and roar its frustration. He would fire right as it looked like it might open its mouth, and duck back in, not waiting to see if it went down its thoat.
(Welp. Back to silence)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:36:53 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 09, 2015, 11:32:18 am »

((Nobody forgot the rocket launcher. Did you read Kevak's post?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 09, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »

((Tal has been using the rocket launcher.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 09, 2015, 06:14:50 pm »

Arthur attempts to shoot the dragon in the eyes
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 09, 2015, 08:40:32 pm »

A Downed Dragon definitely is a Doomed Dragon,

Everyone who happens to have a gun on them wanted to get in on this. Windows rolled down and sometimes, doors opened as everyone with a gun starts shooting at the roaring beast.

It will never get to shoot that glob, however, when Aria's Gauss stake smashes into it's throat, warping the scales there slightly and bury itself almost to the hilt, causing the beast to let out a strangled gurgle as it's pre-heated ball of blue doom began gurgling out it's mouth and seeping out from it's neck wound, the force jerking it up visibly.

Then Zander's pistol Gauss punches itself into the beast's collar bones, ceasing it from the ability to turn it's head in that direction permanently. Not that it needed that anymore, of course.

Arthur's Mag Assault rifle is finding some good use here at this range, combined with the peppering of the .50 cal, he lined up some good shots and bursts at the Dragon's face, hitting it's mouth, maw, teeth, and you think the eye too but it's kind of hard to tell with everything going on. The frailing of the Dragon doesn't help neither.

Then the Missile from Tal screeches right into it's chest, the shaped charge HEAT round blasting into scales with ease, super-heated copper coating the innards of the doomed dragon, burning flesh and boiling organs in such a terrible way that only a human's weapon could do.

With it's eyes shot off, it's throat staked, it's body screaming in pain and it's chest and back having a gaping, nasty burning hole, the Dragon finally slumps into the ground after it was thrown onto it's back from the explosive force. The beast managed a weak whimper before it goes still forever.

The Dragon is slain.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 09, 2015, 08:42:12 pm »

"...You think this will fit through the portal?"
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 09, 2015, 09:06:44 pm »

"Probably. Mop up time. Someone radio the techies and see if they think the trucks can pull it." What can the areal drone see in the general area that the dragon surfaced from?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 09, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »

"We're leaving the artifact, I assume?"
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 09, 2015, 09:12:25 pm »

"Nein. We are recovering it. That's part of mopping up."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 09, 2015, 09:14:51 pm »

The Aerial drone's seeing lots of rubble, but they also see something glowing in the depth of the castle as well. Probably what the Dragon was guarding.. maybe.

Strangely enough, the mini organic fusion reactor of an orb on the Dragon is still perfectly fine and in salvageable shape. And while the orb itself is extremely hot, the line that connects it to the Dragon is just room temperature.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 09, 2015, 09:51:58 pm »

Commands going to lose there minds over all of this, and to top it all we killed a fucking dragon!!Yes but Tal's right let's grab samples from everything and snag that artifact.
Zander procedes carefully toward the castle, reloading the gauss pistol and smg as he goes just to be safe. Making his way down to the artifact below to ascertain what is and grab it.

Edit*
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:18:45 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 612