Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391022 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1005 on: December 07, 2015, 02:23:46 pm »

"We could just have the drone turret emit an extremely loud beep. No reason to waste a gauss on a hatch."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:03 pm »

"We could just have the drone turret emit an extremely loud beep. No reason to waste a gauss on a hatch."
Not a gauss, sniper bullet but ok that's better and we also have these grenades we acquired to. If that drone doesn't work that is, but let's do that.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 07, 2015, 03:47:53 pm »

Drone turret is to beep extremely loudly.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: December 07, 2015, 03:49:27 pm »

Aria is ready with the Gauss.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 07, 2015, 10:31:34 pm »

The Techies had the best idea and jury-rigged up some loud speakers and sacrificed one of their phones, it took them but a moment to have everything connected together and working. With the directed loud speakers and the drone's speakers cranked up to 11, they remotely activate the sound..

If this doesn't announce yourself to everything in the mile radius, nothing will.

Them techies have the biggest shit-eating grin on their faces right now too.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: December 07, 2015, 10:43:20 pm »

Now to wait for a particularly angry dragon.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: December 07, 2015, 10:49:51 pm »

Look its not that I don't approve of your choice, but i'm just saying we could of Rickrolled a Dragon.Zander says adding his own shit-eating grin to the mix.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: December 07, 2015, 10:57:41 pm »

They grinned at Zander's suggestions and chuckle to themselves. After 2 centuries, Rick is still a legend among trolls.

One did not need to wait so long before the 'house' part of the keep begin to tremble.. then collapses as the dragon you saw earlier shot itself straight up into the sky with unbelievable speed, knocking stone, wood, furniture and dead bodies all over the nearby area.

The flying scout drone was able to lock onto it immediately with Radar, and boy does it look like it's out for some blood.

Those fucking teeth, though.. creepy shit.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: December 07, 2015, 11:28:07 pm »

Begin firing
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 07, 2015, 11:45:37 pm »

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE GET THE HOLY HAND GRENADE, FIRE EVERYTHING AND KEEP THE ENGINES RUNNING.Zander also begins to fire.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: December 08, 2015, 06:05:02 am »

Gauss.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 08, 2015, 08:57:29 am »

Make sure both vehicles are firing their 50 Cals. Give the rocket launcher a lookover. Does it have a lockon system?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: December 08, 2015, 09:05:45 am »

Yes, the Rocket Launcher have Lockon system. It wouldn't be much of a launcher otherwise. :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: December 08, 2015, 09:08:34 am »

If the dragon is in range. Fire it. Lockon makes aiming not as necessary.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: December 08, 2015, 12:00:46 pm »

In a display of firepower that would make any American on the fourth of July proud, your squad opened up with quite literally everything you've got. The thudding barks of the lone Mag assault rifle combined with rapid cracks of SMGs drowned by the loud coughs of the .50 cal, which in turn were drowned by the screech of the missile being launched. Screaming away in it's fury towards the Dragon, followed closely by a heart-stopping boom of the Gauss rifle firing it's powerful shot.

The sky lit up with tracers like a scene lifted straight out of an action movie, all going loosely in the Dragon's general direction.

Aided with the blasting music, it was not difficult at all for the Dragon to notice you and the incoming tracers.

At the 1000 yards distance and more from how high the creature is in the air, small caliber rounds such as SMGs seldom manage to hit it at all. While the more powerful rounds such as the Mag Assault rifle and .50 cal had some more luck. The Dragon roars as Armor-Piercing Incendiary rounds smashes into it from times to times, emitting impressive sparks as the bullet shatters against it's hard scale, angering it.

The creature does a dive, Straight towards your gatherings of vehicle at terrifying speed, it's wings folded close to itself for the dive before one of them opened, allowing it to perform a high-G manuever roll to the side, barely dodging the incoming missile that streaks pass it by mere meters. It's already beginning to turn in a dangerous curve in the air to correct it's flight and head back for the Dragon again.

Unfortunately, it seems the Gauss stake have missed it from the away distance, and while it's getting alarmingly closer, it's alarming speed isn't making it any easier of a target to hit.

"We're fucked." A. Carmine cried.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 612