Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game  (Read 17280 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2015, 05:11:56 pm »

"Need help there, Mind Flayer?"

Sever the dogs' heads with fleshmancy.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2015, 07:42:43 pm »

(I'm not sure if Fleebler is with us, I put in an action last turn to try to whistle him to follow me, but I did mean to bring him with us.)

Silently sneak up behind a dog. Use fleshmancy to weld his rear knee joints together, then slit its throat, if I have a weapon. Otherwise, chokehold it. Also, let go of Fleebler while fighting and in the back of my mind note whether or not he is fighting.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2015, 10:03:44 pm »

((PTW, and maybe make a character sometime. I've been a bit hesitant to join your games after the dirt-to-gold incident,  (mostly because of embarrasment at my own statements), but if you want me anywhere near this thing, I would love to experiment with fleshmancy.))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:03 am »

Slowly go over to the dying dogs, andf remove their bones, teeth,  muscles and brains and attach them to my fleshball, while keeping the broken pieces where they are so my fleshball got something to eat

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2015, 08:42:58 am »

Thats not very good.

"I am going to go hide."
Go and climb a mushroom with the aid of my tail. After I reach the top I will fleshmancy the fishs eyes into one large eye and place it on the edge of one of their heads, then I will reshape the mouth of the one eyed fish, so that it will be much more elastic, but with enough muscles that it will maintain its normal shape, otherwise. I will also set the scales of the now husk of a fish, onto the fleshball, so it now is an armored fleshball. After all this, I look around carefully, watching whats going on and waiting for a good idea of what to do.
(My fleshball can now eat whats left of the husk fish.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2015, 10:09:15 am »

Give the mace to whoever wanted it.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2015, 12:01:51 pm »

I charge the nearest one and attempt to fleshmancy my hand into its head, so as to control it.

You charge up Rdog 1 and attach your hand it its head. However there is no way for you to control it with just your arm. Immediately it begins struggling against you and the two of you have a connected tug of war. All the while its trying to bite you, but with your arm unbedded in its scalp, its finding you quite hard to bite.

Keep well clear of any fleshmancy targets, and try to disable the legs of the closest dog - for example, thinning them out so that they cannot support the creature's weight.

You attempt to thin out the legs of Rdog 2. You manage to stretch out the legs on the left side of its body to twice their normal length. This topples the dog over and it is having extreme difficulty getting back up.

"Need help there, Mind Flayer?"

Sever the dogs' heads with fleshmancy.
You attempt to sever the heads of the dogs using fleshmancy. The wild burst of fleshmancy with multiple targets causes varying results. The dog that Greg had fleshmancied to his arm has its head severed. However, it fuses the head to the end of his arm replacing his hand. Reptile dog 1 dies. Reptile dog two head stretches and becomes bigger. You miss reptile dog 3.

(I'm not sure if Fleebler is with us, I put in an action last turn to try to whistle him to follow me, but I did mean to bring him with us.)

Silently sneak up behind a dog. Use fleshmancy to weld his rear knee joints together, then slit its throat, if I have a weapon. Otherwise, chokehold it. Also, let go of Fleebler while fighting and in the back of my mind note whether or not he is fighting.

The fleebler hides nearby among the mushrooms. It seems to have the needler's aversion to combat, being a prey animal. You fuse the knee joints of the third Reptile dog. You would choke hold it, but you didn't get a chance.

With a warlike gurgle the squidman brings his maul down upon the skull of the third reptile dog. Its skull is crushed and it dies instantly.

Slowly go over to the dying dogs, andf remove their bones, teeth,  muscles and brains and attach them to my fleshball, while keeping the broken pieces where they are so my fleshball got something to eat

Reptile dog two is the only one who wasn't killed instantly. You take as much of its flesh as you can. You get a decent amount of bones. You get a badly stretched brain. You get some elongated teeth. And you get about half a fleshball's worth of usable muscle.

Thats not very good.

"I am going to go hide."
Go and climb a mushroom with the aid of my tail. After I reach the top I will fleshmancy the fishs eyes into one large eye and place it on the edge of one of their heads, then I will reshape the mouth of the one eyed fish, so that it will be much more elastic, but with enough muscles that it will maintain its normal shape, otherwise. I will also set the scales of the now husk of a fish, onto the fleshball, so it now is an armored fleshball. After all this, I look around carefully, watching whats going on and waiting for a good idea of what to do.
(My fleshball can now eat whats left of the husk fish.)

Sitting atop the mushroom You take the eyes of both fish and fuse them into one eye for one fish. You then place it upon the fish and make its mouth stretchier. You take the scales of one fish and put them on your fleshball. While it is not enough to cover then entire fleshball, it does now have some scales. You feed the second fish to the fleshball. (What do you want to do with the first fish with the big eye?)

Give the mace to whoever wanted it.

You hand over the mace to whoever wanted it.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2015, 12:07:21 pm »

well lets go talk with Octo-Face...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2015, 01:32:24 pm »

Go over to the dead dog 3. Remove its bone, and mold them into a sphere, then put the sphere inside of the fleshball. (Bone>Muscle>Flesh). See if any brain tissue can be salvaged, if not, add all the flesh to the fleshball.

EDIT: Also grab Fleebler so he doesn't leave me :(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:21:13 am by Icefire2314 »
"zzz"

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2015, 01:36:25 pm »

Barro maintains his distance from the humanoid.

"What are you?"
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2015, 11:54:13 pm »

"What are you?"
"From what I can tell, he's a Mind Flayer. They eat brains, and have a natural affinity for psionics."

"So, Mind Flayer, who are you, why are you here, and what caused those dogs to try to kill you?"

Ensure that nobody except the MF is allowed to loot the dogs' brains.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2015, 01:44:22 am »

Feed the dead material to the ball. Eating some of the muscle to regain some strength I keep four of them to my fleshball.
"Yo guys, you premature dogs. Why don't you go for me huh?" Apparantly he is trying to be real tough on the dogs.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2015, 04:14:03 pm »

Go over to the dead dog 3. Remove its bone, and mold them into a sphere, then put the sphere inside of the fleshball. (Bone>Muscle>Flesh). See if any brain tissue can be salvaged, if not, add all the flesh to the fleshball.

EDIT: Also grab Fleebler so he doesn't leave me :(

You attempt to fleshmance the dead dog. It's dead. Your magic has no effect. You pick up you Fleebler.

"What are you?"
"From what I can tell, he's a Mind Flayer. They eat brains, and have a natural affinity for psionics."

"So, Mind Flayer, who are you, why are you here, and what caused those dogs to try to kill you?"

Ensure that nobody except the MF is allowed to loot the dogs' brains.

The squid man makes gurgling noises and picks up the corpse of dead dog 1. He gurgles some more and nods in your general direction. He then walks away with the corpse under his arm. He departs through a tunnel opposite from the one you entered. (Mind flyers are more octopus-like this guy is a squid connected to a human neck).

Feed the dead material to the ball. Eating some of the muscle to regain some strength I keep four of them to my fleshball.
"Yo guys, you premature dogs. Why don't you go for me huh?" Apparantly he is trying to be real tough on the dogs.

You fleshball eats its fill. We'll it doesnt really eat, but more absorbs, but whatever. It is now about one and a half the size it began as and is very heavy and difficult to carry. Fleshballs can grow to enormous size, but they don't move much on their own.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2015, 06:51:17 pm »

Well, let my fleshball eat the dead dog that I was unable to fleshmance (if it wasn't the one that the squid man took). Then look around and examine the room.
"zzz"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2015, 07:15:42 pm »

Follow the squid man. Offer to graft the respiratory system and a mouth of one of the dogs to him, so that he can speak.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14