Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game  (Read 17292 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2015, 02:02:55 pm »

((Are there still slots open?))
Yes.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 02:33:21 pm »

Nod at the left tunnel idea. Proceed to follow the group.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »

If examination reveals nothing suspicious, follow left.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 05:14:51 pm »

As the boulder, falls into place, Xavier speaks.

"They failed to adapt, so they died. Nothing more, nothing less."

Follow the group.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »

Name:Dirk
Physical description:5'11, with a full beard and and long hair a long fringe. Muscled and strong, with tribal tattoos all over his chest and arms.
Personality description:A man of few words since the accident, but can be loosened by some alcohol(I'm gonna assume we have some kind of primitive brewing) Then, he is a sarcastic joker.
Describe your ideal cavern section: Just wants someplace safe. Everything else is optional.
Backstory: Dirk was a strong warrior, often defending the tribe from anything that would dare encroach on the cavern. However, one day it went too far. Dirk was nearly torn in half by something that he described later as 'A whirling ball of legs'. He had a giant hole in his stomach, and the elder Fleshomancer worked to fix him. when his condition stabilized, the Fleshomancer made some improvements to his stomach. Using the stomach of a Nyik, he spliced it in, allowing Dirk to consume things that would normally be toxic to humans.
Extra bits: Nyik Stomach:Can consume anything organic, even if toxic, without dying(May still suffer ill effects, just won't die.)

((If I get in))Follow the group.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:11:03 pm by werty892 »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2015, 07:51:13 pm »

"But left seems so. . . . big. . . Maybe there might be something in the right tunnel?

Regardless of my own opinions, go with the group. . . just slowly.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:38:12 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2015, 10:57:23 pm »

"But left seems so. . . . big. . . Maybe there might be something in the right tunnel?

Regardless of my own opinions, go with the group. . . just slowly.
May you please chose a color other than beige? I can't read that without highlighting it or straining my eyes?

How hard is fleshmancy in this game? Could I replace a cat's head with that of a monkey and rely on magic to make the nerves wire up correctly? Can I just stick two brains together to make something smarter?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2015, 11:08:57 pm »

At this point fleshmancy is HARD, but you'll get better at specific actions the more you do them. Sticking two brains together may or may not make it smarter, I'll have to think about that.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 03:28:03 am »

Lead the group to the left tunnel and begin making clicking sounds to echolocate possible enemies ahead

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

(It is supposed to make it so you understand how wimpily soft spoken he is, but I added a gray glow to make it easier to read without taking away from the effect. Is it better?)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 10:22:26 pm »

(It is supposed to make it so you understand how wimpily soft spoken he is, but I added a gray glow to make it easier to read without taking away from the effect. Is it better?)
Much. Thanks.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2015, 11:58:09 am »

Your group walks around the edge of the room, the pillars in the middle slowly make it hard to see the right tunnel. You come to the left tunnel and see that it winds a little to the left. As a result, you cannot see what lays beyond.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2015, 12:03:56 pm »

Let the group lead me through the tunnel.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2015, 03:53:19 pm »

Onwards!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2015, 10:21:09 pm »

You walk through the tunnels until you come across a long cavern with a riven running along far side. Your options are left (downstream) or right (upstream). There seem to be several long things hanging from ledges above on your right.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14