Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44113 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #585 on: August 16, 2015, 10:55:19 pm »

Over the comms, Don't get started yet Mac, I'm sending you an assistant. Order Tony to go help Mac with the sausage.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 17, 2015, 12:23:20 am »

"Please wait until the doctor gives an A Okay. We might need special preparations. And I have a feeling sausage is beyond your culinary skills. You do realize how they are made right?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 17, 2015, 07:09:07 am »

"Of course I know how there made!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 17, 2015, 08:52:32 am »

Tony drags himself out of bed. "Sausages? Seriously?"

He makes his way to the alien and stares at it. "Would this count as seafood? It's got a shell."

Tony helps make alien sausage.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 17, 2015, 08:53:09 am »

"Thanks tony!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 17, 2015, 12:55:39 pm »

((..Seriously. Do you even know how to make sausage? It's not possible with the current equipment.))

((Also it's gonna need some special prepwork. Listen to the scientists so you don't have problems as a result.))

Prevent the idiots from touching the alien until the doctor provides a safe set of directions to prepare the meat. It is afterall in my bloody lab and in my bloody isolation chamber. I can simply lock the chamber and not give them the passcode. "We are not making sausage. Do you even know how to make sausage? We don't have the equipment. Not to mention this thing will likely need some special prepping before consumption."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 17, 2015, 12:58:39 pm »

"Its a figure of speech. Also, I do know how to make sausage."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2015, 01:01:40 pm »

"Then you know we don't have the tools and equipment to make sausage."

"And do you now? What, did you work as a butcher before this? Cause that's the only job I can think of that would actually require that skill."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 17, 2015, 01:03:52 pm »

"Okay, doctor look. When I said 'Lets make alien sausages' I meant it as a figure of speech. Also, sausages are made from ground meat and then the sausage is covered in skin.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2015, 02:44:22 pm »

(Driving from Canada to Missouri today, sorry).

We need a destination. I'm taking any advice from anyone who has any input. Are our long range scanners working?

(I've been assuming we have such scanners, it would be silly for a military vessel to not have them).
"They are. Give me a second." Catherine checks the long-range scanners.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 17, 2015, 02:45:02 pm »

Ashton shakes a little as she grabs the last box of materials and gets to fixing the cargo bay's electronic systems.

"Can we please turn the life support back on? I don't think we need the weapons systems on anymore."

After a good hour of tracing cables through the walls and ceiling, choking on dust, trapping your fingers in said wall and ceiling panels and a few minor shocks, you get the power running in the Cargo Bay.

In the process, you find a splattering of black, sticky substance in an isolated part of the bay.

Switch back to life support.

*click*

Muslim enters the Infirmary and attempts to process the alien's blood into antiseptic.

After some time of attempting to extract, refine and synthesize the greater elements, and neutralising the bad, you think you might have a result. The current salve mixture that you have formulated has, at your best guess, a 68% chance of being an antiseptic, with a 32% chance element of an unknown, either neutral or aggressive, reaction.

You can either test it, or attempt to resynthesize (Which would, in effect, reset your outcome score of 68). However, doing so might take some time (You would only find the result in 24 hours (To stop spam-attempts)).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 02:51:04 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 17, 2015, 02:47:09 pm »

Catherine checks the long-range scanners.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2015, 02:50:46 pm »

Catherine checks the long-range scanners.

System Report
Code: [Select]
X-1, Y-1 : Null Result.
X 0, Y-1 : Null Result.
X+1, Y-1 : Null Result.
X-1, Y 0 : Asteroids.
X 0, Y 0 : Present Position.
X+1, Y 0 : Null Result.
X-1, Y+1 : Asteroids.
X 0, Y+1 : Asteroids.
X+1, Y+1 : Possible Planetary body.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 17, 2015, 02:53:31 pm »

"We've got a possible planet X+1 and Y+1. I assume we're heading there?"
Sigtext!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 17, 2015, 03:12:33 pm »

Muslim jots down a few more words onto his lab notes. Not surefire medicine he hoped to make, but nevertheless was a start. He selves the experimental salve mixture away and then retires to his quarters.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44