Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44190 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #495 on: August 12, 2015, 09:04:27 am »

Mac mans the railguns. Looking for anything that's in the ships way.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 12, 2015, 09:25:29 am »

Mac mans the railguns. Looking for anything that's in the ships way.

((Weapons and Shields aren't powered)).

"They don't work, Captain. You can be sure of that." Ashton said, her face grim. Helga, is there any other water we can reach not surrounded by life forms? I think we'd all rather not be eaten."

HELGA: No.

"Roger that Captain."
Full speed out of the asteroid field, avoid the lifeforms if possible.

((Are you doing this without guns?))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:20 am »

"Should I wait for the guns to get powered, or go now?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 12, 2015, 10:05:09 am »

"Helga, do we currently have the capability to get the railguns functional? And were we to ram the creatures, what are the estimated odds of our survival versus theirs?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 12, 2015, 10:15:46 am »

"Helga, do we currently have the capability to get the railguns functional? And were we to ram the creatures, what are the estimated odds of our survival versus theirs?"

HELGA: Without shields, there is a possibility of hull damage - however due to their size, this possibility is minimal. However if we were to be struck by a fast-moving entity, there is a possibility this could cause damage. Railguns are functional, but not powered.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 12, 2015, 10:23:18 am »

"Are the shields functional? And how much power would they consume whilst active?"

Ashton paces as she tries to think of what could be shut down or rerouted to allow power. They needed water, and they needed material. In order to get water, they needed to get the water system back online, or they needed to collect it. Preferably both. To get it back online, they would need more power. To get more power, they needed to fix the solar panels. In order to fix the solar panels, they needed material. In order to get material, they needed to collect some goddamn space rocks. In order to do that, they had to deal with these fucking aliens. Same thing if they wanted to collect water. One way or another...

Goddamnit! Why can't anything ever be easy?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 12, 2015, 10:25:06 am »

"Is gravity crucial for any systems, or can we divert some power from that to something more important?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 12, 2015, 10:28:29 am »

"Is gravity crucial for any systems, or can we divert some power from that to something more important?"

HELGA: Gravity is not crucial. weapons and Shields require 8 power each. Water Systems require 5.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 12, 2015, 10:29:57 am »

"Right then. Guys, lets divert power from gravity to the shields and weapons, alright?"
Sigtext!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2015, 10:30:59 am »

Sounds good!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 12, 2015, 10:35:04 am »

We're going to need more power if we're putting both the shields and weapons online. Unless you think it's a good idea to draw on power from the power cell so soon."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #506 on: August 12, 2015, 11:31:44 am »

Helga, how long can we survive on the CO2 recyclers if we turn off the life support system? And could we escape the asteroid field in that time?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 12, 2015, 11:39:40 am »

Helga, how long can we survive on the CO2 recyclers if we turn off the life support system? And could we escape the asteroid field in that time?

((You guys are way too afraid of the unknown, planning far too much. I might start throwing spanners are trepidation! ;) ))

I'm not going to even attempt to start calculating hours and minutes on this sort of thing. Keep in mind that you've got this huge ship full of breathable air. You're not going to die from having life support turned off for a few hours. As for escaping the asteroid field, you can always just stop, refill on air, keep moving again.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 12, 2015, 11:54:53 am »

Muslim walks to the back of the Infirmary and enters the passcode to the Secure Storage Room. He checks to see if there are food pills or the food used for feeding tubes in there.

((OOC: But this episode is called "Without Direction" :P.))
Max avatar size is 80x80

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 12, 2015, 11:58:25 am »

Muslim walks to the back of the Infirmary and enters the passcode to the Secure Storage Room. He checks to see if there are food pills or the food used for feeding tubes in there.

((OOC: But this episode is called "Without Direction" :P.))

You find some vitamins that are probably dust by now, but no food. In any case, there is no such thing as food pills, you think, scoffing despite yourself!

((That is true! I'll let you off this time!))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44