Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44293 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #390 on: August 09, 2015, 05:19:29 pm »

"The extent of the damage on the engine pod Helga?"

((The engine pods being the things on either side of the core area right? And fixing both the breaches there and in the main area is what needs all the parts?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 09, 2015, 05:20:56 pm »

"The extent of the damage on the engine pod Helga?"

((The engine pods being the things on either side of the core area right? And fixing both the breaches there and in the main area is what needs all the parts?

((You'd have one materials box remaining, but yes.))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 09, 2015, 05:22:20 pm »

Nightie poo
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 09, 2015, 05:22:50 pm »

Ashton tries to locate the ship's power cell.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 09, 2015, 05:24:07 pm »

Kiae attempts to locate a spacesuit. Probably will be of more help doing something then he would be by sitting around.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:43:12 pm by Kevak »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 09, 2015, 05:32:08 pm »

((We only have two suits, and those are in use by the engineers. And the power issue has been sorted for now RP, just grab the extra materials and get down here so we can restart the generator.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 09, 2015, 05:35:13 pm »

((Ah.))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #397 on: August 09, 2015, 05:35:24 pm »

The captain now in a lab coat begins walking towards the hallway. He stops mid-stride and looks even more grave than he did before. How did that thing get on my ship? How did it get on the ship. HOW DID THAT ALIEN GET ON MY SHIP?! It must have had a ship of its own, no way it could have survived in space. Maybe, and this is outside my field of expertise, we can find it's ship and see if we can siphon some power off it. It has to be docked here somewhere.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 09, 2015, 05:38:48 pm »

((ARGH))

Ashton's hands curl into claws in her frustration before she sighs, grabbing some materials and going to the Engine Room to start working on the Engine Pods

"Sitrep, Helga?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 09, 2015, 06:59:48 pm »

The doctor has seen the twisted bones and bloodied insides of his comrades today, but the sight of his fellow crewmates trying to take on 3-meter-tall alien befuddles him. He stands back and watches the ensuing stare down, but suddenly he sees the navigator get cut by the monster. Muslim knows he has a job to do. With both alien and man fallen, Muslim rushes over to bleeding man.

“Don’t worry buddy you’re not going to die.” Muslim reassures Tony as he begins opening the medical go bag.

Figure out how to treat Tony’s chest wound and then perform necessary medical actions if possible.
“I hear buddy, goddamn aliens indeed.”

OCC:
((FYI, Water isn't turned on. Sorry for my continuity error earlier on when the Doc washed his hands)).
((Maybe a bit of backwater was left in the sinks or the water system was temporarily on during those times.))
Max avatar size is 80x80

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 09, 2015, 07:09:00 pm »

Mac sweeps the rooms with Oxygen looking for any aliens and useful items.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 10, 2015, 02:57:07 pm »

((Will have to update tomorrow guys, I'm sick as a dog atm. Sorry!))

Mac sweeps the rooms with Oxygen looking for any aliens and useful items.

((I don't even know what you're saying here)).
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 11, 2015, 03:28:12 am »

Figure out how to treat Tony’s chest wound and then perform necessary medical actions if possible.

The wound is deep and pouring of blood. You immediately rip his shirt wider, pull out a clinical foaming agent from your go-bag and spray the wound. Foam thickens, hardens and immediately stems the bleeding. This will hold the flow and burn any infections, but the wound is still wide and damaging. If the patient bends his body the foam will crack and the wound will be reopened.
You signal for help; Dr Rodion quickly returns with a stretcher and the pair of you haul Tony to the Infirmary and ease him onto a resting bed.

Ashton's hands curl into claws in her frustration before she sighs, grabbing some materials and going to the Engine Room to start working on the Engine Pods

"Sitrep, Helga?"

HELGA: I don't understand your query, Ashton.

Episode 2: Without Direction

Downtime
Spoiler: Downtime (click to show/hide)

With the Alien Situation ended, the atmosphere situation stabilized and the engine on the mend, the crew begin to relax.

The Alien Corpse is placed into an isolation chamber for safe-keeping, where it is, on the advisement of Dr Rodion, fumigated of any natural specimans infected upon it by human hands, to which Dr Rodion and Dr Vantit spend much time collaborating on the possible origins of this creature. Likewise, the people at the time of its killing are showered, disinfected and quarantined for observation on the medical orders of Doctor Macdougall-Patel (Emma Campbell, Mac Sanchez, Tommy Chambers, was anybody else there?).

Tony Laev, requiring medical overwatch, is kept in Infirmary instead as his condition is rather critical. His wound has been defoamed and attended, but is kept an eye on in the event an infection takes residence - or worse, considered the unknown alien biology that caused this.

Ashton Garrett and Conrad Schult eventually patch up the holes on the ship and get the Engine up and running. Power is restored, to some degree, however due to the damaged Solar Array not entirely - and there's not enough materials to fix it. There are still breaches throughout the ship, but it now has the capability to move safely.

On survey of the ship's storage, food, even with its lengthy lifespan, has long gone rotten - or been raided by the creature - and the water is a mere pool in the storage tanks.

((OP Updated with new Spreadsheet, ship status, skill ups, link to Episode 2)).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:30:12 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 11, 2015, 03:33:12 am »

"What is the plausibility of harvesting primarily waterice asteroids to refill our water stocks?"

"Foodwise.. I cannot think of what we can do about that."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #404 on: August 11, 2015, 09:32:57 am »

(Hey I won't be able to post much today so I'm just going to make a list of possible things I would suggest if I was on.)

Captains Agenda (Episode 2)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44