Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44310 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2015, 03:38:38 pm »

(That depends on the room it's in. Don't want to vent anything vital.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2015, 03:39:17 pm »

(Tony Laev, Navigation)

Tony had been sitting in the bridge for quite a while now. Basking in the light of the blue sun and staring at the alien nebula. All seemed right in the world. Everything was broken, but at least the view was good.

He noticed that he had forgotten to put on shoes. A silly mistake, which he would fix. He set off on a path to the crew quarters and his shoes. He happened to pass by the door to the science lab, looked inside and "Is that a goddamn alien?!"

He proceeded to the crew quarters, and grabbed a large blanket.

Tony then ran back to the science lab, and attempted to throw the blanket onto the alien, while shouting "Not on my goddamn ship!"

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2015, 03:40:27 pm »

((HOLY FUCK YES))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2015, 03:41:13 pm »

Captain: We could turn off the lights in the isolation chamber and try to back it into it. We don't want to kill it unnecessarily.

... or we could throw a blanket on it.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »

With three crew covering the only exit, the alien made that unearthly resonance in defiance on the opposite side of the room - then suddenly somebody runs in with a blanket, screaming, and attempts to throw it over the creature.

The blanket lands rough over, presumably, its head - which hangs in the air strangely. The creature reacts badly and charges blindly, slashing with its limbs. Tony, not practiced well in combat, receives a brutal gash across his chest as it rumbles by. The squad fires at the creature, the blanket aiding their precision.

White serum pistons out from the shot wounds and the fireteam dodge aside as it charges for the exit - Dan's combat knife slices cleanly through the tip of one of the limbs, causing it to slide and crash into the corridor wall opposite.

The cut has left the alien disbalanced and it takes a moment for it to gather itself - but a moment too long as Sanchez fires his rifle into its head like a drill. The thing dies slowly slumped against the wall, till the last movement of its tentacles and the body's camouflage dissipates.

As white serum drips from Sanchez's face and blood spews from Tony's wound, the ship's speakers echo, "I've just finished fixing a breach, guys."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:51:49 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 09, 2015, 03:53:00 pm »

((Hahaha, nice one guys!))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 09, 2015, 03:54:01 pm »

Shit! There goes our one good lead on finding out what the fuck is going on here. I need a medic to examine Tony. Patel, that's you. Anyone else who knows anything sciency is with me. With the help of a soldier or two we move it up onto a table in the science lab. We then examine to body for technology and anything else of interest.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 09, 2015, 03:56:15 pm »

I know a little science! Mac joins the science room
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2015, 03:56:38 pm »

"Mac, take a shower. We don't know what that goo is."

Emma checks to make sure the alien is really dead, before helping move the body onto an autopsy table.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2015, 03:58:20 pm »

((This was a terrible idea. Simply a terrible idea.))

Tony fell down onto the ground, bleeding heavily. "If I start to die, just rub some alien goo on me." *cough* "Or drag me back to the bridge. There's a nice view there."

Tony tries to not bleed too much.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 09, 2015, 03:58:27 pm »

Ashton gets a space suit and materials and begins working on the blast doors into the Engine Room tomake sure they can get in without losing air.

"What'd ya go and kill it for?" she asks over the comms, sighing in annoyance.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 09, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »

Okay. I'll tell ya if the goo kills someone

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 09, 2015, 04:00:14 pm »

Please, do remember the protocol. Put it into the Isolation chamber, and try not to damage it any further. Also, try to avoid any personal contact with the subject. Decontamination showers should be present in the lab, but I don't know if there's still pressure.

Get to the lab

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 09, 2015, 04:04:04 pm »

Please, do remember the protocol. Put it into the Isolation chamber, and try not to damage it any further. Also, try to avoid any personal contact with the subject. Decontamination showers should be present in the lab, but I don't know if there's still pressure.

Get to the lab

You heard the scientist. If you got anything on you, strip down and shower up. We move the body to a table in an isolation chamber instead.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 09, 2015, 04:04:31 pm »

"We killed it because it was about to kill Tony. Not much of a choice."

Move it to isolation.

"Tony, once you're treated, we'll have to isolate you. No way of knowing if you're safe to be around after that thing cut you."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44