Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44330 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2015, 03:46:37 am »

Important: OP has been updated with an updated spreadsheet. Please make sure you refer to this before continuing to roleplay.

(("That puush could not be found."))

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2015, 03:47:43 am »

Important: OP has been updated with an updated spreadsheet. Please make sure you refer to this before continuing to roleplay.

(("That puush could not be found."))

I missed something out and deleted the old link. It's literally just been updated.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2015, 04:14:02 am »

Are the barracks pressurized?

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2015, 04:18:42 am »

Are the barracks pressurized?

A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2015, 04:22:04 am »

((Thanks.))

Dan heads over to the barracks, and finds his personal belongings, in which he finds a medium-length combat knife, a helmet, and his belt pouch. He then walks over to Emma, and stands smartly at attention, awaiting orders.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2015, 08:20:07 am »

"Okay, you should be fine now." Muslim says, wiping is bloodied hands onto a slightly less bloodied rag. “The glass shard is out of you, the bleeding is down, and the hole is all bandaged up. If you begin bleeding again or feel extreme pain, don’t be afraid to call me up. Take is easy now.”
Max avatar size is 80x80

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2015, 08:22:44 am »

Mac, sensing that life support is on, walks to the barracks to get his stuff. When he gets there he takes his space suit off. He then grabs a deck of cards, a combat knife, and a lighter.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2015, 08:29:30 am »

Also, captain, should we get people to fix the hull breachs?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2015, 08:52:07 am »

((I've updated the OP with power consumption/generation, so you can keep track of the power, shut off unneeded systems, see what needs fixing, etc. Also updated the map so it shows systems, online/offline and where they're found, AND added a new shade to the map (Dark Beige) to show places where power needs restoring/repairing)) http://puu.sh/jv3Jh/d490192909.xlsx
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:54:23 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2015, 09:20:05 am »

Muslim grabs the handle of his first aid kit and walks out of the Pod Room. As he enters the hallway he could hear a quiet humming he has not heard in long time. The life support was back online. Muslim cautiously walks up to the Infirmary’s external door and then enters the dark room. In the darkness, what does Muslim see in the infirmary?
Max avatar size is 80x80

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2015, 09:22:56 am »

Muslim grabs the handle of his first aid kit and walks out of the Pod Room. As he enters the hallway he could hear a quiet humming he has not heard in long time. The life support was back online. Muslim cautiously walks up to the Infirmary’s external door and then enters the dark room. In the darkness, what does Muslim see in the infirmary?

((Consider it personal belongings with reasonability, a la the science lab)).
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2015, 10:51:10 am »

The Captain moves to the bridge. Helga can I get you to bring that updated map unto the screen here? Thank you Engineer Schult for bringing us back to life. What do you make of the systems? Are they in disrepair?

(I'm on my phone and cannot download the updated map for some reason, if you could post it on the thread, that would be lovely.)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2015, 11:07:24 am »

The Captain moves to the bridge. Helga can I get you to bring that updated map unto the screen here? Thank you Engineer Schult for bringing us back to life. What do you make of the systems? Are they in disrepair?

(I'm on my phone and cannot download the updated map for some reason, if you could post it on the thread, that would be lovely.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2015, 11:10:04 am »

(What are red boxes with lines through them? Are those fires?)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2015, 11:10:45 am »

"Alright, life support is fixed, but given the current state of our power supply I'll need to fix up the power generators if we want to keep it on."

Move to start fixing engineering's malfunctioning door.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44