Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44295 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2015, 02:49:04 pm »

"Ma'am, I'll need to get a spacesuit from storage in order to get to engineering, along with some supplies. We could also use the power from the solar arrays, no matter how small given how much power we have left."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2015, 02:49:21 pm »

"So, we have about 4 hours before we run out of power, and what was it, six before we run out of air."

"I don't suppose we have any back-up batteries just lying around?"

Head to the lab, look for a labcoat.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2015, 02:50:41 pm »

Emma gets on the radio after they back out of the cargo hold, still watching the dark room. "This is Campbell, we've pulled out of the cargo hold. There's too many spaces to hide in there."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2015, 02:52:26 pm »

Might I suggest me and another soldier go check the cargo bay out after we get systems up and running?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2015, 02:53:59 pm »

Roger that. Thanks for trying. We'll sweep for it better when we get the lights and air back on.

Permission granted for an engineer to suit up and fix the air/power.

Yes soldier, you will be on the sweep team.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 08, 2015, 02:56:48 pm »

"Confirmed, I'll get on that."

Go put on one of the spacesuits from the cargo hold, then go try getting into the engineering area to grab the toolset.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2015, 02:58:18 pm »

Any soldiers want to join me on the sweep team?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2015, 03:00:27 pm »

Head to the lab, look for a labcoat.[/color]

Labcoat found ((Sorry, missed it earlier!))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2015, 03:03:46 pm »

Go put on one of the spacesuits from the cargo hold, then go try getting into the engineering area to grab the toolset.

You suit'n'boot and head for the west wing airlock. With authorisation given, HELGA opens the blast door - the pocket of vacuum consuming, so to speak, a portion of the still air in the ship - everybody aboard feels the slightest draft, depending on their distance.

Passing through you head to engineering and, on hearing through the comms earlier on, you enter the room via the stacked boxes left behind by Sanchez. You drop in, Mac shining his headlamps in your direction.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »

"Grab the tools needed to start repairing the ship. And whilst here, also run diagnostics on the life support system to see what's wrong with it.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2015, 03:07:42 pm »

I think I may have overstepped my bounds a little hastily there. The XO Captain will be in charge of assembling and conducting the sweep team.

(Taricus can you use a color thats easier to read? Navy doesn't show up well on the dark theme)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2015, 03:09:46 pm »

"Grab the tools needed to start repairing the ship. And whilst here, also run diagnostics on the life support system to see what's wrong with it.

You grab five boxes of materials - there are four others, but you can't carry them all on your own, and a toolset.

After running standard checks on the Life Support Unit in the corner and interfacing with HELGA, it would seem that there has been a short-circuit in the wiring. Furthermore the Extraction Trays have burned out and need replacing. You should be able to find everything you need in a material box and the storage cupboard in Engineering for the spare trays.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 08, 2015, 03:11:36 pm »

Once out of cargo bay, Catherine goes to the pod room where that doctor was.

Catherine enters the room, and upon finding the doctor: "You said that you were the medic? I think I got hurt a bit in stasis... my head and legs both hurt..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 08, 2015, 03:13:35 pm »

Cap are you fine if I head to the medby?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:17:10 pm by tntey »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 08, 2015, 03:14:40 pm »

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44