Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44168 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2015, 07:54:12 pm »

"Oh damnit...my head...shit, cryo always gives me a headache..."

Ashton gets out of the pod, holding her head. She looks around at the others and shakes her head, regretting it instantly.

"So...wait...Helga, status report?" she asks, making her way towards her quarters.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2015, 07:55:33 pm »

"No need to ask Helga. Life support is down and we only have about 6 hours of oxygen left. We kinda need to get that up and running soon."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2015, 08:08:02 pm »

"If we're that low on oxygen, odds are the airlocks are malfunctioning, or there are some hull breaches, or both. Gonna need to get those fixed before we can mess around with life support all that much. Gonna need tools from down in Engineering, too."

She sighs as she enters the crew quarters, trying to remember what she'd stored there. Ashton tried to find anything useful in her personal belongings.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2015, 08:21:02 pm »

Muslim grabs the synthesized string and an ad-hoc needle and holds it in his hand. He swiftly jogs out of the lab, through the corridor, and enters the quarters. The Muslim soon finds his room and opens the door. Once inside, the 6'5'' tall man slowly crounches down and wrestles his first aid kit from under the bed.

((OOC: @Rolepgeek I sent Azkanan a message about personal belongings and this is what he said.))
Do I make these up or will you tell me what I have when examine my items?

Your belongings? Make it up and I'll pull you up on it if it's not acceptable. :)
Max avatar size is 80x80

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2015, 08:29:03 pm »

Spoiler: Have a Scientist: (click to show/hide)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2015, 09:17:39 pm »

The captain acknowledges the newly awakened crew members. To bring you all up to speed. We have hull damage in several sections. We have lost oxygen in those sections and a few others it looks like. Meanwhile we have a soldier, with a gun, running around in one of those suits. He doesn't seem to be responding to the voice comm either, despite Helga assuring me that it works. We're losing oxygen, and that soldier let out a huge check of our airtime when he opened that airlock. Now, I need an engineer, preferably two, to go and fix life support. Who here is capable of this task?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2015, 09:20:58 pm »

Hey cap. What do you need?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2015, 09:27:22 pm »

Spoiler: woops (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:19:31 pm by ttlovepie »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2015, 09:32:36 pm »

Hey cap. What do you need?

((:P)) I'd appreciate it if you put the gun back in the armory, as we are on our own spaceship I don't think we will be needing that. But before you do that, while you're already out there, can you check the engine room for overt damage?

((For players joining, the GM has logged off for the night, but will probably give you the OK when they next update.))
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2015, 10:09:45 pm »

Ashton muttered to herself in annoyance, opening up the locker above her cot and pulling out the mini-kit. Good for a lot of things, that.

"If the air pumps for the airlocks aren't working, those are gonna be top priority. If we can't get those working right, oxygen recyclers aren't gonna help us."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2015, 10:14:55 pm »

Cap, I need the gun. Who knows what creepy crawlers are on the ship?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2015, 10:45:55 pm »

Hmmm, just leave it in the armory when you return. I don't want a bunch of people who just came out of cyro running around with guns in a panic. Keep it handy while exploring though, thats a good point. Helga can I get a scan of the ship to check for any unauthorized life?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2015, 01:49:06 am »

Actually, we're not running out of oxygen. We're going to die of carbon dioxide poisoning long before the oxygen level drops too low.

For that matter, don't we have an auxilary lifesupport system. You know, chemical Co2 filter, light up an oxygen candle, and all that.

Examine my own wounds, if any are visible.

((For players joining, you should PM your sheets))

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2015, 01:51:01 am »

((Can we still join?))

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2015, 02:51:55 am »

Spoiler: Char sheet: (click to show/hide)

((Can we still join?))

((Please PM character sheets to my inbox. I'll have to add you in later as I have my son today)).

Hmmm, just leave it in the armory when you return. I don't want a bunch of people who just came out of cyro running around with guns in a panic. Keep it handy while exploring though, thats a good point. Helga can I get a scan of the ship to check for any unauthorized life?

HELGA: One unauthorized life signature detected.

Actually, we're not running out of oxygen. We're going to die of carbon dioxide poisoning long before the oxygen level drops too low.

For that matter, don't we have an auxilary lifesupport system. You know, chemical Co2 filter, light up an oxygen candle, and all that.

Examine my own wounds, if any are visible.

HELGA: Doctor Rodion, I have detected two CO2 Recycling Units aboard.

Your own wounds are minor scratches and bruises, with a bruised kneecap in particular that makes you grimace when you walk, but has no severe effects on your movement.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:53:47 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44