Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44148 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 03:54:49 pm »

((Is there any way we can get the ship sections color coded on a separate reference map in the OP or something? I don't have any idea whats in each room.))

A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2015, 03:58:13 pm »

Helga, I need you to run some projections, how much airtime do we have? And do you have any information on our surroundings besides that we are in an asteroid field?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2015, 04:02:37 pm »

Helga, I need you to run some projections, how much airtime do we have? And do you have any information on our surroundings besides that we are in an asteroid field?

HELGA: ... At current rate of consumption, approximately seven hours and thirty-four minutes of breathable atmosphere remains. However, due to recent actions, this is now at, six hours and six minutes remaining.

Due to interference and damaged exterior sensors, I cannot detect anything outside of the ship. My analysis of being situated in an asteroid field is based upon this interference and current patterns of hull damage, to which the probably of being is of 98.76%.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:06:32 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2015, 04:04:19 pm »

helga, what room is life support in?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2015, 04:04:42 pm »

"Your shoulder should be in the right place now.” Muslim says to his patient. “Take it easy now and try not to move that arm too much.”
Max avatar size is 80x80

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2015, 04:05:19 pm »

helga, what room is life support in?

HELGA: The Life Support Unit is situated in the east wing in Engineering.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2015, 04:09:08 pm »

Thank you Helga.

I take stock of the science lab.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »

Alright Helga, tell the crew Mac is going to life support to tell engineering what's broken in the room.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2015, 04:12:36 pm »

"I can fix it, but we'd need to have helga seal off all the breached areas in order to keep the life support system running at full efficiency. And with this arm, I could use someone that knows a bit about engineering to help me out."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2015, 04:17:08 pm »

Go the engineering room. Before I do though, I equip the rifle

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2015, 04:18:43 pm »

Alright Helga, tell the crew Mac is going to life support to tell engineering what's broken in the room.

((You can speak directly to them)).

Go the engineering room. Before I do though, I equip the rifle

Rifle in hand you make your way to the Engineering Room, but find the door for entry unresponsive.

Thank you Helga.

I take stock of the science lab.

You find sciency stuff. I'm not sure exactly what one would expect to find here. Bottles of chemicals, samples of rock, chemistry equipment, microscopes - all that good stuff. ((Anything in particular you were expecting, that can reasonably be expected, to be found here?))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:21:33 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2015, 04:21:17 pm »

"Running out of air. Six hours of oxygen left. Wow. This is bad." Muslim thinks to himself as hears Helga respond to the Captain. As Captain Majundar walks out of the Pod Room, Muslim sees that he is limping a bit and a drop of blood occasionally stains the floor behind him. Muslim walks after the Captain and and enters the lab.
"Hey Captain, are you okay?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2015, 04:21:44 pm »

((I would like to point out that astroid fields aren't really thick enough to cause realistic damage to a ship. Each roid would separated by many many many kilometers. The only place you would find a thick field is in orbit around a planet with rings.))

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2015, 04:23:44 pm »

((I would like to point out that astroid fields aren't really thick enough to cause realistic damage to a ship. Each roid would separated by many many many kilometers. The only place you would find a thick field is in orbit around a planet with rings.))

((In that case I use the term "Field" lightly. The damage so far isn't wipe-out-life style, but bits and bobs doing enough damage to an old ship to breach. But keep up on the input, it'll be useful.))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2015, 04:24:13 pm »

Can someone tell me why the hell we have a soldier going ton engineering instead of, oh I don't know, AN ENGINEER? And now he has a weapon. Soldier, please put down that weapon, there are enough holes in the ship as it is.

The captain notices his wound. Good catch. I may need a medic, can someone take a look at this?

(I just had the science stat so I thought I'd look for toys)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44